• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
    Really guys, if your stuck for someone to put in, I've had one hell of a week, the kids are too loud and have just bankrupt me at the mall and the cats have chewed some of my best shoes... I could do with some r and r in the pen.

NEVER!!!!!!!
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

But are they hagar fans? LOL
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
        Really guys, if your stuck for someone to put in, I've had one hell of a week, the kids are too loud and have just bankrupt me at the mall and the cats have chewed some of my best shoes... I could do with some r and r in the pen.
        I do NOT see that happenin', lol
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
          Well, come Friday, I'm assuming that Tom Vu (WHOEVER s/he is) will be inducted as SOTW, Rikk?
          LMAO! Dude you have no idea how funny that is. It's a he and he's been inducted, abducted and and probed.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Hey aren't we missing someone??

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Yeah, I'd say Tom is a good candidate. I don't care if it's an alias. If it's an alias, it's a great one. I have no bitterness about that. I just think that it's one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. And I have no personal proof that it's an alias. So let's go to town!!!
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

We sure are. I wonder if they will post when they see this ongoing thread about them. Him. You know. Mr Split Personality.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Tom Vu is boring, finished and has been caught playing the fool. Who's the next fucker Guwapo?

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                    Tom Vu is boring, finished and has been caught playing the fool. Who's the next fucker Guwapo?
                    What's his name?? Red Cock?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Yeah.... lol "that's it, that's it. Some folks say easy come is easy go...And some folks say..."

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                        What's his name?? Red Cock?
                        Amusing, isn't it? And I guess a whole point was proved then, huh? Funny, where did you get your information?
                        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

"And some folks say But one night ain't enough for me
                          Girl, hang on tight and don't let go This must be just like livin' in paradise-
                          And I don't want to go home
                          And I ain't ever goin' home"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                            Amusing, isn't it? And I guess a whole point was proved then, huh? Funny, where did you get your information?
                            Internet is chock full of info. Nobody is pointing fingers. We can all put away out 6 shooters.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                              Internet is chock full of info. Nobody is pointing fingers. We can all put away out 6 shooters.
                              Ah, but see I like my six-shooter. And I'm sincerely not Tom Vu. (Ask your source.) So, I'm enjoying this. So where do you get this info? Wouldn't only a mod know this info? Huh?:p
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

I didn't say you were Tom Vu. If I did I sincerley apologise. Seriously. Where did I say this?

No, not only mods can trace IP's. (if thats what you were asking.) "Right Now" (no pun intended) the mods are trying to figure out why so many people have so much information. Truth is, theres a lot of fucking assholes who start shit on this site, possibly to bring it down a peg or two, just so they can giggle and take the credit when the smoke clears. Problem with that, theres a LOT of smart people modding here as well. Kudos to those who KNOW who Im referring to. Keep up the excellent modding!

Comment

Working...