• Fabulous Shadow

seen- Dan is actually Rather HOT.
    get it... Dan Rather!!! Ok not funny!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
      You could look like Brad Pitt and you'd still be hideous. You have a UGLY personality and you stupid. That's enough. Good looks are only the icing on the cake...

I think I'm pretty good looking. I have no trouble getting real men, so the fact that a little turd like you wants to put me down is really rather amusing to me!
      Sure. You have 1/2 an internet relationship and are begging people on this site for sexual rendesvous. Yeah, you do great!

And you are ugly, BTW. I've seen three pictures now. You're fat and fucking ugly.

Almost every woman I've ever met has loved my personality. I only save the horrible part of it for people as low as yourself.

Have a nice day.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

I've only seen one...

Let me see the other two...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
          Sure. You have 1/2 an internet relationship and are begging people on this site for sexual rendesvous. Yeah, you do great!

And you are ugly, BTW. I've seen three pictures now. You're fat and fucking ugly.

Almost every woman I've ever met has loved my personality. I only save the horrible part of it for people as low as yourself.

Have a nice day.
          I have not asked anyone on this site for anything! WHERE do you get this shit from. I know, it's your RIKKlexia again! I dont care what you think of me RIKK, but you can tell me again if it makes you feel important or something.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            I've only seen one...

Let me see the other two...
            Are you sure you want to? They're pretty fucking ugly. There's this really nasty one of her lying down with her double-chin glistening...

ECCHHH!!!!
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Lets see!

I'm not afraid of monsters...

I promise not to look directly at the beast...

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

OK...lemme dig it up. But she looks like fucking Medusa.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                  I always pictured you as the "policeman wearing the thong" in the Villiage People. Am I close?
                  That's funny cos I always pictured Seen carrying someone's golf bag while enjoying a cold Fresca and being scared shitless about being replaced with golf-carts? :p

Actually, he really looks like the Chucky Manson of fish killers. He's the Ted Bundy within the Salmon-American community.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Fabulous Shadow "you are my favourite, if I come to Orillia, can we have sex?"

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                      LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAB: "I get so lonely in Cali. I need a man. So, I have decided that I will visit you in Lebanon for a weekend of passionate love. You don't mind fat women, do you?"
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                        seen- Dan is actually Rather HOT.
                        get it... Dan Rather!!! Ok not funny!
                        Fab,I think that is funny,LOL
                        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by seenbad
                          No, I just have a crush on the idea of having a gay friend like Dan. It proves my open mindedness and helps me to assimilate to this liberal minded society. Everybody should have a good fag for a buddy in casual aquaintance just so they can say, "Yeah, one of my super fag gay friends...yadda yadda". I think it's a requirement in some circles and proves your new millinium mindset. It's just good social ammo. I for one am proud to have a butt pirate buddy named Dan and I'm not afraid to admit it to all you close minded biggots!!.
                          Seenbad,There is nothing wrong with being bisexual, as you know?
                          I don't know if you would walk with me down the street,but that's o.k.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                            Fab,I think that is funny,LOL
                            Why do you keep defending that twat anyway?:p
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Dan
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                              Why do you keep defending that twat anyway?:p
                              Rikk,At the end of the day Fab Is a person your are a person and this is the internet,fuck,i don't agree of alot of things Fab has said but she still has an opinion here like it or not.
                              Fab has done a couple of things for me.
                              Are we here to talk about David lee roth or not,just because of her mixed views and other bullshit that fine but to carry on day in day out it's not intereting coming here anymore because of it.Also It's my choice to come here to read about the great David lee Roth
                              Peace,Roth on.
                              Dan

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                                There is nothing wrong with being bisexual,
                                There isn't? :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused:
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...