Best Wishes To Ron Jeremy Who Is In Cedars-Sinai Hospital in L.A.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Who orders chicken soup at The Rainbow?

As far as "dive" bars go, the Rainbow is as good as it gets. Their food is really good, particularly the Steak and Lobster, Chicken Noodle Soup, any Pizza, and their appetizers are all great.

I have been there a number of times and the ambience is always exactly how you would expect - rockers mixed with tourists. You may see the occasional rock star (athough these days, I wouldnt even know what todays rock star looks like). The Rainbow is close to a lot of other clubs and activities on Sunset Strip.

Above even the quality of the food, I like to go there to support what to me represents the heart of rock n roll.
    Apparently lots of people.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      Apparently lots of people.

one review = "lots of people"
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

I personally would start with some food. The Rainbow has some of the best food in Hollywood, and that's no joke.Their Chef "Miguel" has been there since it opened and is on top of his game in the kitchen. Everything on the menu is great, I like the Chicken Picatta with the twice baked potato. If you in the mood for spoiling yourself then don't fuck around and go for the the throat with their steak and Lobster, on the real, probably the best in town. Their chicken soup before your main is fucking awesome, just like mom used to make!
        There are over 300 reviews. Believe me the favorable comments on the chicken soup are more than just one.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...