• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
    whats a PPK?
    It's a pistol, made by a German company called Walther. You've probably seen one in the earlier Bond films...

It would be a good thing for GAR to put in his mouth, but he's too incompetent to pull it off and his small brain would make a difficult target at even point blank ranges....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by GAR
      They teach you all the stuff in school you need to know in order to survive, but they don't teach us in school to die.

GAR you fucking retard. Try not relying on your highest level of education, high school (or was it junior high school?) for anything...

There are plenty of places to learn about death, and I actually took "Death" in high school in fact. But if you actually bothered to try college, you might have expanded your horizons with literature or something that might have given you a wider perspective than vacuuming the carpets, cleaning up desks, and emptying waste baskets for a shitty living easily "stolen" by Mexicans, miscreant...

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Ya know, it simply gets to a point where it becomes redundantly obvious. Seriously, it is nothing short of pathetic. Without knowing even the slightest details of a situation, the troll of trolls opens a fat mouth, and still manages to get even the most obvious of things wrong. ("Three Hour Tour", not Three Island Tour".) The continued odd statements offered to folks in moral peril display in exacting detail what an entire piece of shit is offering them. And bear in mind, even in a thread about paper guitars, this misfit can not find a clue. Asshole, indeed.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Just now read this thread.

Sorry to hear this Max. I just found out today an old friend left this Earthly plane only 2 months ago from cancer.
          Hope you can kick it's ass!

FUCK CANCER!

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Now I understand why Max is always choking his animals in his avatars = he's one pissed off pirate!

HAAAAAAAAARRR~!!

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

First and foremost, I just wanted to sincerely thank everyone for their well wishes and support. Even from afar, it means a lot and thank you all very much!!!

GAR, I'm stating the obvious but you're a fucking weiner!!! The likes of which ill behooves me?? You've been unanimously loathed by EVERYONE (minus Jizzy and a few other trolls) on these boards for a decade. Fuck, I remember trying to have a somewhat NORMAL convo with you at Von's many, many years ago annd even back then I found myself thinking "Who and or WHAT is this clown?!?!?!?!?" You're frightening to say the least and it's no wonder you're not allowed within certain lengths of feet near public schools nor bus stops. Fucking douche. Seriously, I'd still much rather have terminal brain cancer than be you!!! Cuntola!!!
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

So essentially, it took a case of brain cancer in order for you to compose what is arguably the finest post you've ever made? More power to ya, brother.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                  you can whip this champ
                  see you down the road
                  Please tell me that I'm not the only person who got this?!?!?!?!?!?

Thank you Thrills and me lubz yooz very much mang!!!
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    So essentially, it took a case of brain cancer in order for you to compose what is arguably the finest post you've ever made? More power to ya, brother.
                    I relish the compliment but are you serial Craig??? Maybe you're forgetting my endless Anti-Hagar manifestos written at Brett's a decade ago? They werefucking poetic I tellz ya!!!
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Fuck off, GAyR.

Originally posted by MAX - PERMA-OWNING GAyR!!!
                      Fucking douche. Seriously, I'd still much rather have terminal brain cancer than be you!!! Cuntola!!!

That pretty much says it all right there. You rock, MAX.
                      Originally posted by conmee
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                      Originally posted by eddie78
                      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                        Maybe you're forgetting my endless Anti-Hagar manifestos written at Brett's a decade ago? They werefucking poetic I tellz ya!!!
                        Perhaps, but in my mind (and taking the circumstances into account) they pale into insignificance when compared to the following, immortal line:

Seriously, I'd still much rather have terminal brain cancer than be you!!!
                        Now that sir, is an example of sheer, unadulterated poetry.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                          Now that sir, is an example of sheer, unadulterated poetry.
                          My thoughts exactly...and hopefully enough to make GAR come to his senses, do the WORLD a favor and jump off the Santa Monica Pier...
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                            ...do the WORLD a favor and jump off the Santa Monica Pier...
                            Nah, even the sea lions have more common sense and simply wouldn't put up with that. They'd merely toss him back, then immediately head for the Gulf of Mexico in order to cleanse themselves and get the stench off.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                              My thoughts exactly...and hopefully enough to make GAR come to his senses, do the WORLD a favor and jump off the Santa Monica Pier...
                              Now, now, let's not even go there, my dear friend... GAR's "senses" that is... Cos both any and/or every time they act up, an unfortunate child endz up missing at a local Wall Mart, public park or Toys R Us. Shit, even the hotline's at "America's Most Wanted" go fucking berzerk man!!! :eek:
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Too frightening to even fathom but funny nonetheless... In a creepy sort of way...

GAR rehearsing to Jizzystool...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iwd5etXmj7A&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iwd5etXmj7A&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...