X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
    Hmmm....I have been reading about Coast to Coast for years. Need to see what AM station in Gnashville carries it. Or which radio station I can pick up that carries it.
    I liked it better when Art Bell did it. My dad actually knew Art a bit through his ham radio hobby. Art wanted Coast to be a mysterious nighttime paranormal trip. It was great stuff to be driving across Idaho at night on highway 20 or through the nothingness of northern Nevada. I can see why truck drivers like the show so much. George Noorey made the first hours news and current events and then he does two hours of paranormal. He's does a great proffesional job or running the show but for some reason it's less mysterious.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• CROWBAR
      Commando
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by mrchickenfoot
      Sammy Hagar the man you love to hate has a New York times Number one best seller now. Eat this and weep bitches
      Don't think that's really saying much when that dillhole had to include Van Halen dirt to get there. Nobody was interested in hearing about his life beyond that dirt and the publisher knew it.

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

mrchickenass's attempt to put Spamulus Flatulus on a pedestal is laughable.

It is like saying that Britney Spears is a better vocalist and performer than someone iconic like Tina Turner or Maria Callas.

It is like comparing a 6-day-old moldy cheese sandwich found by Spamulus in a dumpster to a fresh Top Sirloin steak from Morton's served with a top-shelf bottle of wine to Uncle Dave.

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
          mrchickenass's attempt to put Spamulus Flatulus on a pedestal is laughable.

It is like saying that Britney Spears is a better vocalist and performer than someone iconic like Tina Turner or Maria Callas.

It is like comparing a 6-day-old moldy cheese sandwich found by Spamulus in a dumpster to a fresh Top Sirloin steak from Morton's served with a top-shelf bottle of wine to Uncle Dave.
          What can I tell ya, other than to repeat the observation that Hagar will forever be in the same boat as the second Darren on Bewitched. I do feel a sense of pride however, noticing the potato-head used the same picture for the cover of his book that I did several years ago when creating this little ditty, even though his shirt is Photoshopped:

Seeing is believing...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• hambon4lif
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Sams recollection of the Farm Aid incident is not only inaccurate, it's a straight-up LIE!!

Anyone who saw it live will tell you. Sam held up a banner that got thrown onstage and asks Ed what it says. Ed whispered into his ear "It says you got a little dick", and Sam says it out loud. That's when the live feed got cut.
            I seriously doubt that anyone can get away with calling a crowd of midwesterners a "bunch of tractor-pulling motherfuckers".....especially if you're onstage sporting a faggy Loverboy headband and flower paisley pants.
            Regardless of what he says, Illinois never was or will ever be a Sammy Hagar "stronghold". It's not a 'red state' in any sense of the word. This guy is uncapable of telling the fucking truth....about ANYTHING!!

The positive side to this fuckwads attempt to rewrite history is that the more he does, the more his chapter in history fades away.
            In that case I say....carry on, LIAR!!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

A lot of what is in this book will forever end up in italics presented as fact by lazy fuck journalists at the start of interviews and articles about him.

Which is exactly why he had it written.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                Sams recollection of the Farm Aid incident is not only inaccurate, it's a straight-up LIE!!

Anyone who saw it live will tell you. Sam held up a banner that got thrown onstage and asks Ed what it says. Ed whispered into his ear "It says you got a little dick", and Sam says it out loud. That's when the live feed got cut.
                I seriously doubt that anyone can get away with calling a crowd of midwesterners a "bunch of tractor-pulling motherfuckers".....especially if you're onstage sporting a faggy Loverboy headband and flower paisley pants.
                Regardless of what he says, Illinois never was or will ever be a Sammy Hagar "stronghold". It's not a 'red state' in any sense of the word. This guy is uncapable of telling the fucking truth....about ANYTHING!!

The positive side to this fuckwads attempt to rewrite history is that the more he does, the more his chapter in history fades away.
                In that case I say....carry on, LIAR!!!
                Sammy actually DID make the "tractor driving motherfuckers" remark, but the network feed did not cut away immediately after. However the Nashville Network' s old fart redneck anchors did fall all over themselves apologizing for it, after Hagar's performance was over.

I think they had to make a similar apology after the Guns and Roses set in 1989. In any case, it probably wasn't Sammy's best way of introducing himself to a new audience (given that it was a predominately "country" event.

As far as Illinois being his stronghold, it's definitely true that at least 5 of the top 10 most annoying sheep to ever be seen on a Van Halen board were from the greater Chicago metropolitan area.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• lesfunk
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Hagar think Roth looks "Gay". What is it they say about people in glass houses?
                  Attached Files
                  http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• hambon4lif
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    As far as Illinois being his stronghold, it's definitely true that at least 5 of the top 10 most annoying sheep to ever be seen on a Van Halen board were from the greater Chicago metropolitan area.
                    I don't quite follow the logic on that one. We can't be held accountable for the actions of 5 misguided internet dorks.
                    That's like saying that Glenn Beck is your fault.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • May 2010

Originally posted by ashstralia
                      back on topic.. it's a bit rich for the fat fuck to say dave can't sing.....

I know I have posted this before but I just have to again.... listen at 7:00 mark and forward to 8:50 and beyond....sorry Sammy you could not even come close to singing this. 4 octaves and an example of throat singing so thourough that he even modulates the frequency of the mic and amps at 8:13. Sorry Sammy, I never once heard you sing anything as technical as this, but I guess you are just going to keep telling us how bad ass a singer you are even though it must all be in the shower.

Dave Can't sing.....lmfao.

Last edited by SunisinuS; 03-29-2011, 06:50 PM. Reason: There is more to singing than just holding a high note..
                      Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                        I know I have posted this before but I just have to again.... listen at 7:00 mark and forward to 8:50 and beyond....sorry Sammy you could not even come close to singing this. 4 octaves and an example of throat singing so thourough that he even modulates the frequency of the mic and amps at 8:13. Sorry Sammy, I never once heard you sing anything as technical as this, but I guess you are just going to keep telling us how bad ass a singer you are even though it must all be in the shower.

Dave Can't sing.....lmfao.
                        So fuckin true. Tubby gots no soul...
                        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

I don't quite follow the logic on that one. We can't be held accountable for the actions of 5 misguided internet dorks.
                          That's like saying that Glenn Beck is your fault.
                          Verily...... look at all the fools who claim to act in My name.

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i forgot about that. Sam even told that story when Musician ran a VHagar interview just before 5150 came out. i didn't see the clip live, but i remember the interview and probably still have the mag somewhere.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

is this the clip in question?

BTW, Hagar's stage presence is a fucking joke compared to Roth's.

Hell, even go watch the US Fest where Dave was fucking high and drunk as ever-looking fuck and he blows this garbage out of the water.
                              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• CROWBAR
                                Commando
                                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by IceCreamBlondie
                                Sounds like Sammy's had too much Cabo Wabo again!
                                "There's Sam again. His dick in one hand and a bottle of tequila in the other". ~ David Lee Roth, on the Sam & Dave Tour in 2002

Comment

Working...