Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

It may be wise for you to look into Beyond Tangy Tangerine® and Ultimate Classic®...

San Diego, CA – January 25, 2013 – Youngevity® Essential Life Sciences (www.youngevity.com), a wholly-owned subsidiary of AL International, Inc. (OTC Pink: JCOF) (www.alintjcof.com), a fast growing, innovative, global direct marketer of healthy lifestyle and nutritional products and gourmet fortified coffee, announced today the exciting results of a series of clinical research studies performed by Clemson University – Institute of Nutraceutical Research (“INR”).

The INR is a national leader in nutritional research and one of the most highly regarded organizations in the field of phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals. The goals of the INR are to develop greater confidence in product quality, effectiveness, and enhance consumer demand for quality nutraceutical products.

The clinical studies were performed to identify the potential benefits of Youngevity’s signature core products, Beyond Tangy Tangerine® and Ultimate Classic®. Youngevity’s mission was to truly understand and clinically substantiate the health promoting benefits of these two products. Individually, each product targets specific areas, needs, and nutritional deficiencies of the body.

Multiple studies were recommended by Clemson University scientists to provide a comprehensive evaluation of the Youngevity® products. Specific biomarkers were chosen to study in the areas of safety, inflammation, and when Beyond Tangy Tangerine® and Ultimate Classic® were administered to cancer cell cultures.

Youngevity® Clinical Research Study Highlights:

Dietary supplement safety is the most highly regarded aspect of any of the Youngevity® various products and has become synonymous with the Youngevity® name and brand. Although Youngevity® only uses nutrients that are absolutely needed by the body and in forms that are highly bioavailable, Youngevity® felt it was important to show empirically the range and degree of safety through looking at (3) factors – Genotoxicity, Anti-Genotoxicity, and Anti-Mutagenicity.

The results of the experiments showed that Beyond Tangy Tangerine® and Ultimate Classic® at various concentrations did not show any genotoxicity.

When Beyond Tangy Tangerine® and Ultimate Classic® were administered to healthy human cell lines; they did not induce or create any inflammatory response in levels above and below the recommended dosage. Beyond Tangy Tangerine® and Ultimate Classic® showed inflammation protective properties and heightened the body’s protective responses to possible inflammation.

When Beyond Tangy Tangerine® and Ultimate Classic® were administered to healthy human colon cells; there was no significant death of healthy human cells compared to cancerous colon cells. Ultimate Classic® killed 95% of cancerous colon cells, 65% of cancerous liver cells, 65% of cancerous stomach cells, and 30% of cancerous breast cells. Beyond Tangy Tangerine® killed 60% of cancerous colon cells, 65% of cancerous liver and stomach cells, and 30% of cancerous breast cells.

Beyond Tangy Tangerine® and Ultimate Classic® both exhibited efficient inhibition on proliferation of cancerous cells at the recommended dosage levels. Both products showed there was inhibition of the growth of more cancerous cells, preventing further malignant multiplication and growth of unhealthy cells.
    The Clemson University studies have provided Youngevity® greater confidence in their products, scientist, formulators, and manufacturing processes and helped to understand some of the pathways the Youngevity® products may be working through in order to provide these benefits.

AL International CEO, Steve Wallach, adds, “At Youngevity® we have always sought to provide high quality and safe products, these studies have added to the assurance we have in all of the Youngevity® products.”

About Youngevity(R) Essential Life Sciences

Youngevity® Essential Life Sciences (www.youngevity.com ), headquartered in San Diego, CA, is a nutrition and lifestyle-related services company dedicated to promoting vibrant health and flourishing economics. Founded in 1997 by Drs. Joel Wallach, DVM, ND, and Ma Lan, MD, as AL Global, Inc., the company adopted the name Youngevity in 2006. Youngevity® is the only direct selling company to have a qualified FDA Health Claim. Dr. Wallach’s work has been published in more than 70 peer-reviewed and referenced scientific journals and books.

Last edited by Seshmeister; 07-05-2013, 06:58 AM. Reason: Spam

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Oh, and when Sesh tells you Dr. Wallach the Veterinarian is a quack, tell him to shut the fuck up...

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        Oh, and when Sesh tells you Dr. Wallach the Veterinarian is a quack, tell him to shut the fuck up...

It's kinda fun to tell Sesh to shut the fuck up no matter what he says
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Fucking sick of cancer.... saw 4 people die from the shit within a decade. Ages ranging from 19 to mid 60's, but they all went before their time.

Number 5 is in the works.... someone I've known since I was 5 years old. First girl I ever kissed actually. And her mom and my mom have known each other since they were kids, etc. It's not like me and her are close now or anything, haven't seen her in years, but it still sucks to hear something like that. Stage 4 breast cancer and it's spread to the lymph nodes and fuck knows what else.... doesn't sound good.

Maybe if we spent money researching cures for cancer instead of subsidizing the very industries that cause it (tobacco/pharma/factory GMO farms) none of us would have to type sad shit like this anymore.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            You're a dumb sap! Not only is he a "quack", he's a proven liar that makes patently absurd claims with no basis in the truth - and profits from the suckers who buy his shit. What's in your expensive Tang® can probably gotten for a fraction of the price with some simple research. Wallach is one of the internet doctors that peddle their supplements as some sort of health tonic. It may well have some benefits. It may well have done well in one study. There's also a chance in your little advert you've posted that several other studies have shown this to be nothing more than a shit-tonic. We won't know this because he won't tell you this probably because he's a quack peddling snakeoil. And you're too much of a lazy cunt to be at all skeptical of his theoretical bullshit based on bad science and debunked in most studies....

The basic appeal of Dr. Wallach is the hope he gives to people who fear or are mistrustful of medical doctors and scientific knowledge. He gives hope to those who want to live for a really long time. He gives hope to those who are diagnosed with diseases for which current medical knowledge has no cure. He gives hope to those who want to avoid getting a terminal disease. And he gives hope to those who want to be healthy but who do not want to diet or exercise. All we have to do is drink a magic elixir of colloidal minerals and we'll be healthy. You can't just take your minerals in pill form, he warns us. You must take the colloidal variety in liquid form. Until he had a falling out with T.J. Clark & Co., this elixir had to come from special pits in Utah. After John H. Renner, M.D., President of the National Council Against Health Fraud, exposed the "distortions, bogus science, and outright lies" in Wallach's tape, T.J. Clark & Co. "severed its business relationship with him."* Wallach then "revised his 'scientific' opinion and quickly moved on to find new partners."*

the audiotape

Dr. Wallach seems to be most famous for a widely circulated audiotape he calls "Dead Doctors Don't Lie." [It is also available in video tape and book form.] The label of the tape notes that Dr. Wallach was a Nobel Prize nominee. This is true. He was nominated for a Nobel Prize in medicine by the Association of Eclectic Physicians "for his notable and untiring work with deficiencies of the trace mineral selenium and its relationship to the congenital genesis of Cystic Fibrosis." The Association of Eclectic Physicians is a group of naturopaths founded in 1982 by two naturopathic physicians, Dr. Edward Alstat and Dr. Michael Ancharski. In his book Let's Play Doctor (co-authored with Ma Lan, M.D., M.S.) he states that cystic fibrosis is preventable, is 100% curable in the early stages, can be managed very well in chronic cases, leading to a normal life expectancy (75 years). If these claims were true, he might have won the Prize. He didn't win, but he gave a lot of false hope to parents of children with cystic fibrosis.

The basic danger of Dr. Wallach's theories is not that taking colloidal minerals will harm people, or even that many people will be wasting their money on a product they do not need. Many of his claims are not backed up with scientific control studies, but are anecdotal or fictional. The basic danger is that because he and other naturopaths exaggerate the role of minerals in good health, they may be totally ignored by the scientific community even if they happen to hit on some real connections between minerals and disease. Furthermore, there is the chance that legitimate scientific researchers may avoid this field for fear of being labeled a kook.
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-09-2013, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD

Maybe if we spent money researching cures for cancer instead of subsidizing the very industries that cause it (tobacco/pharma/factory GMO farms) none of us would have to type sad shit like this anymore.

It always drives me crazy when I hear of a group of elite medical researchers that spend 7 years studying if kids will eat more fruit if sprayed with a light sugar coating. Umm yeah. We need to be researching cancer, aids, alzheimers, diabetes, mental health, etc. I know we already have a lot of resources invested in the big ones but to me it's not enough. It will never be enough until there is an immunization shot everyone can get to prevent them all.

As for breast cancer, that kinda pisses me off too. So much is invested in to that when there are a shitload more other types of cancers that are killing people every day. I don't know. You always want the most resources & attention focused in to the thing that is directly affecting you & your loved ones I suppose. If I were paralyzed due to a spine injury I'd be yelling how we don't spend enough on curing nerve damages & paralysis.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

I thought Wallach was the Dead Doctors don't lie perpetrator.
                I got one of those tapes in the mid 90's, I just can't imagine what list I got on to receive it.
                I didn't get the colloidal minerals, but it was an interesting marketing device at the time, even though I don't know what kind of response he got, since everyone would rather live how they want, then get a pill when they fall apart.

The only challenge I saw with El's supplement was that it's got stuff like aluminum and other crap in it, and it was advertised on Alex Jones, and apparently is an MLM deal, which validates several of Nick's points. At the same time, it's got a lot of good elements in the ingrediants, however how does anyone know if they are actually bioavailable once they get in the body....

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                  I got one of those tapes in the mid 90's, I just can't imagine what list I got on to receive it.
                  I didn't get the colloidal minerals, but it was an interesting marketing device at the time, even though I don't know what kind of response he got, since everyone would rather live how they want, then get a pill when they fall apart.

The only challenge I saw with El's supplement was that it's got stuff like aluminum and other crap in it, and it was advertised on Alex Jones, and apparently is an MLM deal, which validates several of Nick's points. At the same time, it's got a lot of good elements in the ingrediants, however how does anyone know if they are actually bioavailable once they get in the body....

The problem is our foods we eat every day are lacking the general nutrition we require. 200 years ago a lot of the problems we have today were non existent. Maybe conspiracy theory crap but on Coast To Coast I've hear a few shows how everything is manufactured today lacking the basic things we used to get just from eating normal fruits & vegetables, farm animal meat, and plain water or milk. So now we take these supplements to try & make up for it when really all we need daily we should be getting just from a normal diet. But no one eats a normal diet. Sodas, processed foods, preservatives, etc.

I do take a 1 a day vitamin but I have no idea if it is helping me at all.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

I've always had to stay away from processed foods because I'm allergic to the preservatives and additives. My mom was always good about cooking healthy and making sure we didn't eat a lot of junk. Face it we are products of our childhoods and a lot of people's addictions and poor lifestyle choices in many cases can be linked back to how they grew up. We had a big garden and we had relatives close by who had fruit orchards, ranches, and farms. I still raise my own open grazed beef because that is what I grew up on and can't stand the steroid filled, chemical injected and corn fed beef you get in stores.

Another problem is microwaving food destroys nutrients. A microwave is nothing but a high frequency radio transmitter and heats by exciting the water molecules in food. That process destroys some of the nutrients. So if you are eating mostly processed, microwavable food, you are probably vitamin deficient. It's also important to drink water that has minerals in it instead of distilled water. There are a zillion kinds of vitamin supplements but your body can always extract what it needs from natural foods easier than it can from pills and capsules. Most of what's in those vitamins is going to pass on through you.
                    Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-09-2013, 04:09 PM.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills

Try it...

I've been taking BTT for over a year...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

People need to just learn to listen to their bodies. It tells you what it needs and doesn't like. If you eat something and you have more energy afterwards and feel better then that is a sign there is something in it your body needs. The same thing with suppliments. I notice my skin is better and my joints to ache as much if I take Norwegian fish oil and Antlantic Krill oil together. I do better if I boost my vitamin C and vitamin D3 in the winter. I also do oxygen therapy. I rarely get sick.

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          . Most of what's in those vitamins is going to pass on through you.

Yep. Daily vitamin makes my first morning pee bright yellow. Expensive pee.

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                            The problem is our foods we eat every day are lacking the general nutrition we require. 200 years ago a lot of the problems we have today were non existent. Maybe conspiracy theory crap but on Coast To Coast I've hear a few shows how everything is manufactured today lacking the basic things we used to get just from eating normal fruits & vegetables, farm animal meat, and plain water or milk. So now we take these supplements to try & make up for it when really all we need daily we should be getting just from a normal diet. But no one eats a normal diet. Sodas, processed foods, preservatives, etc.

I do take a 1 a day vitamin but I have no idea if it is helping me at all.
                            200 years ago we also had a lot of problems that are rarely seen today (rickets). You just have to eat smart. And you're bang on about microwaves. I use mine to heat my coffee and the cats food and that's about it.
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                              Yep. Daily vitamin makes my first morning pee bright yellow. Expensive pee.
                              You can save quite a bit if you buy your vitamins at Cosco. They have a deal with Schiff so the Kirkland brand is actually Schiff which is a reputable company.

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                                You can save quite a bit if you buy your vitamins at Cosco. They have a deal with Schiff so the Kirkland brand is actually Schiff which is a reputable company.

I know a lot of the vitamin I take just gets peed out. But my diet is so poor right now & I always am very run down due to my current life situation that it does actually make me feel a little better taking them. Even though some just go right through me, some are being used up & that's a good thing.

Comment

Working...