X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
    Hey, nice to see you too! Anyway, I'm not getting dragged into this.

For me, my nationality comes into play... We're fucking peace-keepers up here!

Later folks...
    Well, I respect you (and I live in Canada too, although I'm an American citizen). And she WAS horrible to you.

But let us keep the fight going. She's done awful shit recently too, and I don't buy her crap. She's still on her little threaten-trips, and she can kiss my ass.

I've never seen someone so hated on a music board.

What's the weather like in Edmonoton these days?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Carmine
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      God, she'd flirt with a bot even...
      actually, that was me flirting with her!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Will you finally admit you lied about being at the Punks show?

No I won't because I was there! We went in, My friend, Alex who is in marketing, who had never been there said geeze, I love to land this account so I pulled a name out of a hat, Bob Bell. I met him when I got a bunch of us into a sold out Punks show, Brett included. We spoke to him breifly then he took us to someone eles Jim Biafore who took us to someone else Patty Leemhuis...We lined up a busness meeting with them. When they grilled my friend Alex about the show on the board the next day they asked her who the special guest was and she said there was none. Tey said there was. She came and asked me and I said I didn't think there was so I called HOB and asked them. We made up a story about being students writing a paper. They said they were not aware of any guests but that someone who was at the show was comoing in and they would ask him. Needless to say it was TT. And there was no special guest!

Will you finally admit you told people off for WOLF joining this forum?

I was angry at Max for asking Jim to join the board. That is a person not people. I knew if would bring conflict and it did. I never dinied that.

Will you finally admit you harrassed people in awful ways that truly didn't deserve it?

I won't I never attacked anyone unprovoked. I am not that kind of person. If you think that you need to prove it. Show me the posts!

Will you finally admit that you dislike many other women on these sites because of jealousy?

Hmmm... Well that may have been that case at one time but I can't think of one woman that I am enemies with at this time.

Will you finally admit you had WOLF give you confidential information from the mod rooms at the Links?

NO, Wolf NEVER gave me any info from the mods room. Wolf is a very SOLID and GROUNDED guy. One of the reasons he quit is because he could not read the things that were said in there and be affected by it and then have me ask him what was wrong and not tell me. He stepped away because of the conflict of interest. It was not a good mix. He was loyal to his mod position at all times and I truely think Brett knows that.

Will you finally admit you've used other usernames and tried to make it look like several people are fighting with your "enemy"?

Yes, Long Ago! Old news. But I was not Lady Blue!

Will you finally admit you almost brought a lawsuit against Brett?

Also old news and something I never denied. This envolved IP spoofing and defamation of character regarding the HOB event

Now, I know you. You'll bullshit your way out of these questions. But I want answers to each question...not one big raving fucking paragraph.

Go ahead. Answer these questions without lying...

Now I know you and I know the truth wont be good enough for you but I gave you my honest answers. It's obvious that you want to shred me here Rikk so why did you even bother with this...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Well, I respect you (and I live in Canada too, although I'm an American citizen). And she WAS horrible to you.

But let us keep the fight going. She's done awful shit recently too, and I don't buy her crap. She's still on her little threaten-trips, and she can kiss my ass.

What's the weather like in Edmonoton these days?
          Spill it Rikk... What have I done recently?

Comment

• seenbad
            Commando
            • Jan 2004

Nah. You guys weren't at that show. Alex, or you, or whoever was using that name logged on and was browsing the links DURING the show. What the hell? C'mon. Maybe you landed a deal with them, maybe you didn't, but it wasn't that night, and that's what you built up as being the big deal. I still will not, to this day, take any defamation of character accusations over a make believe story from that night. This is over Lisa, but I won't be associated with that tale of yours. It isn't truthful.

Wolf DID share with you mod room discussions. You both admitted it IN WRITING in both email and posts and IM's.
            sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Brett
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Fab, I'm not trying to start shit I swear I am just curious on this. If you just met with the man and apparently know him fairly well, why would you have to pose as students to ask a question about the Punks show? Why couldn't you just call him or the others you met and ask him if he was aware of anything that went on that night? And why didn't you just call Ralph and ask him since you said you're good friends with him, that would have been the easiest thing.

And Wolf unfortunately did admit in the mod room he gave you some info....this was near the end of everything. He absolutely hinted at it, if not completely admitted it. I'll see if I can find it in there. It's no big deal to me anymore, but it really happened. It did piss me off at the time though.

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Just let It go Rikk.Fuck all of the bullshit,lets talk about David lee Roth.
                Long Live David Lee Roth.
                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Carmine
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                  I second this proposal!

...and a "five star" for Dan...

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Haven't you been reading the Katydud threads?
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

LOL...whatever. She'd better watch who she attacks next time. Anyway, Sesh started this thread and I think he had good reason to...
                      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

LOL. I can't even say I "hate" Jimmy. I sure don't like the guy...but hating him in real life? Nah.

There are two posters I've come across that I can say I severely dislike: BADKARAOKE and FAB.
                        Whatever happened to Colin the coward anyway?
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          Whatever happened to Colin the coward anyway?
                          "Colin the coward"? Who's that? Tell me!
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• seenbad
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                            I swear. You gay guys are awsome for patching things up and mending shit. Nice work Dan. Again, I'm proud to have a gay friend. kewl dood.
                            sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Brett
                              Fab, I'm not trying to start shit I swear I am just curious on this. If you just met with the man and apparently know him fairly well, why would you have to pose as students to ask a question about the Punks show? Why couldn't you just call him or the others you met and ask him if he was aware of anything that went on that night? And why didn't you just call Ralph and ask him since you said you're good friends with him, that would have been the easiest thing.

And Wolf unfortunately did admit in the mod room he gave you some info....this was near the end of everything. He absolutely hinted at it, if not completely admitted it. I'll see if I can find it in there. It's no big deal to me anymore, but it really happened. It did piss me off at the time though.
                              I dont know him fairly well. I met him that night in the loge when we all went to the Punks. He was scammin on me and gave me his name and position at HOB, I happened to remember it. I didnt call HIM because I didn't want to involve HIM in a silly net game and of course I wasn't going to call Ralph when you are closer to him than I am.
                              I was always closer to Brian< I got close to Ralph when I was shotting pics for them.

Wolf told me things that were bothering him but he never read anything to me. He never told me what went on it the mods room.
                              However thibgs did affect his moods and did lead to discussion. Again, that is why he quit.

Seen I dont know what your talking about. I do know that you and Alex had some online thing going on and that she pm'd you that night.

Oh and guys what happened to staying out of the Fab fests huh> Right on!

Comment

• Brett
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

"Colin the coward"? Who's that? Tell me!
                                Your buddy BK.

Comment

Working...