X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Jagermeister
    Did anybody read the first post in this thread about the slut?
    yes, and then the story about the abortion runnin' down her leg while gettin' banged by a musician. the flamewar posts are much easier to read, WITHOUT PUKING
    Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 06-03-2010, 01:17 PM.
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
      He hasn't said a word to me, not that it matters. Nice job mincing words though! You nudged him in the right direction, but didn't actually type the personal info yourself. Quite the defense you have there.
      LOL @ "defense." This isn't court cuntselor and I could give a fuck what you think.
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• hambon4lif
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DsUgQxt9e4U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DsUgQxt9e4U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          Had some great shows last week
          Were the same five people in attendence and blocking you guys on stage? Well, you're hard to block completely.

For you sTED >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

A long time ago 2 people who you think like you, actually warned me you were a bi-polar wack job with serious anger-management issues, and that I should watch my back.

Good people, they are.
            Now you've outed them as well. Kudos Wolfie!!!

Also, haven't you ever been told that it's not wise to try and out crezzi a crezzi person?
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
              Were the same five people in attendence and blocking you guys on stage? Well, you're hard to block completely.

For you sTED >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I know you love to mock that charity gig from 2 years ago, so let's set the record straight, Jeremy.

It was done as a favor to a friend who happens to be an Emmy Award winning producer, and was actually a fun time.

The shows I'm talking about last week were shows my company produced for Michael Wilton of Queensryche, and his performances were great. I've also done shows for members of Heart, Steppenwolf, and many, many others.

As for past gigs, I've played onstage opening up for Cheap Trick, Gin Blossoms, Jimmy Eat World, LifeHouse, and many others over the years.

My other job allows me to hang with the likes of The Black Crowes, Motorhead, and Soundgarden.

Tell us Jeremy, who do YOU play with? Where have you gigged?

I'm going to be back out playing again this summer after a year away from gigging. One of the shows we're being offered right now is on a bill with Presidents of The United States.

Again, what do you do again?

But laugh all you want at a 2 year old gig that was alot of fun, and for a good cause.

I'm sure you're making huge inroads in the music scene of Salt Lake City.
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                LOL @ "defense." This isn't court cuntselor and I could give a fuck what you think.
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  I see the headlines now: 39-year old man fights other thirty-somethings from internet!
                  The sad fact is this shit makes the news all of the time and over far less.

Seriously, I just don't know how Wolfie along with his big fucking mouth can keep up this façade that "Life is good" when he's all over the net and has plenty 'o nutters that would like to belt him one?
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

And as far as I'm concerned, that's the final word.

Max lied, and when he realized we knew, he backpeddled, minced, and parsed his words.

As if he'd have no problem if any of us "nudged" one of his enemies to pics of his ex wife, kids, or place of business.

Maxi was exposed for a lying hypocrite. Good enough for me.

Back to business. Had some great shows last week, and the summer is looking good.

Life is Good.
                    Do you want max to post what he said to BF?

It really was not even a "nudge". I know max called it that, but I wouldn't even go that far.

It was more like "hey,just look around".

And as far as I know, there is no proof of anything other than that.

And as far as ex-wives and kids go, Max never knew or cared to know any of that stuff about lounge.
                    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

I know you love to mock that charity gig from 2 years ago, so let's set the record straight, Jeremy.

It was done as a favor to a friend who happens to be an Emmy Award winning producer, and was actually a fun time.

The shows I'm talking about last week were shows my company produced for Michael Wilton of Queensryche, and his performances were great. I've also done shows for members of Heart, Steppenwolf, and many, many others.

As for past gigs, I've played onstage opening up for Cheap Trick, Gin Blossoms, Jimmy Eat World, LifeHouse, and many others over the years.

My other job allows me to hang with the likes of The Black Crowes, Motorhead, and Soundgarden.

Tell us Jeremy, who do YOU play with? Where have you gigged?

I'm going to be back out playing again this summer after a year away from gigging. One of the shows we're being offered right now is on a bill with Presidents of The United States.

Again, what do you do again?

But laugh all you want at a 2 year old gig that was alot of fun, and for a good cause.

I'm sure you're making huge inroads in the music scene of Salt Lake City.
                      There's a difference Ted, I don't claim to be a practicing nor a gigging musician. Since you're so proud, mind if I post the youtubes?
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        ^^I was supposed to promote the thing for Strauss, but it's too much of a vile piece of shit so I opted out...

Incidentally, I never mentioned anyone's names nor provided links. And I'm not the one whose lying, repeatedly...I'm satisfied that we know who did what...

LOL @ your not lying!

You told atleast 11 "untruths". <--- :tongue0011:

Do I really need to post my rebuttal again?? LOL.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

There, that was much easier.
                        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                          Do you want max to post what he said to BF?

It really was not even a "nudge". I know max called it that, but I wouldn't even go that far.

It was more like "hey,just look around".

And as far as I know, there is no proof of anything other than that.

And as far as ex-wives and kids go, Max never knew or cared to know any of that stuff about lounge.
                          EXACTLY!!!

Here's the scenerio, I like BF and was sick of him being Ted's new flava of the month and especially when sTED's a lying douchebag in and of himself. Seriously, all of the comments even made to disgrACE shouldn't have been coming from a man of sTED's advanced weight and lack of musical ability.

Thus, I played hero and told BF that sTED's left clues all over the place and can be easily googled. BF in turn handed me gems of which I was completely unaware. Talk about your 's of all time!!!

However, I NEVER gave BF ANY of sTED's personal info, the po'dunk shithole town where he resides, let alone even his fucking name!!!
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                            yes, and then the story about the abortion runnin' down her leg while gettin' banged by a musician. the flamewar posts are much easier to read, WITHOUT PUKING
                            eeew.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                              I don't want you feeling too left out Otis cos I have all the goods on you as well.
                              You don't have dick Max, and I'd be careful making threats...

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Yes sTED, serving 'em drinks is cool. Did that for years.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...