X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
    Possibly true Elvis but I am mainly in this thread trying to figure out who uses this for the physical benifites as in the body healing attributes they claim these new compounds produce or do people simply use this stuff as a cool three coffees in a small can, Caffine High...like speed.
    There are no body healing attribuTes in ANY energy drink, PERIOD!

If there is anything good for you in those drinks, it's in ineffective, miniscule amounts at best...

They do give you a rush and a pick-me-up and I like an occasional Diet Rock Star, very occasional...

But there's nothing in one of those cans that I would consider "good" for you in any way...

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

And in my further opinion and experience, the claims made by energy drink companies are about as legitimate as Big Pharma claims...

Which is about the same or slightly better (in tightly controlled studies) than placebo, which is thin air...

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Are you saying that you think caffeine only has a placebo effect?

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

No, caffeine is a real stimulant...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

I can dig all that but lemmie see what i can get out of all of this and maybe I will use the stuff to just skip a meal yet have some sugar calories to burn.

I haven't actually had a lunch in over 20 years at or durring working days, it weighs me down and I can't bend over so I drag down and am tired around 3 pm and I need to kick it a little longer.

If I use it as a tool am I a slave to the hype.?
            2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

That's "syntheticcaffeine" in energy drinks, BTW...

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                I can dig all that but lemmie see what i can get out of all of this and maybe I will use the stuff to just skip a meal yet have some sugar calories to burn.

I haven't actually had a lunch in over 20 years at or durring working days, it weighs me down and I can't bend over so I drag down and am tired around 3 pm and I need to kick it a little longer.

If I use it as a tool am I a slave to the hype.?
                Slave...

Try a small amount of lean animal protein and water...

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Or a couple soft boiled eggs and water...

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

You need a small amount of something like that that will stick to your ribs...

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                      Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

The first and only time I drank Red Bull ( because I was driving a marathon and needed to stay awake), I had to get out of my van and shit and piss on the side of the road. Good and sick, it got me.

Oh dear.

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

No, it's good for you...

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Caffeine IS a stimulant, like I said before... but its REAL, physical effects are nowhere near what people make them out to be.

Alcohol can be a funny thing. As long as your mind is VERY busy, it can keep you from getting drunk.

For a time, of course. As soon as you relax, though, it'll hit you. Hard.

You can read about my experience with that in this thread.

Cheers!
                          Last edited by Anonymous; 05-17-2013, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                            The first and only time I drank Red Bull ( because I was driving a marathon and needed to stay awake), I had to get out of my van and shit and piss on the side of the road. Good and sick, it got me.
                            Oh god, that's hot.

Did you tape it? Can I watch it?

Cheers!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

So I am working for this lady..hard..like a MAN.. that's what I am...FUCK'NRITE!©®™

And she comes back from this Walkies©®™ you see, wearing these, How, How, How.. shorts like that lycra nylon thing the short boxers with a inner lining like a bathing suit ...I know you like it like that.

So, I am like a outside man..lives in the barn works for Mrs Ellie..kinda man.... and we are talking about the work..and she looks me in the eyes, all sweaty ...you know... like that.

Because she is HOTT©®™with two TT's like Paris Hilton sais..two TT's.

Takes both of her hands palms facing towards her body finger outstreached with her thumbs pointing at her belly botton...now Dig©®™ this.

She runs her thumbs down down down the inner part of her pussy fur area...slides her thumbs inside the shorts jams her theumbnails together on the top of her pussy...drives her thumbs downward grabs the inner lining of her short and pulls it all down like three inches to like remove the all bunched up feeling ..all the while looking me in the eyes and SNAP©®™ she lets go and the inner lining Snaps Back©®™ against her pussy.like SNAP!!!©®™

My conversation stopped for at least 40 seconds and we were just looking at each other and I just started talking aboot bizzy again... cause I got work to do.

PUSSY GAP CRACK SNAP!!!©®™

SPANDEX MELTING PUSSY FUR DOUBLE THUMB ..SNAP!!©®™

So, I wanna dedicate this... to one little lady and her super hot whattever the fuck it is cause I want in.

Last edited by clarathecarrot; 05-18-2013, 04:40 PM.
                              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

sooooo.....?
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...