X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    I've never had one but have seen them. And to an onlooker they can be quite scary. To the person going through one they must be terrifying.

Yeah...I was on a vacation with my older bro down in Tucson. We went to Tombstone, and an old nuke missile silo, & stuff. But we went to a place called Collassol Caves. As were we being guided, it got so dark, and so many twists & turns that I couldn't remember the way out if I felt panic coming on. (I'm good if I have a way out). Once I got too confused & lost the shit hit the fan. Luckily my brother is bigger than me to restrain me from hurting myself, and smart enough to know what was happening. I don't remember what happened. But he said he carried my ass out fast & lit a smoke for me.

Whew!

Big brothers...for all the noogies, tittie twisters, and forced fart smellings....they sure can come through when it's needed.

The main thing about above video is the people just standing around pointing at her. No one stopped the beatdown. No one rescued the girl. Come on people! Remember 9/11 when everyone was helping anyone? Regardless of who or what they were or looked like? And everyone shared tears that day? The same people who all cried when the Space Shuttle exploded. The same people who all cried when we walked on the moon. What happened to that nation? Society really makes me fucking sick at times. Literally sick to my stomach.

We are currently NOT the greatest generation.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Anarchy (from Greek: ἀναρχίᾱ anarchíā, "without ruler") may refer to any of several political states, and has been variously defined by sources. Most often, the term "anarchy" describes the simple absence of publicly recognized government or enforced political authority.[1][2] When used in this sense, anarchy may[3] or may not[4] imply political disorder or lawlessness within a society. In another sense, anarchy may not refer to a complete lack of authority or political organization, but instead refer to a social state characterized by absolute direct democracy[5] or libertarianism.[4]
      I guess it all depends on what definition of anarchy you choose to use.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Is there evidence that this was a racist attack?
        I never said it was racist...

Just ni**ers being ni**ers, or scum, as you say...

Same thing...

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by seshmeister

scum are scum the color of their skin is irrelevant

perfect!
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            You have law or you have anarchy. It seems like anarchy rules at McDonald's these days.
            Originally posted by hambon4lif
            You're using 'anarchy' to describe chaos and disorder. That is NOT what it means!

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Satan
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
              Yeah...I was on a vacation with my older bro down in Tucson. We went to Tombstone, and an old nuke missile silo, & stuff. But we went to a place called Collassol Caves. As were we being guided, it got so dark, and so many twists & turns that I couldn't remember the way out if I felt panic coming on. (I'm good if I have a way out). Once I got too confused & lost the shit hit the fan. Luckily my brother is bigger than me to restrain me from hurting myself, and smart enough to know what was happening. I don't remember what happened. But he said he carried my ass out fast & lit a smoke for me.
              Just a little surprised that Colossal Cave freaked you out, but the missile silo didn't. Should this be a concern for my staff when you arrive in Hell?
              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                One thing is for certain: it's certainly not fish.
                The sandwich was created by a McDonald's franchise owner in Cincinnati, Ohio, named Lou Groen in 1962.[3][4] Groen owned a McDonald's in a predominantly Roman Catholic neighborhood where his Catholic customers engaged in the practice of not eating meat on Fridays[4] (a practice more common in the '60s but that the Catholic Church continues to consider obligatory on Fridays during Lent).[5]
                The product was named by Cye Landy of Cye Landy Advertising Agency, which was the advertising firm for that particular McDonald's franchise.
                It has become popular with people who cannot eat meat-based products, particularly Muslims: fish is always considered Halal, whilst Halal meat requires special slaughter techniques.[4]
                The sandwich was new McDonald's company owner Ray Kroc's[6] first non-hamburger menu item. Kroc made a deal with Groen: they would sell two non-meat sandwiches on a Friday, Kroc's own Hula Burger (grilled pineapple) and the Filet-O-Fish, and whichever sold the most would be added to the permanent menu. The Filet-O-Fish "won hands down"[4] and was added to menus throughout 1963 until reaching nationwide status in 1965.[7]
                In November 2007, McDonald's lowered the use of New Zealand hoki and increased the use of Alaskan pollock,[8] due to declining numbers of New Zealand hoki fishery sustainability. McDonald's originally used cod, before declining cod catches forced McDonald's to find sustainable fish elsewhere. McDonald's is trying to maintain fish only from areas certified as sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council, but that is becoming more difficult each year. Hoki is still a major ingredient.[9]
                As of March, 2009, the Marine Stewardship Council[10] placed the Alaskan Pollock fisheries in a re-assessment program[11] due to catch numbers declining by over 30% between 2005 and 2008, and by-catch problems with salmon.

So it was real fish but due to all the supply problems, who knows what it is now.

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Why Cant We All Just Get Along.
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    I never said it was racist...

Just ni**ers being ni**ers, or scum, as you say...

Same thing...
                    If you ask a black person what n***er means when they call each other it they will basically tell you they are calling the other black person a low life good for nothing. If a white person uses it, it's racist. I have no idea why. It's just one of those social things.
                    Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 04-22-2011, 07:30 PM. Reason: Edited N-word

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                      Just a little surprised that Colossal Cave freaked you out, but the missile silo didn't. Should this be a concern for my staff when you arrive in Hell?

LMAO!....the silo was AWESOME! But the difference was I knew where the stairs to get out were. Example.....I could sit in my closet for a week no sweat. But, if you lock the door? Panic within a minute. It's the part of my mind...knowing I can leave at any time. When that is taken from me, shit hits the fan. Sit me in an airplane on the tarmac for 10 hours...as long as I can walk out whenever I feel. But once they lock that door at 30,000 feet & I am trapped? FUCK ME RUNNIN'!

yeah, yeah. I know. It's all in my mind. It is a weakness. I'm working on it. Geez. Alcohol helps.

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Beach Fag is on his job!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

You can make the analogy without using the word, thanks....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Ok. The word n*gger is a derivative from the latin word niger which means black. Black people were called n*ggers in 19th century America in other words the latin word for black was being used.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              Beach Fag is on his job!!!

Now go beg to Sarge to get unbanned, you racist fuck....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                                You can make the analogy without using the word, thanks....
                                Whatever. How about the latin version niger?

Comment

Working...