X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    In six months people will be saying the fuck this cold as they shovel snow and put up with icey and dangerous roads. If it's not one thing it's another.
    unless you're in the southern hemisphere; then you'll be whinging about drinking cold beer and how much run you're getting on the fairways...

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
      unless you're in the southern hemisphere; then you'll be whinging about drinking cold beer and how much run you're getting on the fairways...
      In the outback they probably say fuck this heat!
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

you're right nitro, but we kill it with beer. i'm coastal, so it aint that bad. there's a place called 'whitecliffs' or something out west which regularly hits 45℃ + in summer; that's like 112f or so...

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I've never been to Austrailia but my dad told me a funny story about the place. He likes to get up early and walk around and he was walking around Melbourne. He saw these tanker trucks pulling up and the guy unrolling big hoses and he thought it was heating oil. He couldn't figure out why in the hell they were topping the heating oil tanks up in the middle of summer. Then he saw they were beer trucks. Apparently some of the drinking establishments have big tanks and they fill them up with a big ass hose. I don't doubt you guys solve all your problems with beer if that's how it's delivered.

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

i'd never heard of that, but apparently some big places do it. when was your dad there? most pubs just use standard kegs.

As a brewer, you want to make sure your customers get the optimum experience when they order your beer in a bar.
            Last edited by ashstralia; 07-27-2012, 01:14 AM. Reason: added link

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

i'd never heard of that, but apparently some big places do it. when was your dad there? most pubs just use standard kegs.

http://www.duotank.com/en/transport-...delivery-units
              It was probably 20 years ago. He said it was just like the link you posted. A big ass truck with a big ass hose in the back. It's pretty funny when you think of it. A fire truck of beer.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

It has been radioactive hot in the UK for 5 days now,that has to be a record.I got a great tan
                I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Which leads into the next olympic controversy. The British athletes have airconditioning in the olympic villiage and nobody else does. I've been to London once. It was in July and I froze my ass off. Not exactly the place you would think of needing air conditioning. With the humidity and buildings not built for it, it's got to be a bitch.

Comment

• ashstralia
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                    It has been radioactive hot in the UK for 5 days now,that has to be a record.I got a great tan
                    what, like mid 20's? the aussies will need scarves and beanies!!

Comment

• Yount
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2012

I don't know how many more Aussie summers I can take. It just gets so bloody hot. Ash is right, beer and cricket. Let the pub pay some of my AC bill.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

A friend from school lives in Oz, she gave up trying to rub it in about the heat once she realized I really do prefer cold.

I only complain about the cold if it's -30 or colder for more than a few days. The only thing I don't like about winter is scraping car windows. Now that I have a garage though, it's not a problem anymore.
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ashstralia
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Feb 2004

yeah, our joint sucks. don't move here.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            You probably take big pharma poison to put your racist conscience to sleep...

Don't take anything. What to do you take to get-it-up for your "wife?"

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Are there any Aussies left there? Seems like they're all in Banff. Even the radio station has Aussie reporters, lol.

I'd love to visit...in winter. A summer down under would kill me, I'm sure.
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Butt, But, But,.. whattabout those sezzy southwest coastal continental areas with the beaches and the big assed Aussie babes and the golden tans and the bbbb-b-b-b breastesseses...?

I realize the Outback consumes most of the continent, but c'mon there are some sweet beaches and junk..right ?
                                2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                                clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

Working...