X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Tzi Ma...

the chinese dude that wanted Jack for killing the consulate...

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Kim Raver is back in between episodes of the Nine...

as Audrey...I love her....

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Roger Cross is back as Curtis Manning...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Gregory Itzen is back as President Logan...

I'm curious to see how he's back in the game...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Jean Smart

as Logan's wife...or maybe ex...not sure...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

and finally...William Devane...

as Sec of Defense Heller...Audrey's dad...

don't think he'll be SoD though...

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                and now...

Harold and Kumar goto Amsterdam (serious)

I have to admit it...I laughed my fucking ass off to White Castle...if Amsterdam's even half as funny, I'm already signed up...

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

I just heard today that Ricky Schroeder is going to be on too.

I guess Jack needs to beat up people so he can cry!!!
                  http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                    Rena Sofer

She's on Heroes right now...

the paralyzed chick married to the guy that can fly...

She plays Aaron's wife...

she's fucking hot...

Yeah, she's hot. But that dress looks like she was hit by a low flying seagull
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Well...than I vote to TAKE THE DRESS OFF!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Schroeders gonna be working with Jack...perhaps he'll be bringing some of the NYPD Blue ass whippings he and Sipowitz used to drop on some folks...

Comment

• distortion9
                          Sniper
                          • Mar 2004

Fucking rock!
                          New Season 6 prequel on youtube

Try not to cringe at the product placement.
                          http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...sternsucks.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...9e45f7d735.jpg

Your mom's box!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Well, at least a few people are paying attention to this show this year...

perhaps we can actually keep this thread fucking alive...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

For the '24' fan who has everything
                              Posted 1/10/2007 9:48 PM ET
                              By William Keck, USA TODAY

Fans of Fox's 24 this summer finally will be able to see what ever-on-the-run Jack Bauer looks like standing still. Star Kiefer Sutherland will make his debut as a high-end adult action figure.
                              Two months ago, toymaker Todd McFarlane, CEO of McFarlane Toys, spent two hours scanning every facial expression of the actor, who returns in the series' sixth season Sunday and Monday (8 ET/PT).

"Kiefer understands the process of being poked and prodded," McFarlane says from Hong Kong's toy fair. "He understands you have to do certain things to get your job done, even if it means having some ancillary product out there."

Last Christmas, McFarlane's introductory line of six character figures from ABC's Lost arrived in specialty toy stores. But McFarlane says 24 fans should not expect to pair their Jack figure up alongside likenesses of Jack's CTU colleague Chloe, daughter Kim or President Palmer anytime soon.

"24 is going to be a bit different from Lost, because Lost has that ensemble group," McFarlane says. "When you think about 24, you think Kiefer. He's the easy guy to do first.

"Jack Bauer is our Batman. At some point, fans will tell us if they want Robin and Joker, or just more Batman (Jack) in different poses."

The initial Bauer figure finds him in a bulletproof vest with his gun raised, "looking for danger," McFarlane says. He estimates it will sell for $10 to $12.

Future figures will find Bauer "pouncing, diving and running." The second likeness — Jack kicking down a door — is scheduled for release in December.

With the first group of Lost characters selling well (particularly the Jack, Locke and Shannon figures and the Hatch collector set), Wave 2 will be released this spring. It includes Sawyer, Mr. Eko, Sun and Jin.

Then, arriving for Christmas, will be Sayid, Desmond, a tied-up Henry Gale and Claire with baby Aaron. A collector piece in December will feature a re-creation of the pilot episode's plane crash.

McFarlane also is in discussions about creating a line of figures based on NBC's breakout hit Heroes, so fans can — tweaking an expression from the adventure series — buy the cheerleader, save the world.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If Osama Bin Laden was as fucking stupid as Fayed and his crew, even Chimpy could have caught the bastard by now.

What kind of a terrorist leaves just one man alone in the room with an enemy with Bauer's capabilities.

Wasn't expecting the vampire move, but I knew he'd take the guy somehow. Escape from the terraists within the first hour, and presumably running on half a brain. Not bad at all.

Natalie, the new chick at CTU is kinda hot, but I get the feeling she and Chloe ain't going to be getting along, so maybe a good catfight will come out of that.

One thing I'm finding it hard to buy is Jack's sudden partnership with the presumably "reformed" terrorist Assad, or whatever his name is. They had been working together a whole 5 minutes and then it's "OK, you take the handler, I'll get the bomber" like they had been partner's for 10 years.

Interesting to see if they keep working together all year. Or all day. Or whatever the fuck it is....
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...