I hope judge Judy give her the chair

I feel so dirty.....
      AH-haha!!

The stupid cunt.

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Veteran
        • Feb 2006

For all of you who are getting a cheap laugh at a total strangers expense and are enjoying a moment of shaudenfraude, I'd like to say a big "FUCK YOU" to each and every one of you.

You would be crying your eyes out too if the system was treating you unfairly and using you to be made an example of.

I hope two things:
        a)That none of you EVER have to experieince anyting that will cuase you so much emotional pain, suffering, and public humiliation, and

b) that there's a paper trail that proves the judge wanted to make an example of and had a personal, intense dislike towards her (just like all of you), and that he let his opinions bias his rulings, and she sues him for every dime he's worth and wins.
        RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

REALITY SUCKS ,EH PARIS?!
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• frets5150
            Commando
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            For all of you who are getting a cheap laugh at a total strangers expense and are enjoying a moment of shaudenfraude, I'd like to say a big "FUCK YOU" to each and every one of you.

FUCK YOU TO PAL...

Comment

• frets5150
              Commando
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by diamondjimi

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

REALITY SUCKS ,EH PARIS?!
              Hey how dare you make fun of Paris.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                Veteran
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE

You would be crying your eyes out too if the system was treating you unfairly and using you to be made an example of.

I hope two things:
                a)That none of you EVER have to experieince anyting that will cuase you so much emotional pain, suffering, and public humiliation, and

b) that there's a paper trail that proves the judge wanted to make an example of and had a personal, intense dislike towards her (just like all of you), and that he let his opinions bias his rulings, and she sues him for every dime he's worth and wins.

Dude - respectfully,

1. first of all there is nothing in that stupid skanky whore's charmed life that can compare to the "emotional pain and suffering" that I along with 99% of the people reading this post have been through;

2. Judges can't just willy nilly decide whatever punishment they feel fits the crime....there is a statutory guideline enacted by each state's legislature that prescribes what crime gets what particular sentence and takes into consideration a defendant's prior record. Although there may be a range of time the Judge could have given her, and he might have chose to give her a number of days on the upper end of that range, i'm not sure....which leads me to my next point;

3. She was convicted of DUI and given a 45 day suspended sentence...meaning if she doesn't fuck up for the period she was on probation, she wouldn't have to serve day 1. She activated the sentence herself after violating her probation not once but twice and flouting the law true to her character; furthermore,

4. 23 days???!!! Fuck her - that's mickey mouse time, my friend. I could do that standing on my head and make a bunch of new friends while looking dead sexy in orange. If she wasn't such a stupid spoiled whore to begin with, and completely out of touch with reality, she would sack up and do her 23 fucking days with dignity just like you, me and anyone that posts here.

No offense EMA...I love your posts....but FUCK HER!
                Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                  Veteran
                  • Nov 2006

Trollidillo-T

Comment

• frets5150
                    Commando
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Hyman Roth
                    1. first of all there is nothing in that stupid skanky whore's charmed life that can compare to the "emotional pain and suffering" that I along with 99% of the people reading this post have been through;
                    Five for you.

Comment

• frets5150
                      Commando
                      • Feb 2004

I could do that standing on my head and make a bunch of new friends while looking dead sexy in orange.

:confused:

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                        Veteran
                        • Nov 2006

In a non-ghey way, of course....

ooo I let my guard down with that description, didn't I - someone here could flame the hell out of me with that statement and deservedly so - and I know you fuckers will do it to!

Thanks for the vote of confidence....favor returned!

EDIT - damn - apparently you must have made me laugh before because I already had 5 on the record for you. Anyone that makes me laugh automatically gets my 5 star vote.
                        Last edited by Hyman Roth; 06-09-2007, 09:43 PM.
                        Trollidillo-T

Comment

• frets5150
                          Commando
                          • Feb 2004

In a non-ghey way, of course....

ooo I let my guard down with that description, didn't I - someone here could flame the hell out of me with that statement and deservedly so - and I know you fuckers will do it to!

Thanks for the vote of confidence....favor returned!

EDIT - damn - apparently you must have made me laugh before because I already had 5 on the record for you. Anyone that makes me laugh automatically gets my 5 star vote.

I would never flame the Hell out of you :p

I know you gave me 5 before that's ok

What did I say that made you laugh?

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                            Veteran
                            • Nov 2006

LMAO - I don't remember, dude - but laughter....its the key to life I have learned.

Trollidillo-T

Comment

• frets5150
                              Commando
                              • Feb 2004

Did the Hilton photoshops start already or did you make that?

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                                Veteran
                                • Nov 2006

I have NO photoshop skills....everything I get I find on various places around the interweb....maybe I should cite my sources? Internet plagarism is no joke, you know.

source:

Crowdsourced logo, freelance graphic and web design at DesignCrowd. 1,212,770 freelance designers compete to create amazing designs for your business. Start Today!
                                Trollidillo-T

Comment

Working...