• ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

LMAO!

Night folks...

Church comes early...

Comment

• lms2

I said HELLO, Whats up? how are you today? Are you going to ignore me now. Somebody is just begging for a whuppen.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

LMAO! Get a life!

Church ELVIS? Brutha Please? God is laughing at you the second you walk in the door!

Rikk is your effort to turn everyone of my friends here against me by lieing to them and scarring the shit out of them with your bulling nauture and your girlfriend Maxi Pad? Pathetic! Anyone who buys into this was not worth calling a friend to begin with. Funny how all these people who were treated so badly by me arnt fighting me... Just you peckerhead! What a fool!
        Last edited by Guest; 09-12-2004, 05:41 AM.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
          I said HELLO, Whats up? how are you today? Are you going to ignore me now. Somebody is just begging for a whuppen.
          How are ya, darlin'? Great to see you!

You recovered from our little romp last night?
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• lms2

Almost.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
              LMAO! Get a life!

Church ELVIS? Brutha Please? God is laughing at you the second you walk in the door!

Rikk is your effort to turn everyone of my friends here against me by lieing to them and scarring the shit out of them with your bulling nauture and your girlfriend Maxi Pad? Pathetic! Anyone who buys into this was not worth calling a friend to begin with. Funny how all these people who were treated so badly by me arnt fighting me... Just you peckerhead! What a fool!
              LOL. I guess you've missed the tons of posts of people confronting you. I guess you've also missed the people that no longer post at these forums because of you, you bitch.

Note to FAB: go back to school and polish your spelling and grammar.

Second note to FAB: if you care so little about this, why do you constantly re-edit your posts? Do you keep forgetting to get that last insult in?

One more thing...don't get on any high horse with my friend MAX. You insulted his wife yesterday. He was going to stay out of it until you pulled that kind of shit. We won't be insulting your son because we are higher than that. Capice?
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Almost.
                Almost? I was kinda hoping we could sneak off to the SHEEP PEN hot tub next?

FAB, go away for a while, will ya? Go eat or something.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• lms2

Hot tub sounds good. Its nice to soak certain "sore muscles". LOL.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Hot tub sounds good. Its nice to soak certain "sore muscles". LOL.
                    Oooh...I have a muscle that's a little sore still but it has energy left...
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• lms2

Not for "long"

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Not for "long"
                        Underline the last word...
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• lms2

not for very long

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Get a room... Or better yet take it to PM... No one is interested in youe cybersex...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by seenbad
                              It's VERY alarming that you "always pictured me as the policeman wearing the thong". Your mind is a terrible place. But ok cowboy, whatever shakes your vibrator. I'm cool with all your types. I'm down with the new age.

After you hit reply, did you just go "oh fuck. what did I just say!?".

One of these days you'll learn not to play with me BT. You're a really slow learn, lol, but you're getting better.
                              I nevere "think" before I hit the reply button. Thinking too hard about what you'd say is a strong indicater that what you want to get across is not from the heart. Seeny, You are the policeman in thongs to me, you always will be. I wont take that back. But umm, maybe you should take your own advice? "Cowboy" and "shaking my vibrator" aren't things Id throw around either sailor. And BTW, you try to flame with your words, but you end up a dirty wet ashtray. You are not competition for me; You're in the way. LOL Now, back to the links with you-
                              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

before I use my cookie -delete -sort file technique on you.
                                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Working...