• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
    Nobody else has admitted it, so I will. "Fifty Shades of Gray", "Fifty Shades Darker", "Fifty Shades, Freed". Whips and Chains meets Harlequin romance. Sex on every other page. Perfect Beach reading.
    It hasn't come out in swedish yet, I think it'll come out in september or october. I am SO buying it. If you enjoy that one maybe you'll enjoy The story of O
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Even I've heard of the story of o... Mrs vandeler has it .,.. Whoah the army ladies like it on the wild side lol
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by vandeleur
        Even I've heard of the story of o... Mrs vandeler has it .,.. Whoah the army ladies like it on the wild side lol
        Yeah, I read it like years ago. Before 50-shades guy was even born

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Story of O huh? Hmmmmmn... Christmas is fast approaching.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Sounds like the forum might be quiet this Christmas ... The members will be a bit tied up lol
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by vandeleur
              Sounds like the forum might be quiet this Christmas ... The members will be a bit tied up lol
              Lmao

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                Married life has it's surprising rewards from time to time.
                Ummm...NO.

Johnny Carson: Do you know why divorces cost so much? It's because they are worth it.

Finer words have never been said.

On the reading front, I just finished plowing through William C. Dear's O.J. Is Innocent And I Can Prove It, which suggests the title and goes a long way toward exposing Simpson's son Jason as the real murderer of OJ's ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. It is an at times preposterous read, as the details are laid out in a redundant fashion chapter after chapter. I also call into question some events the author claims to have witnessed and experienced, along with the "testimony" of some of his so-called "experts", whose opinions come from years and geographical locations away from the event. Nonetheless, a captivating and compelling way in which to spend several hours contemplating the dire travesties mob-mentality thinking and the rush to judgement fueled by it could bring about.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  Ummm...NO.

Johnny Carson: Do you know why divorces cost so much? It's because they are worth it.

On the reading front, I just finished plowing through William C. Dear's O.J. Is Innocent And I Can Prove It, which suggests the title and goes a long way toward exposing Simpson's son Jason as the real murderer of OJ's ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. It is an at times preposterous read, as the details are laid out in a redundant fashion chapter after chapter. I also call into question some events the author claims to have witnessed and experienced, along with the "testimony" of some of his so-called "experts", whose opinions come from years and geographical locations away from the event. Nonetheless, a captivating and compelling way in which to spend several hours contemplating the dire travesties mob-mentality thinking and the rush to judgement fueled by it could bring about.

It sounds really interesting. Wasn't it difficult to read it knowing that who ever of the two of them did it, was free?
                  I love true crime. One of the best books I have read is The stranger beside me by Ann Rule. It's mindblowing. She was a co-worker of Ted Bundy and also a true-crime writer.

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Coyote
                    Brothers Karamazov... Bought it 4 years ago and I still haven't made it past the halfway marker. Should've bought "The Idiot" instead...

Can't go wrong with Henry Miller, though.
                    BTW, to have read close to half of Brothers Karamazov is a great accomplishment, that book is dense and difficult. Just keep reading, you'll get to the end :-)

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Ummm...NO.

I'll admit, marriage is way harder than any job I've ever worked, but having made it to the 10 year mark through many peaks and low fuckin' valleys, I'd like to think my better 7/8's is gonna keep my sorry ass for the long haul at this point.

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                        One of the best books I have read is The stranger beside me by Ann Rule. It's mindblowing. She was a co-worker of Ted Bundy and also a true-crime writer.
                        Ann Rule is extraordinary! Her manner of portraying events and seemingly putting the reader inside them is captivating as hell. For newcomers, check out 2007's compilation Smoke, Mirrors, and Murder. Mind-blowing stuff.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• envy_me
                          Swedish Love Pump
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Dec 2010

Ann Rule is extraordinary! Her manner of portraying events and seemingly putting the reader inside them is captivating as hell. For newcomers, check out 2007's compilation Smoke, Mirrors, and Murder. Mind-blowing stuff.
                          I have to do that. I have The want-ad killer, I just haven't gotten to it yet. I have a huge pile of books to plough through. Unfortunately there isn't one single book of Ann that is translated to swedish, and my english isn't very good. But I do what I can, I have read The stranger beside me in english, and it went well.
                          She is amazing.

When my dad told me that he was reading Anna Karenina really slowly so it wouldn't end, I couldn't understand. But I experienced the same thing with Ann Rule.
                          Last edited by envy_me; 07-02-2012, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Ummm...NO.

The theory that Jason Simpson is the actual murderer has been around since day 1. Makes some sense too, as he was more physically able than old, arthritic OJ ( some speculate Ron Goldman wouldve kicked his feeble ass), absolutely HATED Nicole, and was the only other person whose DNA would be that close a match to OJ's...
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

The Name of The Rose is wonderful - in true Eco style it is a little wordy in places, but well worth savouring.....
                              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• VHscraps
                                Veteran
                                • Jul 2009

bit of light reading ... Air, bubbles, pffff. No, really, fantastic stuff if you are interested in philosophy.
                                THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

Working...