Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brett
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Hey my name started showing up again, I was totally done with it all, then I saw "Brett this, Brett that" and how Tim and I got the Punks gig...which was definitely not 100% accurate at all. Tim talked to Scott for like 2 hours after a show one night (maybe you gave him an "in" with Ralph with something Tim did for them, I forget now what it was, LOL), and we had to show them A LOT of work before they agreed to anything. If we weren't any good at doing a web site, they wouldn't have given us a look. You know how many people they said had brought offers and friends to them to do their site, and they turned out to be worthless? A LOT! Plus I had another connection to the band that absolutely helped, and frankly wasn't anyone's business, and still isn't. I'm totally not piling on, I'm just clearing up inconsistencies. If you're going to talk about situations involving me that I don't agree with, I can't not respond Lisa. You know I can't!

The mod room stuff, I'm still looking, there are so many fucking posts to look through, you fuckers piss us off a lot.
    Last edited by Brett; 09-10-2004, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• Brett
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Actually, you know what, I'm not going to look for it, there's absolutely no reason to post it here. I don't need to. I'm not piling on to that, I just know what I read. It's not important like I said.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Have at it Brett... no matter what I say some will say I'm lying. Like seen who lives in Oregon will say I wasn't there! And Rikk coming intothings a year later suddenly knows everything better than the actual people involved. Fuck it!

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I don't want to have at anything, just clearing up some things that bug me. I never said you were lying about having an "in" with Ralph, but you act like you got us the job...and that's so far from true it's not even funny. That was my only point in clearing that up. But yes you did open the door for them to see our work. I never denied that.

I have nothing more to say about the show and the mod room stuff. Done and finished to me.
          Last edited by Brett; 09-10-2004, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
            Have at it Brett... no matter what I say some will say I'm lying. Like seen who lives in Oregon will say I wasn't there! And Rikk coming intothings a year later suddenly knows everything better than the actual people involved. Fuck it!
            God, you don't even have to know the situation first-hand. With you, there's a contradiction every other post. You claim you apologize and then you fucking lie about something ever occurring. If it never occurred, why did you need to apologize?

God, I think you keep lying and spewing shit because you love the attention it will bring...negative or not. You're such an ass.:p
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

You know what...I'm like Brett. I, too, am getting tired of the fucking situation. I am tired of talking about you, Fab. It's fucking boring. I'm sick of dealing with all the shit. I'm sick of hearing about people you've screwed over. I'm sick of getting attacked for no reason by you.

So, for now, I'll let it go...

But you try one fucking thing again...

Oh, and stay out of my sheep pen until you're inducted. And next time you want to prove a point, don't bring your boyfriend in to blabber on about what a victim you are and how all message boards are fucked up and full of conspiracies.
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

RICK~
                You ASKED me to bring him in! PLEASE! Make up you mind!
                I'm sorry but you did... Don't complain about it NOW! Wolf has got to be the BEST voice of reason there is! You dont like it because he doesn't play web games. I admire him for it.

Comment

• seenbad
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

Seen I dont know what your talking about. I do know that you and Alex had some online thing going on and that she pm'd you that night.
                  some online thing? :confused: news to me. She was flirty in pm. whoopie. chicks dig me, what can I possibly say? And no, she didn't pm me that night. She popped online at about what would be halfway through the punks show. I saw her, knew somthing was fishy and pm'd HER. She immediately logged off and pretended not to notice the pm until later. Whatever. I don't believe you guys were there. Yeah, I live in Oregon, but I'm not stupid. What the fuck would she be logging on to a vhfan site for in 1. The middle of a punks show OR 2. The middle of some business deal. You're on fucking CRACK if you expect me to believe that bullshit. lol. C'mon Lisa, you of all people know how incredibly smart I am. NOTHING slips by me.

Oh and guys what happened to staying out of the Fab fests huh> Right on!
                  Haul ass with that shit immediately. You know damn fucking well how hard I've tried to either avoid you completely or stay out of your shitfests. If I see my name pop up on some bullshit that shouldn't be attributed to me, I'm saying something about it. Period. So either DO NOT LIE, or lie and expect me to call you on it. That HOB bullshit stinks to high heaven on YOUR end and I'm not going to allow you to in ANY WAY try to pin anything on me for whatever it is that you did or didn't do there. I know what happened. I know the facts that you can't or won't explain about it. I'm ALWAYS willing to NOT bring any of this up and look the other way on many things you have done, but when it comes up, with me involved and there is a sniff of bullshit, I'm piping up.

Notice I'm not fighting you here. I'm not trying to make any waves with you. I'm just trying to clear up the shit that has to do with me that you don't make any sense about because frankly, I don't think you're truthful about the whole thing.

You and Wolf both admitted to him sharing the mod room with you. Not just "vaguely what's going on" either.

Whatever. Lisa, if you were to be truthful on what ACTUALLY happened in your past and not try to pin shit on other people, I swear you would never hear another word from me on any of it.
                  sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

RICK~
                    You ASKED me to bring him in! PLEASE! Make up you mind!
                    I'm sorry but you did... Don't complain about it NOW! Wolf has got to be the BEST voice of reason there is! You dont like it because he doesn't play web games. I admire him for it.
                    First off, it's "Rikk". Second, I never asked you...you said you're bringing him in. It was as simple as that.

Third, that was a rambling post if I've ever read one. And I think it pissed off a lot of people. He lied and insulted some past friends in it. I wouldn't say it was exactly the voice of reason.

Anyway, I don't care.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Lisa, what's your last name...I want to know if this is the same Lisa from the Mailing List. Just asking.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

seen.. I will show you the money. I will scan and email you the proof.
                        Let's stir the pot shall we...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

GRAY

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

GRAY
                            K...not the same one from the Mailing List.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by seenbad
                              chicks dig me, what can I possibly say?
                              If I could give you another vote... I would for that line right there bro.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I told you...

And this is what lead me to believe you wanted to hear from Wolf...

"Also, now you admit this about WOLFMAN. Didn't you tell me today that you guys didn't break up and that I would be hearing from him?"

Comment

Working...