X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Angel
    Go back in time and not let this happen...
    fair enough, hon.
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Never was
      Foot Soldier
      • May 2012

Go, it may help with healing and closure but remember your memories and mark you guys leave on each other are formed over a lifetime not the quality of the good bye. Be kind to yourself, and allow yourself time and permission to be all over the place emotionally for awhile, its a process not an event.

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Tough call Angel. Go with your gut. If it's telling you to get your ass there, then get your ass there. If it is telling you to wait, then wait. You have to be leaning one way or the other. Just have no regrets.

It sucks to have to go through this shit. Makes me (and I'm sure you) wonder what it's all about.

Comment

• WACF
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Tough one Angel...especially when you are taking classes are trying to get ahead.

You need to follow that little voice...do what you know you can live with.

Nothing worse than regrets...

Best wishes your way.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

No one can make the decision but you, Angel....

But as we all have experienced, regret really sucks.

I can't imagine you regretting making the trip. Nor would anyone else.

Best wishes.
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Sucks. To add my unsolicited opinion - I too think you should go. Agree, you'll regret NOT going more than you could ever possibly regret making the trip. Best wishes for a peaceful transition.
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

God Speed Angel............

From somebody who has lost a number of loved ones.....I'd go

Prayers and best wishes

Comment

• katina
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2012

Sorry to hear this, Angel. Prayers and a big hug from here.

I think you should go.

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

One sign of another rapid decline, and I'm on my way. Getting my poop in a group the next couple of days in preparation.
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

The shit is hitting the fan...and it's being flung by his common law wife. What a bitch she's turned out to be. Total control freak. He's in the palliative unit now because she couldn't care for him at home anymore. Claimed she didn't have any help. Yeah ok...that's why his ex-wife took an unpaid leave of absence and so did our other bro. She had plenty of help, but hey...it's tough, we understand and fully supported her decision.

The Dr asked what Kim enjoyed doing when he was well. Mom told him about his diving so the Dr suggested they take him to the beach. Told his gf they were going to do it on Sunday. Borrowed a van with a wheelchair lift, packed a nice picnic. Get there to be told she brought lasagna for supper and she doesn't think it's a good idea.

Every day she finds a way to make my Mom and Aunt wait at least an hour before they can see him. My mom's too scared to say anything in case she bans her from the hospital. My cousin is driving out there today to help them out.

I'm waiting till the end. I spent two weeks with him at Christmas to say my goodbyes, and I'm okay with that. I'll be there at the end, and then I'll make damn sure the family door is slammed in her face. My mother is losing a child. No mother should have to face that, and this is her second time. That cunt has made this even more difficult for my mother, and for that she will pay.

Plus, she's not thinking of my brother, only ways she can cause more stress for his mother. Fucking control freak. If he was cognizant of what's going on around him, he'd be kicking her ass to the ground. She's going to be grieving by herself when he's gone...nobody in his family will have fuck all to do with her. And she won't be welcome at any celebrations of his life either.

And with all that said, now is the time for me to say see ya later. The mood I'm in I'd best be staying off the boards for a bit...
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

. The mood I'm in I'd best be staying off the boards for a bit...

I think just the opposite Angel. Better you vent here instead of bashing in this bitches face and going to jail. How will you post from jail huh? Well, I can't say I understand your situation because, as family issues typically are, yours is very complex. Shake off what you can and tell the people who need it to fuck off.

Be strong. And keep venting here. It's healthy to get it out plus you can go back & re-read sometime in case you forget pieces. Like your online journal of RAWR!

Anyways, good luck. My thoughts go out to you & yours.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• katina
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2012

I totally agree with Sada. Angel, keep venting here, it will be good for you. All the sadness, frustration and stress could damage your health.

Stay online Angel, and write whatever you want .
                          My prayers are with you, yor mother and family.

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Thx guys...I should maybe stay out of the war room though...nah, get it out.

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

FUCK! Had to drop a class due to stress/anxiety. It was a really heavy class that was hitting too close to home. Dropping it resulted in me being classified as part-time instead of full. So, I now have a 1400 overpayment which will be deducted from my loans next term...and I don't get my usual 730.00 from student finance this month. Add the wages I'll lose when I have to go home and basically....I'm fucked....

Vent vent vent. Fuck it, my hat is out, lol. Fundraising links are on my FB page if anyone feels so inclined...like they say, desperate times call for desperate measures...

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

Vent vent vent. Fuck it, my hat is out, lol. Fundraising links are on my FB page if anyone feels so inclined...like they say, desperate times call for desperate measures...

Whats your FB? Actually just find me on there. It's a fake cause I like to keep my anonymity but the name is Daffney Velen. She's my little terror gnome from Warcraft.
                                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...