X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

BTW Guys, I checked Tom's IP addy and it's not from Canada so he isn't Rikk.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      like that post where somebody asks who Tom Vu is and Guwapo quotes that and puts "Hello Rikk" underneath it.

I found this link? You seemed to accuse me of accusing you right off the bat. Like your paranoid dude. All is good.

"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
        Its been awhile huh Max? Things change much 'round here?

LMAO!!!!! Ehhh, we're the FUCKING ARMY my friend. You know that! We had some big troubles but we all weathered the storm and it's back to normal. Today is the first day in a looooong time where I'm actually happy to post. Things are exactly as they should be. How have you been dood?
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          BTW Guys, I checked Tom's IP addy and it's not from Canada so he isn't Rikk.
          Tommy Vu is local by 300 kms to me. Im north. His cable modem connection is from southern ontario. and i never said it was Rikk. I think only Rikk thinks its Rikk. LOL
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

It sure is good to see old faces. (usernames and avatars)
            LMAO!!!! I seem to change my avatar every fifteen minutes lately.
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

"Big Troubles" I hear is back!

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Tommy Vu is local by 300 kms to me. Im north. His cable modem connection is from southern ontario. and i never said it was Rikk. I think only Rikk thinks its Rikk. LOL

Oh, no accusations at all. I'm just saying that the addys don't match.
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

I like my eye. To me it meant I was "always watching" LMAO!

things have been good. Worked hard. Drank lots. Smoked even more. Barely had time for sex! Well, I made time.

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

"Big Troubles" I hear is back!
                    And................... Looking at you fucker!!!
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                      Oh, no accusations at all. I'm just saying that the addys don't match.
                      Oh I see. yeah, I dont know Rikks IP. Never bothered tracing on his. That would be like tracing a regular around here, and well, I know the regs aren't the problem.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Hows Spermbath been? Ok ok... Seeny. Hows he doing? Dont see him much.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

still mods at the links?

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

So, who's going to be this weeks Sheep?
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Hows Spermbath been? Ok ok... Seeny. Hows he doing? Dont see him much.
                              He's alright and I'll send him your love. :p
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

I dont know. You know I was thinking. Websters dictionary explains the word sheep as follows:

a: a timid defenseless creature b : a timid docile person; especially : one easily influenced or led

and it got me thinking. I have seen so many "easily influenced" people around here, and most of 'em, sadly aren't Hagar fans.

so I dont know, or think it even matters. Brett is the "farmer", his mods would be....what? Sheepherders? and the sheep. Well, they should only be REAL Hagar fans or fans of the Van Hagar era that bash Dave on this site. But by now, we should be able to tell who is an alias, and who isn't. At least most times I can tell, just by reading what they type and what kind of tone they use. Eventually they have been added to a more trust worthy pile or they are thrown to the sides and yet to be proven as who they say they are. But then again, Im I build large walls....so maybe its just me? lol

Comment

Working...