X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by binnie
    How about you stop using that word and live up to Christ's example. It is Easter after all.
    What word ??

Those bitches are n-word bitches and I didn't use it...

Yet...

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      This is what happens when a society replaces morals with policy.
      More like this is what happens when society replaces [its] morals with obedience. Everyone of us still has the choice or "free will" to make s conscious decision to get involved or not regardless of any policy. Um, Milgram said it better:

The social psychology of this century reveals a major lesson; often it is not so much the kind of person a man is as the kind of situation in which he finds himself that determines how he will act."

Look at the behavior of many in that restaurant. Only one person acted out of kindness while the rest stood by. We love violence. Moreover, we are addicted to it. We obey it. Who knows why? Could be that amygdala region of our brain that regulates our conscience drives of anger and violence in that it goes berserk when seeing it take place..or something. Anyway, I have no problem in saying I have no disgust for the girl lying on the floor. No, my disgust lies with all of those who failed to act.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
        Eh, you'd just bulk up on those nugget things, the ones that may or may not be made out of chicken. And don't ask about that Filet 'O' Fish thing.
        The 2004 documentary Super Size Me states "McDonald's Chicken McNuggets were originally made from old chickens no longer able to lay eggs. These chickens are stripped down to the bone, and then "ground up" into a chicken mash then combined with a variety of stabilizers and preservatives, pressed into familiar shapes, breaded and deep fried, freeze dried, and then shipped to a McDonald's near you." Super Size Me also alleged that they included chemicals such as tertiary butylhydroquinone (a phenolic antioxidant used as a chemical preservative), polydimethylsiloxane (an anti-foaming agent), and other ingredients not used by a typical home cook.[5] This was recently restated by CNN.[6]
        Marion Nestle, a New York University professor and author of “What to Eat,” says the tertiary butylhydroquinone and dimethylpolysiloxane in the McNuggets probably pose no health risks. As a general rule, though, she advocates not eating any food with an ingredient you can’t pronounce. [6]
        Dimethylpolysiloxane is used as a matter of safety to keep the oil from foaming, Lisa McComb, (who handles global media relations for McDonald's) says. The chemical is a form of silicone also used in cosmetics and Silly Putty. A review of animal studies by The World Health Organization found no adverse health effects associated with dimethylpolysiloxane. TBHQ is a preservative for vegetable oils and animal fats, limited to .02 percent of the oil in the nugget. One gram (one-thirtieth of an ounce) can cause "nausea, vomiting, ringing in the ears, delirium, a sense of suffocation, and collapse," according to “A Consumer’s Dictionary of Food Additives.[6]

As of October 9 2010, listed as ingredients in the cooking process of McNuggets are dimethylpolysiloxane which in a 2002 lawsuit against McDonald's, a judge commented that Chicken McNuggets are a "McFrankenstein" creation of various elements not used by the home cook.[7]and Tert-Butylhydroquinone or TBHQ.[4] TBHQ, a chemical the FDA requires to not exceed 0.02 percent of its oil and fat content can cause death from the ingestion of around 5 grams. Ingestion of a single gram (a 28th of an ounce) has caused nausea, vomiting, ringing in the ears, delirium, a sense of suffocation, and collapse. Industrial workers exposed to the vapors-without obvious systematic effects-suffered clouding of the eye lens. Application to the skin may cause allergic reactions[8] In 2003, in response, McDonald’s launched smaller, all-white-meat McNuggets.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

They should make all-black-meat Mac Niggetz...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

silly putty nugs!!!
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
              Okay, just to clear something up. A panic attack is like death.
              It can feel like death to one who might be experiencing it even though it is not. You know, that whole fight or flight/adrenaline/parasympathetic nervous system thing going on that is out of one's control. Unlike what you see in movies being beaten can induce an emotional trauma and I still say it wasn't a seizure but more of a theatrical cry of "I had enough", "no more."

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                They should make all-black-meat Mac Niggetz...
                Seriously, you made your ridiculous point (over and over again). Now STFU.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I remember in the 1970's you would see the news story that someone got mugged in New York City and nobody stopped to help. We all thought it was horrible and wondered what kind of passive cess pool would allow that to happen. Then years later I found myself living in New York City and people were really disconnected there more than any other place I lived. I think it was because so much of the environment was negative they just learned to turn it off.

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                    It can feel like death to one who might be experiencing it

That's all I'm saying.

Been there, done that. Not fun.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

I've never had one but have seen them. And to an onlooker they can be quite scary. To the person going through one they must be terrifying.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Is there evidence that this was a racist attack?

Scum are scum the color of their skin is irrelevant and looks to me like this is being used by white racists for their own pathetic agenda.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                          Is this thread going all over the place or what?

I see the word 'anarchist' has been completely mis-used for the umpteenth fucking time.
                          You have law or you have anarchy. It seems like anarchy rules at McDonald's these days. Maybe it's the chemicals in the McNuggets setting these people off.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

No. it's the Illuminati MK Ultra Mind Kontrol to rid the population of itself.

I really need to stop listening to so much late night conspiracy talk radio. I really do.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                              . And don't ask about that Filet 'O' Fish thing.
                              One thing is for certain: it's certainly not fish.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                                You have law or you have anarchy. It seems like anarchy rules at McDonald's these days.
                                You're using 'anarchy' to describe chaos and disorder. That is NOT what it means!

Comment

Working...