Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Or Ed just realized he was dumb enough to let Sammy in the band and got on cheap wine and meth to try and hammer the memory of that mistake out of his brain.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• VanHalener
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by sadaist
      Funny.

But honestly, you shouldn't be allowed to post until you change your avatar back to that little cutie wearing the ballcap. Hell man, at least put the pic in your sig.

I'll dig out the picture. She's a piece of arse for sure.
      ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
        Not really, Ace but...... it does seem every thread you post in, at some point turns into something about you.
        just pat him on the head and say 'good boy'... like a labrador. oh yeah... sammy hagar sucks

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister

We should have a competition here when this shit comes out. Hagar Lies Bingo, the person who finds the most documented lies and falsehoods wins a prize. I guarantee the winning score will be at least 3 figures...
          The winner should get the grand prize: Never having to hear that flatulating poofter again.

Comment

• ace diamond
            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
            Not really, Ace but...... it does seem every thread you post in, at some point turns into something about you.
            actually, it was a "golden girls" kind of joke.......a bunch of droopy piss flapped old hags sitting around bitching....
            Originally posted by hideyoursheep
            When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
            "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Hey Russell, You still playing guitar once in awhile?

Comment

• ace diamond
                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                just pat him on the head and say 'good boy'... like a labrador. oh yeah... sammy hagar sucks
                i am not a quadra-ped......i'm a bi-ped.......also, i'ma homosapian, not a caninus domesticus........understood?
                "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ace diamond
                  i am not a quadra-ped......i'm a bi-ped.......also, i'ma homosapian, not a caninus domesticus........understood?
                  but he plays one in "carnies"
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by vandeleur
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ashstralia
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Feb 2004

good boy. good, good boy.

Comment

• Heater
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Nov 2010

So much of this crap is WWE mentality. None of us were there for any of this, so not authorities on any of it. I'll probably get this book just As I did Dave's, and I'm sure the creative license each took will be equal. To me, the tone of Daves book was "let me back in", peppered with tales that no one could verify. Sams will probably try to make it sound like he doesn't want back in, and be peppered with anecdotes no one can verify. Both of these guys are huge egotists, took swipes attach other all along, and toured together when they realized they weren't much without VH. Daves audience dwindled through his solo years, tours were canceled and he was playing clubs while trying too hard by the end of it. Sam will never enjoy the success he had with the boys and will try to make it seem like he was the first one off the Titanic. Dave and Sam both know they have to believe things first before we will. I admit, Dave seemed a bit tentative at times on the reunion-ish tour, and some still scratch their heads I guess, but so what if
                        he is gay? What if he likes broccoli too? Who cares? Sam wants to tell us how rich he is? Whatever. An Ed? His ticket was punched before he ever picked up a guitar, but his success gave him the means to nearly kill himself in front of all of us. I don't think this upcoming album is gonna be anything much. ALL these dudes re past their creative peaks, that's why nobody can let go of the past.

Comment

• ace diamond
                          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                          but he plays one in "carnies"
                          i did not play a dog in carnies, you twit.

Comment

• ace diamond
                            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                            good boy. good, good boy.
                            oh, bloody well piss off!
                            fancy a pint of bitter?

oops, too damned bad, i drank it.
                            now run along and play with the rest of the little ones in the sandbox, and don't
                            forget your bucket and spade..........
                            Last edited by ace diamond; 02-11-2011, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

oh, i may as well bloody well piss on a hydrant!
                              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ashstralia
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Feb 2004

git off my leg

Comment

Working...