Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, I could imagine how someone raised in fucking mansions might be "claustrophobic" in a smaller space.

That is, if she hadn't already been seen SUCKING DICK ON CAMERA in a tiny motel room!

Didn't seem too claustrophobic there, did ya whore?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

I Smell Bullshit.
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
        Shut up stupid guy on Fox. Paris Hilton is not pretty. She has a penis for nose!

Yes, but for some of those stupid guys on FAUX (Shepherd Smith, for example) penises are "pretty".
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sacreen
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Coyote
          PRICELESS!!!

The picture of this pathetic loser in tears just cheered up my otherwise shitty day. LMAO!

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING CRYBABY!!!
            WAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

MOMMEEEEE!!!!

WOOHOO!!!

This is the funniest photo I have seen in a long time!!!

POOOOR WIDDDUL BABY!!!!

They need to put her in general population. So she can get ass-raped by a big black dyke with a crude strap-on made out of a broom handle.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              Yes, but for some of those stupid guys on FAUX (Shepherd Smith, for example) penises are "pretty".
              Awh, don't dis Shep today. He was rolling out some great jokes about Paris today. He was so awesome today that he can be father to my ~*gay babies*~
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• thome
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Mar 2005

She really needs help. Because of her actions post conviction not only
                does she have a criminal record now she is "convicted" of, within the prison system, Mental Instability(someone find the -Psychosis- proper term for inability to cope with grown up problems and normal adult problems with other mental disorders.
                And
                The term for someone who keeps making it worse .

Someone in Psyc 101 do a term paper on this type of behavior.

If you think having a criminal record is bad try spending the rest of your life with a insanity disorder "ON THE BOOKS" that led to police interaction "DRAGGED OUT OF YOUR HOME AND THROWN IN THE LOONEY BIN".ouch!!!

She reminds me of someone who would slit their wrists to get her boyfriend back.

Now Would you still ......HIT THAT!

She needs a detox unit, prozac, B-12 injections, IV,24 hr care for a suicide watch.

Wait One,,, what town is this ?what state ?oy yeah it all makes sense now.:eek:

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

Arnold with be beheading some elected official by the end of the week.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Paris Hilton will probably spend the weekend in a medical ward at the jail facility where she surrendered Sunday night, referred to as Twin Towers.

We're told the plans will firm up within an hour. Hilton will stay there over the weekend, when her lawyer will file an appeal, called a writ of habeas corpus, which means, essentially, the body is being held illegally.

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Mt. Krakalak
                      Roadie
                      • Apr 2006

No matter what the "medical" or "psychological" issue is, any crisis should have been dealt with by sending her broken ass to a crisis center or acute care facility in handcuffs via ambulance with armed officers, cuffed to the stretcher or bedframe JUST LIKE THEY DO WITH EVERY OTHER incarcerated person in the real world!!! Sending her home because of a breakdown or some fabricated medical problem was the wrong way to address her problem! That's gross negligence. Because of federal HIPAA regulations, her lawyers, doctors, family, friends, and everyone else involved can use the excuse of "medical condition" and not have to back it an explanation to the press and public. What a pile of horseshit!
                      Screw you, Paris.
                      http://joemonahansnewmexico.blogspot.com/drama.jpghttp://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...y/bullshit.jpg

Comment

• Little Texan
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                        Have you ever seen a bigger fucking titty baby in your life? Welcome to the REAL WORLD, you two bit, spoiled brat of a coke whore bitch!

Comment

• Little Texan
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I've seen two year olds that were less of a fucking crybaby than that!

Comment

• kentuckyklira
                            Veteran
                            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            Well, I could imagine how someone raised in fucking mansions might be "claustrophobic" in a smaller space.
                            Man, I wasn´t raised in no fucking mansion, but I´m still used to going where I want when I want!

Isn´t punishment supposed to feel at least slightly bad?? Wasn´t that what it was all supposed to be about?
                            http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• frets5150
                              Commando
                              • Feb 2004

Holy shit you would think she was getting the death penalty.What good is your money now BITCH... At least everyone here can do as they please watch their television and eat when they want and you can't HA HA you no good skank.

Comment

• CROWBAR
                                Commando
                                • Sep 2004

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" bordercolor="#C0C0C0">
                                <tr><td height="19" ></td></tr><tr><td bordercolor="#C0C0C0">
                                <embed src="http://lb.lyricsdownload.com/2/fla/53.swf?passid=2267256-28586979&p_varlista=1&ida=2267256" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" wmode="transparent" width="180" height="200" name="lyricsbox20" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
                                </td></tr><tr><td height="19" ><center><a target="_blank" href="http://www.lyricsdownload.com/pie-humble-lyrics.html">PIE HUMBLE lyrics</a></center></td></tr></table>

Comment

Working...