• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Oh, it's thundering like crazy here!!!!

Let's move this to my spa!!!! It will be earthshaking. The thunder, the rain!!!!!

The only unfortunate part is that the hot tub is on the roofed part of the deck but we wont let that stop us.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
      Veteran
      • Jul 2004

And you?

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
        Veteran
        • Jul 2004

Everybody in!

Comment

• lms2

Good. Dead or Alive, very good. Did you read my post the other day about Julia? Hey Max, pm me, k.

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
            Veteran
            • Jul 2004

Nope. Missed it. Where could I find it?

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

lms,

We're good. I'll go get the strawberries and champagne and meet you out back.
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• lms2

I don't remember now. She replied to your post in my "lets talk about you" thread that you were a little young for her, but that she might give you a try. You should read it, and if she is not on, you could pm her. I think she is a sweet girl burnt on some of the negativity here, but if you pm her, she will get an e-mail letting her know it is there. We need you younguns to strengthen our ranks. I would hate for a few bad posters to drive her away from this site.

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
                  Veteran
                  • Jul 2004

Ok.... Gimme some time. Gotta girlfriend already and she is just as cute as she could be!

Comment

• lms2

I remember you mentioning her, and saying something about we shoudl "wait until we see her", and I am still waiting. I bet she is a doll.

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
                      Veteran
                      • Jul 2004

It's just wrong showing her picture on the internet... Don't you think?

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Definitely no pics on the internet. That would be wrong, and your girlfriend would probably be VERY angry.

Oh, and MAX, pistols at dawn.
                        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• lms2

YES I do think so. She would probably think so too. You are a wise young man for realizing this. Sorry to run out on you, but it has been a very long weekend. I think I will call it a night. See ya later.

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                            Oh, and MAX, pistols at dawn.
                            Nope.

BOOM!!!! You are dead!

lms and I are currently "relaxing" after a strenuous "workout" in my hot tub so kindly fuckoff. Go eat a maple leaf or something? :p

Candidly Rikk, lms said you are a boy and I am THE MAN!!!! :p
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• lms2

I said no such thing. I said, if I can enjoy and respect your wife, I will expect the same from you. And you Rikk, happened to have a lady friend over last night while we were chatting. she is cute by the way.

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                                I said no such thing. I said, if I can enjoy and respect your wife, I will expect the same from you. And you Rikk, happened to have a lady friend over last night while we were chatting. she is cute by the way.
                                Yes, and she was bored out of her skull because I am sick and was on the fucking computer. But she was watching T.V. and then went to bed anyway. LOL.

Normally I show a woman a great time. You know this, lms.
                                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...