X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
    It's not good to hold anything in. I don't even like to hold back a sneeze. Feels way too good to just let those suckers rip.

AAACCCHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hello, I'm getting old...don't even hold farts in anymore, lol
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      And in no was was I trying to be a dick dude...

I know we're cool and I was just stating my mind as always...

No need to try, you're inherently one...

Comment

• Igosplut
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
        Ang, stop. Consider what is truly being said, and let it slide. Without a doubt, there isn't a soul here that hasn't lost a loved one, or are currently witnessing the decline of one's facilities due to cancer or any other immunity.

Yeah, you can get pissed at the remarks made by others who are incapable of fathoming the harrowing hardship, yet ultimately, it's a waste of your own strength and energy.
        Amen brother, I've lost most of my family to cancer.

If you haven't been in that position, you'd never understand (not you, but a general statement).

Easy to preach, but harder to live.
        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Igosplut
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Yeah, you'd eat a Hippo but You wont change your crappy diet, mood or lifestyle...

I like when people die of cancer and everyone says "he lost his battle with cancer"...

There was usually no battle, the cancer kicked ass and the pussy crawled in the corner and died...

Your Cancer is gonna come back, dude and you need to be proactive...
          Ya know something? As a nurse I expected better out of you.

It isn't about what YOU think, as much as what the mind-set of the people who are dealing with their mortality...

Think about that..
          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Angel
            Hello, I'm getting old...don't even hold farts in anymore, lol

What's the saying for men over 50? Something like...

Don't ever waste a boner, and don't ever trust a fart.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by envy_me

What does chemo feel like? What do they do when you're there?

Sit in a recliner chair all day while you are hooked to an IV. And it just puts the medication in to you. I had to have 3 medications so 3 IV bags. That took about 1 hour each. But what really killed me was since they are so severe on the kidneys I also had to have between 4-6 bags of just fluid to make sure I peed a ton & kept the kidneys moving to avoid damage. So just the plain fluid took another 4-6 hours. So I was there 8+ hours a day 5 days a week. I wish they would have just let me chug a ton of water or gatorade instead of adding all those extra hours but they wouldn't budge.

Other than that you just have zero energy, all taste buds are gone & you have no apetite anyways. and it's like an extremely bad case of the flu where your whole body aches & you just overall feel like shit. Another thing is I was freezing the entire time. At my apartment I would have heater on high, be wrapped in sweats & a wool blanket, and have a wool cap on & still be freezing. When people came to see me they were sweating lol.

You want to sleep a lot because you feel like shit & are so tired but the body will only take so many hours of sleep per day. So at some point you have to stay awake to be able to sleep

The 3 drugs I was on was:

Bleomycin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleomycin

Etoposide http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etoposide

Cisplatin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cisplatin

they gave me TONS of other prescriptions to ward off the effects of the chemo drugs but most I didn't take after once or twice. The side effects were not as bad from the chemo as the side effects from the other prescriptions.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Igosplut
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                Sit in a recliner chair all day while you are hooked to an IV. And it just puts the medication in to you. I had to have 3 medications so 3 IV bags. That took about 1 hour each. But what really killed me was since they are so severe on the kidneys I also had to have between 4-6 bags of just fluid to make sure I peed a ton & kept the kidneys moving to avoid damage. So just the plain fluid took another 4-6 hours. So I was there 8+ hours a day 5 days a week. I wish they would have just let me chug a ton of water or gatorade instead of adding all those extra hours but they wouldn't budge.

Other than that you just have zero energy, all taste buds are gone & you have no apetite anyways. and it's like an extremely bad case of the flu where your whole body aches & you just overall feel like shit. Another thing is I was freezing the entire time. At my apartment I would have heater on high, be wrapped in sweats & a wool blanket, and have a wool cap on & still be freezing. When people came to see me they were sweating lol.

You want to sleep a lot because you feel like shit & are so tired but the body will only take so many hours of sleep per day. So at some point you have to stay awake to be able to sleep

The 3 drugs I was on was:

Bleomycin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleomycin

Etoposide http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etoposide

Cisplatin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cisplatin

they gave me TONS of other prescriptions to ward off the effects of the chemo drugs but most I didn't take after once or twice. The side effects were not as bad from the chemo as the side effects from the other prescriptions.
                And there you are, my point exactly.

If you're not there, you don't know.

hope your better now....
                Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Well...it's been 10 months since diagnosis. He was doing fairly well until this week. Another seizure...the tumour is growing back. His motor skills are still okay, but he can't communicate. Was waiting for him to have a good day so we could talk on the phone. I don't think that's gonna happen now. ..
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                    Well...it's been 10 months since diagnosis. He was doing fairly well until this week. Another seizure...the tumour is growing back. His motor skills are still okay, but he can't communicate. Was waiting for him to have a good day so we could talk on the phone. I don't think that's gonna happen now. ..

Dang, I'm sorry Angel. If you still need to get a talk out of your system lemme know & I'll pm you my number.

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Sorry to hear that angel
                      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• katina
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2012

Angel, I´m sending you lots of positives thoughts and a big hug from here.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Nov 2004

Sorry for your brother and you as well as your family, Angel. Keep strong...
                          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Sucks to hear, Angel. Sorry.
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Thanks all. Just trying to see if I can manage to get out there for Canada Day...was going to go in August but not sure if I should wait that long...

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

My unsolicited advice - Don't wait. Just in case (invisible sky daddy forbid) you don't get another chance.
                                Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...