GUNT - Behind the Bullshit

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lms2

I kind of meant from a ladies point of view. Guess that would leave either me or Fab out though wouldn't it. But I wonder which one?

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Gee...which one? LOL.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        No, it's; hay, for her horse face...

Man, that's even insulting to Sara Jessica Parker who has a real horseface!!!!
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Plus, most horses are not in dire need of a visit to an orthodontist while pushing the age of forty. Their teeth are pretty straight unlike someone else?
          Last edited by MAX; 09-13-2004, 02:39 AM.
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• lms2

This thread is playing hell on my reputation, but several friends are enjoying it very much. You mods should consider making a permanent cyber thread.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              I was listening to ELVIS LIVE AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN today. What a funky album!
              Got the '68 Comeback Special DVD yet?? Kick ass stuff. Not only includes the entire NBC broadcast, but also the 4 entire live performances filmed for the show - 2 of the "sit down" sessions with Scotty & DJ from Elvis' original band, and then 2 other sets with the full Vegas touring band he had at the time. Easily his greatest performance since 1957 and probably his last truly great performance.

The black leather suit just looks more "rock n roll" than the tacky white rhinestone thing he wore in the 70's
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• freak
                Sniper
                • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                Got the '68 Comeback Special DVD yet?? Kick ass stuff. Not only includes the entire NBC broadcast, but also the 4 entire live performances filmed for the show - 2 of the "sit down" sessions with Scotty & DJ from Elvis' original band, and then 2 other sets with the full Vegas touring band he had at the time. Easily his greatest performance since 1957 and probably his last truly great performance.

The black leather suit just looks more "rock n roll" than the tacky white rhinestone thing he wore in the 70's
                The funniest thing about that was that everyone had pretty much written him off before that telecast.

He came back in a big way, that's for sure. Great show. I have a VHS copy of it around here somewhere.

The DVD sounds like a must have.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Yeah, I have the VHS of this. But I am intending to get the new DVD of both that and ALOHA ('73). The only problem is both cost a fortune. But I will pick them up eventually. The sitdown sessions with Bill, Scotty and D.J. (I think Bill Black was there too, wasn't he?) are priceless.
                  Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Get the DVD!

It's full of cool outtakes and a different sitdown session that I had never seen before...

It's like seven hours of stuff...

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

I paid $30

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by lms2
                        Elvis, you really need some knight in shining armor lessons. LOL
                        There are many sides to the King of Roth and Roll !!

I think you are underestimating me...

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                          Yeah, I have the VHS of this. But I am intending to get the new DVD of both that and ALOHA ('73). The only problem is both cost a fortune. But I will pick them up eventually. The sitdown sessions with Bill, Scotty and D.J. (I think Bill Black was there too, wasn't he?) are priceless.
                          Bill Black couldn't make it. He was dead
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Bill Black couldn't make it. He was dead
                            He was dead by '68? I didn't realize he died that soon!

What did he die of again and when?
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              Get the DVD!

It's full of cool outtakes and a different sitdown session that I had never seen before...

It's like seven hours of stuff...

I will definitely pick it up soon!

Did you get the ALOHA special set too, and if you did, how is it?
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

No I didn't...

I might if I can find it for a good price...

Comment

Working...