Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

LMAO!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
      LOL. Harrassment and degrading comments? You started this yesterday. And you know it. So, it's war.

And you'll lose. I'll start compiling my PM list...
      I'm terrified...

Know what... I don't even have to lose... I'll let you win ok? You win!
      Whoo hoo!!! YOU win!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

I think this thread need's the wisdom of thefive.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
          I'm terrified...

Know what... I don't even have to lose... I'll let you win ok? You win!
          Whoo hoo!!! YOU win!
          This isn't about winning or losing. I'm just really sick and tired of your shit. It's as simple as that.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
            I just wish you'd BOTH shut the fuck up. I'm trying to stay out of this fight, but it's bleeding all over other threads now. Dude, she fucking apologized and that wasn't good enough for you. What the hell DOES she have to do to make you happy?
            She doesn't need to make me happy. That's not her job. But she's done enough that I won't have peace with her anymore. Half the other enemies she's made, she's threatened or harrassed. She can't do that to me.

I've gave in, I've made peace over and over, and then she starts shit up again.

I will not make peace with FAB. It is as simple as that. I have tried many times now, and this time, her insincerity is shining through and I've gotten a lot of PMs telling me shit, much of which I can't repeat.

I will try and keep this out of other threads...I promise.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

This isn't about winning or losing. I'm just really sick and tired of your shit. It's as simple as that.
              Read up. you said I'd lose... No worries you win, I lose.. I'm good with that! Throw yourself a party! Tell the WORLD you won! You bashed the hell out of fat Fab!

Your the man RIKK

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

She doesn't need to make me happy. That's not her job. But she's done enough that I won't have peace with her anymore. Half the other enemies she's made, she's threatened or harrassed. She can't do that to me.

I've gave in, I've made peace over and over, and then she starts shit up again.

I will not make peace with FAB. It is as simple as that. I have tried many times now, and this time, her insincerity is shining through and I've gotten a lot of PMs telling me shit, much of which I can't repeat.

I will try and keep this out of other threads...I promise.
                YOu have got to be a chick! You are the WORLDS biggest exaggerator!
                Whatever Dawg!
                You tried many times now? LMAO!!!!!! ONCE that I know of and YOU turned on me! Your CRAZY! Is it "that time of the month"?

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

YOu have got to be a chick! You are the WORLDS biggest exaggerator!
                  Whatever Dawg!
                  You tried many times now? LMAO!!!!!! ONCE that I know of and YOU turned on me! Your CRAZY! Is it "that time of the month"?
                  Funny you had to edit that post right away and add a bunch of shit. What happened? Did you get worked up?

Anyway, your little link, I have to admit, cracked me up. But basically, it was a quick romp but I still don't respect you in the morning, kay?:p

I appreciate the offer, but I know where it comes from. So let's just say, I'm waiting for my first threat. How come everyone else gets one and I haven't yet? I'm getting jealous.

You're always fighting, and you've made a serious enemy. I'm sorry this has to bore or annoy other people. But I'm sick and tired of all the shit.

And what's with this "Dawg" shit, Cripp?
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• King VH
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Apr 2004

could someone explain wtf is happening, i got in on it alil to late.
                    It's so easy

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by King VH
                      could someone explain wtf is happening, i got in on it alil to late.
                      For her and I, it goes back maybe a few weeks. But for her alone, it goes back several years!

If you really want to know, she's been banned at every VH site on the internet except this one, and she's started shit with me one too many times. But I'll be okay if the biker gang doesn't get me in the morning.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

RIKK... I dont threaten people anymore. I'm not going to allow anyone to bring that person out in me again. Is that what your hoping for? Sorry, aint gonna happen. Let's just say I grew up. Why don't you give it a whirl!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

For her and I, it goes back maybe a few weeks. But for her alone, it goes back several years!

If you really want to know, she's been banned at every VH site on the internet except this one, and she's started shit with me one too many times. But I'll be okay if the biker gang doesn't get me in the morning.
                          LIAR LIAR pants on FIRE!!! I was banned from ONE! The links and lots of people here have been banned from there. I was banned from the DDLR but I'm not anymore... So, what's your point numbnuts?

And it's Biker BROTHERS... BROTHERS... Ok I have 3...

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

RIKK... I dont threaten people anymore. I'm not going to allow anyone to bring that person out in me again. Is that what your hoping for? Sorry, aint gonna happen. Let's just say I grew up. Why don't you give it a whirl!
                            I've been getting PMs all day telling me you still do. Are those people liars? Don't lie again. Should I post some of them (anonymously with each author's permission in each case?)

At least admit all the crap. If you do that, we can lie down and drink a sody-pop. If not, if you keep fucking lying, then why should I be lying down. I'm sorry you don't get it. You attacked me one too many times. I'm fucking sick of your crap. I know it seems hard to understand, but that's the way it is. I lay down, and yesterday was pissed off (yet again) by your shit.

Now, admit you still threaten at least. If you can do that...I'll shut up for a while.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

LIAR LIAR pants on FIRE!!! I was banned from ONE! The links and lots of people here have been banned from there. I was banned from the DDLR but I'm not anymore... So, what's your point numbnuts?

And it's Biker BROTHERS... BROTHERS... Ok I have 3...
                              Okay, so the biker BROTHERS threats that a few people received (concerning their families) were true. A'ight.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I have not threatened anyone since OLO and if anyone is saying different YES they are a LIAR!

Comment

Working...