X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

k ... ladies ... behave ... (or not)

Parting is such sweet sorrow ... but I gotta nap, another party tomorrow.

:bottle:

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
      LMAO ... yep, she snaps heavy ...

"TAKE THAT!"

He's lucky it's just the one ...
      and you know those stick fingers have got to sting!

hey folks...

I gotta roll out..

see you 'round
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Golden AWe
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Spent last night at a small karaoke pub in another town.

My former classmate is visiting Funland, his family, girlfriend and friends, after graduating from our class he worked in a engineering office for a while but then suddenly left for the UN Forces in Kosovo.

So he and his sister put up a small party. Had fun at his little sister's place, and then went to the local karaoke pub. Too bad they only had folk songs there, I didn't sing anything myself.

Two older birds (on separate parts of the night) wanted to take me home...uhuhuhuh...I'll post a photo of the other one later, but I had agreed to stay at the little sister's place...plus they weren't the prettiest birds around...

We had some wrestling in the snow outside the pub too...uhuhuhu...with my friends I mean, not the rough-looking birds...

My classmate let me in to the sisters place as she disappeared, or actually his girlfriend, as my classmate was so pissed he could barely stand on his feet...

So I fell down to the sofa to sleep, and my classmate and his girlfriend left for her place.

A little later I wake up, as the little sister arrives...fakk, she's with some guy...I tried to sleep, I didn't wanna hear someone else bang the little sister...uhuhuhuhuh

But this man was NO player...after they go to bed, I only hear him snoring!...uhuhuu...I fall asleep too...

...just to wake up as I hear HER angry voice..."You're not gonna throw up there, go the toilet"...I get up, but it's too late...the guy fuckin' throws up in her bed...

She asks me to help her, to throw him out...uhuhuhuhuh...well, I decide to help, "my pleasure"...ahahah

She's really pissed off so I just offer her a cigarette, and we go smoke'em on the balcony...

Then we see that the guy's throwing up on the yard, and it's like -15 C outside...so we gotta help him, otherwise the guy would die out there...so we go outside, I grab his mobile phone and call a taxi, and wait until it arrives...he thanks us for being good people...ha ha...yeah, good people throw people out in the cold...

Rest of the night, she sleeps there on the sofa with me as the bed is fucked up...ha ha ha.

This time I was a gentleman with her, after all she is the little sister of one of my best friends...but let's see when she arrives to one of my parties here in my town...same with the other sister, she's pretty too...uhuhuhuhuhuhhuh
          Originally posted by Cato
          Golden, why are you FAT?
          Originally posted by lesfunk
          Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

HA HA!

But next time GA ... NEXT TIME ...

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
              and Dan!

Dan? you still here?
              Yeah,still here.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                Yeah,still here.
                what did you do? lose consciousness for a bit?
                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Coyote
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Fuck, I can't sleep... Got anything to keep me awake?
                  Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

have you ever had red Bull?

Comment

• Coyote
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Yeah... But it's not at hand right now. All the stores 'round here are closed...
                      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Comment

• Coyote
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

How 'bout a JD & Coke instead?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

sugar. lots and lots of sugar. that'll help
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Toothrot City, here I come!

How's it going, Kitten?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

It goes good. Relaxing and enjoying wasting some time. Looking to write some more of me story in a bit -- when inspiration hits.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Ah yes, Inspiration™: The one thing to rear its head in most inappropriate times...

I think I've been in marketing classes waay too much.

Comment

Working...