GUNT - Behind the Bullshit

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
    Okay, so the biker BROTHERS threats that a few people received (concerning their families) were true. A'ight.
    I only threatened OLO and then I asked Catfish to meet us at a PUB. But that was not a threat.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I never threatened anyones family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• King VH
        Head Fluffer
        • Apr 2004

HOLY SHIT FAB, you've threatened people at this site? That's bullshit, wtf is wrong with you?
        It's so easy

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

No not this site. I was really being picked on and I was also in a personal crisis. I was wrong, I admited it and I apologized to everyone involved. Now Rikk wants to rehash it. I cant apologize enough to the people involved but it has nothing to do with Rikk. Or anyone here for that matter.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Fab was banned from the Pleasure dome at least two times. She was let back in after begging brad but she was finally banned for ever before it closed.
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
              um...
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• King VH
                Head Fluffer
                • Apr 2004

but see, you just said u threatened people, and then you said you didn't, which is it?
                It's so easy

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Um what? If you got something to say Twona say it!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by King VH
                    but see, you just said u threatened people, and then you said you didn't, which is it?
                    I never said I didnt. i did, but not there families and kids. Just the men who were picking on me.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
                      Fab was banned from the Pleasure dome at least two times. She was let back in after begging brad but she was finally banned for ever before it closed.
                      LIE!

I was banned numerous times but never forever!

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i reviewed the evidence.

i apologize; you're right, you didn't threaten anyone's family. however, you did threaten to have your family members beat people up.

again, i apologize for the mistake. i shall return to the sidelines and continue viewing all the festivities.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• King VH
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Apr 2004

I only threatened OLO and then I asked Catfish to meet us at a PUB. But that was not a threat.

k, but then.
                          It's so easy

Comment

• King VH
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2004

u kinda trapped yourself on this one fab!
                            It's so easy

Comment

• King VH
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Apr 2004

look i have no idea who's right or wrong, but threatning people is really weird. i mean, really. have u apologized to the people you've threatened
                              It's so easy

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

well I cant undo what I did. I can only apologize, which I did and hope the people involved will accept my apology. No offense but I owe the rest of you nothing.

Comment

Working...