• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Holy Shit, Sheep!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see why you don't drink anymore

Best drunken rant I've read in a long time, though! Remember drink lots of water for that hangover you're gonna have or better yet, wake and bake or keep drinking when you wake up!
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• hambon4lif
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

I have a new appreciation for my own, personal "Ajax Girl"

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TUmVd4RQZCo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TUmVd4RQZCo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
        Holy Shit, Sheep!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see why you don't drink anymore

Best drunken rant I've read in a long time, though! Remember drink lots of water for that hangover you're gonna have or better yet, wake and bake or keep drinking when you wake up!
        Sierra Nevada is bad shit, yo! I swear they use some hallucinogenic yeast in it or something. But God is it good! HYS should especially stay away from the Torpedo Ale (IPA). He'll be calling for genocide after a few of those...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Sierra Nevada is bad shit, yo! I swear they use some hallucinogenic yeast in it or something. But God is it good! HYS should especially stay away from the Torpedo Ale (IPA). He'll be calling for genocide after a few of those...
          I do business with Sierra Nevada, and get to "sample" their wares with one of the higher-ups.

They know their shit, yo.
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2010

whos max?

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

who's LEFTY?
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
                Foot Soldier
                • Jan 2010

fuck off piwi. im gonna break my foot off in your ass.

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LEFTY
                  i like a foot in my ass.
                  Very kinky.
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                    You have no self-esteem, max..

You forsake your own flesh and blood for some sloppy piece of ass you met on the internet half way across the country that God-knows-who buried a bone in since you've seen them last?

Neither one of you trust each other enough to commit after all this time?
                    Ooooff!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bAClvFT6ERE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bAClvFT6ERE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                      I do business with Sierra Nevada
                      Isn't that where Leo did six weeks for alcohol and valium ??
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        I hear ya, Sierra Nevada has been my go to IPA for years and sure does carry a bite! The hangovers suck, too.
                        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          Isn't that where Leo did six weeks for alcohol and valium ??
                          Sierra Tucson, I believe

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                            I hear ya, Sierra Nevada has been my go to IPA for years and sure does carry a bite! The hangovers suck, too.
                            This place is right down the street from me.

They brew a 9.5% IPA that will knock you off your barstool.

They'll only serve you 2 before cutting you off.

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Jesus 9.5%...........they serve it in a shot glass?

Couple of local micro-pubs have a few 9% beers and really 3 would be any sane man's limit!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Yeah, 2 pints is like drinking a 6-pack of most beers.

Cool little brewery.

Comment

Working...