Clear All
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
    confirming MAX loves my pickle juice.
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
      jealous?
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Yes, actually. He's never offered to share his pickle juice with me, the fucker.
        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
          We have Hellman's here in Texas, and we're west of the Mississippi. I've never seen Best Foods on the supermarket shelf.
          Best Foods is actually west of the Rockies. Damned if I know why they sell the exact same product (and make the same exact commercials) under two different names.

But then I hate mayonnaise anyway, so I don't think about it all that much.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
            We have Hellman's here in Texas, and we're west of the Mississippi. I've never seen Best Foods on the supermarket shelf.
            It's not west of the Mississippi... it's west of the Rockies.

The net is a wonderful place... I've often wondered why the two names for the same product... From the Hellmann's/Best Foods web site:

At the same time that Hellmann's® Mayonnaise was flourishing in the East, Best Foods, Inc., introduced mayonnaise to Californian consumers. As Hellmann's® expanded on the east coast, Best Foods® proved to be a smashing success in the West. It was nearly inevitable that in 1932 Richard Hellmann Inc. was acquired by Best Foods, Inc. To this day, Hellmann's® Mayonnaise is sold east of the Rockies and Best Foods® Mayonnaise is sold west.
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Dr. Love
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
              Yes, actually. He's never offered to share his pickle juice with me, the fucker.
              It's not something I offer someone so much as it is something I ambush them with.
              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                It's not something I offer someone so much as it is something I ambush them with.
                Quit dancing around the truth... it was Sharkey's infamous Rash that provoked you to hold out the juice...
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• thome
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Mar 2005

Catsup is the Non-Ghey'est of the table sauces.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                      Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Let's talk for a bit about "liquid smoke". Necessary ingredient in gumbo if you can't find the appropriate andouille sausage. I always wonder how it's made.

Oh dear.

Comment

• thome
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Mar 2005

I saw a food network thing where they make liquid smoke just like how they make moonshine.

They catch the smoke from burning hickory wood by having a exhaust tube that runs thru a quick cooling unit and the humidity in the smoke turns from vapor to a liquid ...

It is actually liquid smoke.

I am pretty close here, without the rocket science degree "verbage" that I gave up on after discovering girls.

Comment

Working...