X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
    It was one year ago today that Max first visited his doctor for vision problems. This has been the year from hell. Thank you everyone for all your thoughts and prayers and support.
    I remember Max saying the doctors gave him a seven month prognosis and it's been 12. He was out on a mission to prove the doctors wrong and I hope his mission continues to be successful. I really do hope the worst is behind him.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

I pass everything you guys say along to him, thanks again!!
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

max. ashlove.

Comment

• jero
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

(In Dutch) blijf knokken Maxxie!! Het allerbeste gewenst (The Van Halens can read it!)

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

keep on keepin' on , max.TRULY PRAYIN YA PROVE THEM WRONG.
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

You are certainly missed in these parts Max.
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Well, I don't believe in all them "prayers" & "positive waves" hullaballoo & I don't believe Max will need 'em anyway.

After all, isn't Max the guy that suffers adversity with a witty reply & a smile on his face?

He'll get through it. I mean, if he was supposed to be dead 5 months ago, it's not likely he'll stop livin' now, is it?

If it looks like he's goin' down, kick him or insult him. He'll come back to life to fight back, the rascal.

Get well, Maxwell.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

he needs prayers whether you believe in them or not. cancer, and it's treatments, take such a physical toll.
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

He doesn't! He's Max, fer fuck's sake. If he can't, no one can.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• DlocRoth
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Keep it up, Max!

You are one tough son of a bitch.
                      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

Working...