X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
    I wouldn't know, never been near an oyster.

I wonder if that's what started the aphrodisiac myth?

Cheers!
    I used to go down to the San Fransisco bay area all the time and my brother lived there. He always wanted to go to this sea food place that had an oyster bar. They served raw oysters on the half shell. He loved those things. I never saw him go horny crazy thank god.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      I used to go down to the San Fransisco bay area all the time and my brother lived there. He always wanted to go to this sea food place that had an oyster bar. They served raw oysters on the half shell. He loved those things. I never saw him go horny crazy thank god.
      Wait, you used to go to an Oyster Bar? In SAN FRANCISCO?

Nope. Got nothing. Can't think of anything.

Cheers!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Don't eat 'em raw... too much of a food poisoning risk anyway. Just throw the fuckers on the grill, and when their shells pop open, that means they're done.
        Sounds good to me. I don't like to really eat raw anything after I saw tape worms, round worms, and flukes in biology class. I might trust a high end sushi chef with raw fish. Steak tar tar? I'm sorry. I'm not touching the stuff.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Wait, you used to go to an Oyster Bar? In SAN FRANCISCO?

Nope. Got nothing. Can't think of anything.

Cheers!
          Yeah. No feaky deeks made a move on me though. Lot's of crabs in San Fransisco too.

Comment

• Coyote
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Oysters kind of look like little vaginas.
            Soooo... Does that mean "Blue Öyster Cult" has something to do with the "blue waffle syndrome"?
            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Yeah. No feaky deeks made a move on me though.
              Were you relieved but at the same time, a tiny bit disappointed?

Cheers!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
                Soooo... Does that mean "Blue Öyster Cult" has something to do with the "blue waffle syndrome"?
                I've heard of blue crabs but not blue oysters. Don't fear the reaper and give it more cowbell!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Were you relieved but at the same time, a tiny bit disappointed?

Cheers!
                  San Fransisco has it's different districts and they are all different. I mostly hung with chinese people there. We were hanging in the northern part and not in the castro district.

Comment

• Coyote
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

I've heard of blue crabs but not blue oysters. Don't fear the reaper and give it more cowbell!
                    Go Go Godzilla!
                    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

I like raw oysters and I like them cooked as in Oysters Rockefeller I'll eat 2 doz either way throw down some fine beer and it just right sometimes. Iisn't a aphrodacc afrodakk ( however you aplel that wurd)..they do however increase testoterone and that is a good thing when banging the babes.

I am worried about the Ima...he said "Coffee" is,, psy..spy Phy sike itricalll mphizzikeatrically ( however you splel that wurd) only in your mind..

\Next he will be telling us that food is unreal and has no benifite to your life.

I wonder if he thinks Booze creates no reaction either..?

Wierd,,,, ..?
                      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Throwing synthetic chemicals down your neck without knowing jack shit about them hardly seems intelligent...

It's carbonated high fructose corn poison water or carbonated aspertame poison water with caffiene and other synthetic vitamins...

What do you think happens to that cyanide molecule that's left over in your body from that high dose of cheap synthetic B12 ??

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

I think you freaks are more impressed with fancy advertising and the pretty can with cool looking words printed on it...

It's garbage for the sheep to consume...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Possibly true Elvis but I am mainly in this thread trying to figure out who uses this for the physical benifites as in the body healing attributes they claim these new compounds produce or do people simply use this stuff as a cool three coffees in a small can, Caffine High...like speed.

I haven't figured out yet if I feel beter and think cleared due to increased endorphins (sp) that are produce by a Caffine Rush..or am I actually repairing torn tissues, brain and body due to the complex NUCLEAR WASTE compounds contained within the juices.

I am not sold by the fancy can or the HYPE or the peer presure to play along. I waited 30 years before trying these and will form a opinion, as to how it helped or hindered my performance.
                            Last edited by clarathecarrot; 05-16-2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              Throwing synthetic chemicals down your neck without knowing jack shit about them hardly seems intelligent...

It's carbonated high fructose corn poison water or carbonated aspertame poison water with caffiene and other synthetic vitamins...

What do you think happens to that cyanide molecule that's left over in your body from that high dose of cheap synthetic B12 ??
                              I may be better for you than that RO explosive diarhrea and piss that 5 million people put in the water system today that comes out of your tap.

That is generally the reason I shy away from any water I haven't filtered myself or that hasn't been added to booze.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Right...

I either add minerals to distilled water or I drink purified water...

Comment

Working...