X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Julian Sands...

the lead baddie...at least at the beginning of the year...

and another good choice...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

"So how many more years -- or days -- does Bauer still have in him?

"That'll be up to an audience when they start to feel that someone else should come in and do it," Sutherland says. "Personally, I'm hoping that's a long way off.""

That's good news...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• 5:01 am
        Groupie
        • Aug 2004

Kiefer Talks 24's Future
        Series coming to the big screen?
        by IGN FilmForce

January 9, 2006 - FOX's hit action-thriller series 24 is returning for its fifth season next week. The show is still going strong, but what does the future hold? Star Kiefer Sutherland recently chatted with Entertainment Weekly about possible changes on the horizon.

"We've known from the very beginning that it never can run forever with the same characters, and I'm one of those characters,'' he says. "The show will get to a point where you might be going through complete cast changes season to season. I'm going to be really sad when that day comes, because I've learned more on this show than on any project I've ever done.''

Sutherland also hinted that the series could eventually transition to the big screen. "It can be an amazing series of movies,'' he says. ''One of the things I've experienced making this show is that an audience can handle a lot more than we thought when we started — the tension, the anxiety.... If we could [compress] all the energy we spread over 24 hours of programming and put that into 2, I think we'd knock your socks off.''

But for now the show will remain at home on the small screen. The four hour season premiere airs on Sunday, January 15th and Monday, January 16th at 8/7C on FOX.

Comment

Groupie
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          Has anyone seen the fucking prequel?

Shit...I didn't by season 4 yet...I should have...
          I've seen it. it doesn't give all that much away.it's just meeting between jack and chloe (who looked hot! its amazing what a different hair cut will do) where she tells him he's been made in chicago and he asks about kim. then there is a car chase and jack gets away. there is a guy or someone on a motorcylce but they never show their face. thats all.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Yeah...I've said it before...moving it to the big screen would be a HUGE mistake...for the TV version...

but I'd go see it...

I think Kim's dead...

tonight...

Comment

Groupie
              • Aug 2004

here are some screen captures i just did

Comment

Groupie
                • Aug 2004

some screen captures i just did

Comment

Groupie
                  • Aug 2004

one more

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Man...Bauer...not working for CTU...

not working for anyone...

this year could be pretty fucking brutal...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Man...Bauer's looking rough...

Comment

Groupie
                        • Aug 2004

those screen caps are from the season 5 prequel on the season 4 dvd. all and all a good start. gee who would have thought that palmer might get taken out. no more michelle? damn it all! i think the guy that chole was with has something to do with them setting up jack. i remember in the prequel chole saying something that jack got made because someone acessed her computer and found the altered medical report and she couldn't track down who did it. he's my prime suspect. so far its looking good.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So was the hit on Palmer from someone in the current administration?

It seemed the current President knew that Palmer was dead and that Jack would be the "prime suspect" before it happenned.

Is there a "Logan Criminal Empire" at work here?

Could art imitate life on a Murdoch network
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

These new episodes rule.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              So was the hit on Palmer from someone in the current administration?

It seemed the current President knew that Palmer was dead and that Jack would be the "prime suspect" before it happenned.

Is there a "Logan Criminal Empire" at work here?

Could art imitate life on a Murdoch network
                              You truly are an idiot.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

Connie Britton is Jack's love interest this season...

formerly on Spin City with MJFox...
                                I don't know.....

..but there's just something about this babe that gives me WOOD!!!

She looks especially good on TV.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...