• Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
    LOL. That sounds very wrong.
    Well, it makes for good gossip around here, no?
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
      What do you mean by that?
      exactly what I was wondering...lol
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Blaze
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by MAX
        Well, it makes for good gossip around here, no?
        No, it does not. Isn't sockfucker also a pedo?
        "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
        sigpic

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          EXACTLY!!!

Here's the scenerio, I like BF and was sick of him being Ted's new flava of the month and especially when sTED's a lying douchebag in and of himself. Seriously, all of the comments even made to disgrACE shouldn't have been coming from a man of sTED's advanced weight and lack of musical ability.

Thus, I played hero and told BF that sTED's left clues all over the place and can be easily googled. BF in turn handed me gems of which I was completely unaware. Talk about your 's of all time!!!

However, I NEVER gave BF ANY of sTED's personal info, the po'dunk shithole town where he resides, let alone even his fucking name!!!
          Blackflag was a retard that threw at least as much shit as he got, and was never "harassed" by anyone, including the big, bad internet bully Lounge. He asked to be banned at least once, which shows that some people really should stay away from the net totally. The fact that he would even give a shit enough was pretty funny if it weren't so sad...

Though, even more sadly, he was capable of throwing out the odd dead-on post...

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Oh shit. I apologize, I'd forgotten about certain folks obsession with socks here? My bad.

How does everyone feel about using a belt to belt him instead?
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

wow, I am not going to explain any of it.

It's just not worth it.

what?

huh?
              Like totally, yo!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                Oh shit. I apologize, I'd forgotten about certain folks obsession with socks here? My bad.

WTF! just stop.

No one is socking or belting any one.

What I did to your "ex wife" is history. LOL. She deserved it.
                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by MAX

They make you not gay because you're not actually touching your own penis then...

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    Blackflag was a retard that threw at least as much shit as he got, and was never "harassed" by anyone, including the big, bad internet bully Lounge. He asked to be banned at least once, which shows that some people really should stay away from the net totally. The fact that he would even give a shit enough was pretty funny if it weren't so sad...

sTED's hardly any "bad internet bully" by any meaning of the word. He is "big" and a portly fellow though, so you can give him that one. Nevertheless, he does get an extremely creepy ammount of personal jolleys spewing his big fuckin' mouth at every turn. Hence, he's got a lot of enemies and in the real world.

Seriously Orenthal, you have no worries from myself. Nor do the countless others of whom I have their addy's, phone #'s, etc. Also, the difference 'tis, you along with the rest of 'em don't have yourself plastered all over the fucking net.
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

WTF! just stop.

No one is socking or belting any one.
                      Deal.

What I did to your "ex wife" is history. LOL. She deserved it.
                      It's a good thing that's not on youtube.
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

They make you not gay because you're not actually touching your own penis then...
                        I actually enjoy touching my cock. 'Tis quite handy (pardon the pun) whilst both pissing and jerking off!!!

TMI!!!
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

You already showin' you don't know the first fucking thing about me. Just sayin,' bubs. I'm pretty I know quite a bit more about you...

But good job taking the cover off what a piece of shit you are, lest anyone have any questions left...
                          psssst, you forgot to use a punctuation mark after the word pretty.
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                            'Tis quite handy (pardon the pun) whilst both pissing and jerking off!!!
                            At the same time?!

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                              sTED's hardly any "bad internet bully" by any meaning of the word. He is "big" and a portly fellow though, so you can give him that one. Nevertheless, he does get an extremely creepy ammount of personal jolleys spewing his big fuckin' mouth at every turn. Hence, he's got a lot of enemies and in the real world.
                              Except he's actually a decent guy that doesn't have a penchant for flameouts everywhere he goes. And you know Maxi, you get a peculiar hard on for certain people that are apparently smarter than you. The smarter, the worse. Van Squalen would be one, you made quite a few enemies yourself, Max...

Seriously Orenthal, you have no worries from myself. Nor do the countless others of whom I have their addy's, phone #'s, etc. Also, the difference 'tis, you along with the rest of 'em don't have yourself plastered all over the fucking net.
                              I blew my wad here long ago, Pad...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                                I actually enjoy touching my cock. 'Tis quite handy (pardon the pun) whilst both pissing and jerking off!!!

TMI!!!
                                Then I guess sockfucker isn't your alias then...

Comment

Working...