• Hyman Roth
    Veteran
    • Nov 2006

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK, PARIS

Paris Won't Appeal
    Posted Jun 9th 2007 8:24PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton has issued the following statement:

"Today I told my attorneys not to appeal the judge's decision. While I greatly appreciate the Sheriff's concern for my health and welfare, after meeting with doctors I intend to serve my time as ordered by the judge.

This is by far the hardest thing I have ever done. During the past several days, I have had a lot of time to reflect and have already learned a bitter, but important lesson from this experience.

As I have said before, I hope others will learn from my mistake. I have also had time to read the mail from my fans. I very much appreciate all of their good wishes and hope they will keep their letters coming.

I must also say that I was shocked to see all of the attention devoted to the amount of time I would spend in jail for what I had done by the media, public and city officials. I would hope going forward that the public and the media will focus on more important things, like the men and women serving our country in Iraq, Afghanistan and other places around the world."

Comment

• frets5150
      Commando
      • Feb 2004

She had time to read the mail from her fans. She has fans? Thats some scary shit that there are people out there just like her.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE

You would be crying your eyes out too if the system was treating you unfairly and using you to be made an example of.
        No, I wouldn't because A) I would be smarter than to drive after drinking anything with alcohol (you ALWAYS have a designated driver) and B) if I had some sort of legal restrictions on me, I would sure make it my business to know them and abide by them.

You and I would not have had the opportunity to break the restrictions the second time like she did (the first was driving with a suspended license which she got a warning and had to sign a notification that stated she understood she made a mistake and was not allowed to drive. The second was shortly after where she was driving like a maniac). If we had decided to show up "fashionably late" to court, our asses would have been handed to us. The sheriffs wouldn't have offerred us food from their menu when we cried and refused to eat the prison food. Nor would they have put us in a cell all by ourselves so we wouldn't be bothered by the other inmates.

For all the times she has been behind the wheel while drunk or under the influence of some drug AND LET GO (all caught by paps, mind you), I don't see how this event is making an example of her. Her schtick caught up to her. It's karma biting her in the ass. All of Daddy's money and her family name can't protect her now. She finally gets the consequences that all the "common" people get.

The girls gets anything and everythign she wants. If she goes to a club and doesn't like the peopel at the table across the way, she can get the club owners to kick them out. Why? Because shes Paris Hilton. So suddenly she doesn't get her way and i'm suppose to feel sorry for her? No. She's finally paying a consequence. Maybe she'll stop getting "fucking in the butt for coke" and driving afterwards.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• chi-town324
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Feb 2007

umm..i dont know, ur a multi fuckin millionaire...get someone to drive ur azz around...rich and stupid...great combination!

Comment

• Hyman Roth
            Veteran
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by chi-town324
            umm..i dont know, ur a multi fuckin millionaire...get someone to drive ur azz around...rich and stupid...great combination!
            No shit, yo!!!

And what's all this about butt-sechs for coke??? Like she can't afford to buy Bolivia if she wanted to. I don't doubt the butt-sechs part though....
            Trollidillo-T

Comment

• VanHalener
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              For all of you who are getting a cheap laugh at a total strangers expense and are enjoying a moment of shaudenfraude, I'd like to say a big "FUCK YOU" to each and every one of you.

You would be crying your eyes out too if the system was treating you unfairly and using you to be made an example of.

\
              Thanks for thinking of me in your post, but I'll pass on the sexual advances.

Oh, and Paris....OFF WITH HER HEAD!
              ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                Veteran
                • Nov 2006

Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

So maybe this experience will have her stop being a drugwhore ( "I get fucked in the butt for coke" I love that quote)

Paris Symptoms Related to Previous Drug Use...
                  News reports every where are reporting that Paris was shaking, twitching, sweating, crying, and limp like in the court room today. All this prior to being sentenced back to jail to serve out 40 more days of her original 45 day sentence.

Let me comment on this from a personal point of view. I have several celebrities, along with my own witnessing, that knows Paris Hilton was a frequent drug user. Her symptoms seem to resemble those of drug with draw. It wasn't abnormal to see Paris smoking weed, doing a line of cocaine, getting drunk, smoking cigarettes, popping pills, or what ever else you could think of.

I really have lost ALL respect for this big group of young Hollywood at this point. Simply no justice is being served in allowing these celebrities to make a mockery of our justice system and well-known rehabilitation facilities around the country.

This is why I lost motivation for being a Hollywood publicist. Seeing the rich and beautiful, like Mary-Kate Olsen, collapse on a floor of a NYC club due to drug use, isn't full-filling. Instead it is depressing and extremely aggravating that I am in no power or control to help these people.

Posted before she got sent back to court on friday:

My source just gave me tons more info on the Paris Hilton 'health' saga in which I broke before TMZ and all others out there this morning!!!

Paris was having severe night sweats and drug withdraw after not having her sleeping medication and daily use of marijuana. This only led Paris into severe panic attacks, horrible sleeping habits, pacing of her tiny jail cell, depression and suicidal thoughts. Kathy expressed her concern for Paris and said she would do what ever possible to get her out of jail asap.

This apparently didn't take long, after Paris Hilton's therapist paid several visits to the heiress, where he was able to convince the staff she was mentally unstable and would be in better off with care at home in privacy. The jail also thought it was a HUGE liability to have Paris locked up with all her problems. They didn't want to be responsible for her safety or health any longer.

What a little money and fame will do for someone.

source: http://jonathanjaxson.blogspot.com/2...ious-drug.html
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                    Veteran
                    • Nov 2006

and one for Moreno Bob:

and one for Hambone4lif:

Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                      No, I wouldn't because A) I would be smarter than to drive after drinking anything with alcohol (you ALWAYS have a designated driver) and B) if I had some sort of legal restrictions on me, I would sure make it my business to know them and abide by them.

You and I would not have had the opportunity to break the restrictions the second time like she did (the first was driving with a suspended license which she got a warning and had to sign a notification that stated she understood she made a mistake and was not allowed to drive. The second was shortly after where she was driving like a maniac). If we had decided to show up "fashionably late" to court, our asses would have been handed to us. The sheriffs wouldn't have offerred us food from their menu when we cried and refused to eat the prison food. Nor would they have put us in a cell all by ourselves so we wouldn't be bothered by the other inmates.

For all the times she has been behind the wheel while drunk or under the influence of some drug AND LET GO (all caught by paps, mind you), I don't see how this event is making an example of her. Her schtick caught up to her. It's karma biting her in the ass. All of Daddy's money and her family name can't protect her now. She finally gets the consequences that all the "common" people get.

The girls gets anything and everythign she wants. If she goes to a club and doesn't like the peopel at the table across the way, she can get the club owners to kick them out. Why? Because shes Paris Hilton. So suddenly she doesn't get her way and i'm suppose to feel sorry for her? No. She's finally paying a consequence. Maybe she'll stop getting "fucking in the butt for coke" and driving afterwards.
                      You are correct...

Righteous post Ally. Why is anyone apologizing for this enabled, arrogant bitch?

She's no goddamned victim! Those people live in Dharfor.

Comment

• Douglas T.
                        Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by Hyman Roth
                        NICE belly laff before I go to sleep ... in my comfy bed in my humble home! ha Ha Paris ... we are all at our homes now! How the graybar hotel?

Goodnight homeys!

ZZZZZzzzzZZZZZ!!

Comment

• CROWBAR
                          Commando
                          • Sep 2004

Why the fuck should anybody feel sorry for Hilton? She tried to show she was above the law when, in fact, the judge showed her she was not. His word is final and I'm glad he sent her back where she belonged. If anybody is at fault, it's that idiot bleeding heart sheriff. She's another human being just like you or me, you fuck up and you pay the piper. You play you pay.

Comment

• VanHalener
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k66epna2Sss"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k66epna2Sss" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• VanHalener
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k66epna2Sss"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k66epna2Sss" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                              Sorry Don Corleone.

Forgot you had a thread with that one..
                              Let me fix this real quick...
                              <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AijJMC9Djyw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AijJMC9Djyw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Oh Barbara, plz tell me you don't buy this shit

EXCLUSIVE: Hilton Calls Barbara Walters from Jail

In jail serving out the remainder of her sentence for violating parole on reckless driving charges, Paris Hilton phoned ABC News' Barbara Walters Sunday to discuss her state of mind, her experience in prison and how she feels she has changed.

Hilton said jail and the chaos surrounding her sentence have made her realize she must clean up her act.

"I used to act dumb," she told Walters in the exclusive phone conversation. "That act is no longer cute. Now, I would like to make a difference. ... God has given me this new chance."

Hilton confirmed to Walters just how terrible her initial three days in jail were. It might explain why she cried when she was handcuffed and transported back to jail from her Hollywood home.

"I was not eating or sleeping," she said. "I was severely depressed and felt as if I was in a cage. ... It was a horrible experience."

The unusual jailhouse call came about because Kathy Hilton, Paris' mother, phoned Walters. During the conversation, Paris rang in on another line. When told that Kathy was talking to Walters, Paris said she'd like to speak to Walters herself.

Walters then agreed to accept a collect call from Paris in jail. All prisoners are required to call collect.

Nicky Hilton, Paris' younger sister, described the jailed debutante as "being strong" on her way out of a jailhouse visit on Sunday. In a statement earlier that day, Paris directed her lawyers not to appeal her sentence and urged the media to focus on more important things like Iraq.

source;
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...