X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

"Because we're hittin' the roadAnd we're pumpin' thunder-Mama, look out for down below Get the show on the road it's really no wonder
    You can feel it right down
    To your Knucklebones!"
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
      No, not only mods can trace IP's. (if thats what you were asking.) "Right Now" (no pun intended) the mods are trying to figure out why so many people have so much information.
      How would you know what the mods are trying to figure out???:confused:
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
        How would you know what the mods are trying to figure out???:confused:
        Because I used to be one, and I know that at this point in time if they are not discussing what is going on with this site, then they are not doing their jobs. But since I am that confident, and considering I remember who thinks tick and who tocks 'round here, Id place pretty good odds on that they are "looking into this bullshit". I could be wrong though, you're right. maybe they dont do anything at all and just post once in awhile. Pojo are you being lazy again?
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Because I used to be one, and I know that at this point in time if they are not discussing what is going on with this site, then they are not doing their jobs. But since I am that confident, and considering I remember who thinks tick and who tocks 'round here, Id place pretty good odds on that they are "looking into this bullshit". I could be wrong though, you're right. maybe they dont do anything at all and just post once in awhile. Pojo are you being lazy again?
          LOL...well, it's all good. I should ask Red Rock what he thinks about all this.
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

"Not only is he a member, he's the President" I love your avatar, and thats the first thing I thought of when I read the "Sheep pen President"...

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

"Not only is he a member, he's the President" I love your avatar, and thats the first thing I thought of when I read the "Sheep pen President"...
              LOL...hey, you are what you love.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Heres my original posting for being a moderator. In case you were bored and wanted to read some drivel.

"I never had any intentions of being a moderator here or anywhere for that matter. When I first joined the Army I read the rules and understood them clearly. Uncut, pure Dave, is what the Army is all about. Great! Where do I sign? The last few weeks have been weak though. The site is fine. The aura that surrounds some of the posts are, at best slightly shit in color. If chosen moderator, I pledge to give my very best in filtering the shit in this place. Giving the Army a verbal enema is possibly just what this place needs. And to think that just a few short days ago, I was waving that flag that read "Too Pro Roth to Moderate here". It wasn't meant as mutiny, but more of an eye opener to anyone that would read my cries of too much pro-Hagar posts by our very own! As a moderator, I pledge not to kiss ass, but rather kick it. I will defend the rich and important history of our beloved "King of Entertainment" Diamond David Lee Roth.
                But either way. Getting a moderator position or not- I believe in what I wrote above more than words could even describe. Everyone can say "I love Dave". But this Army IS THE PLACE to feel it and live it anyday you wish. Like that old Coca-Cola commercial they used to play at the drive-in in the late 70's and early 80's. All ethnic groups and diversities joining arms, drinking a coke and singing a song. The minute you sign in to your posting here, you have instantly joined arms with fellow Coke drinkers...Errr, Dave fans!
                That part is great enough...and moderating for the Diamond one's forums is the icing on the fucking cake. But keep in mind, mod or not. I wont change my 'tude. My dialect. Or my passion- DLR"

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

I hear ya. That's thing thing, ain't it? Sticking to your values and not worrying about keeping all friends is important. Any good leader should recognize that. Frankly, any mod at this site should also have an undying passion for all things DLR and be prepared to fight anybody, anytime who challenges that passion.

I didn't think it was drivel.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• tjvhou812
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

shut up
                    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Pardon?

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                        Pardon?
                        Did someone stutter, Guwapo?
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Who the fuck is going in this week?
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• lms2

ips

No, not only mods can trace IP's. (if thats what you were asking.) "Right Now" (no pun intended) the mods are trying to figure out why so many people have so much information. Truth is, theres a lot of fucking assholes who start shit on this site, possibly to bring it down a peg or two, just so they can giggle and take the credit when the smoke clears. Problem with that, theres a LOT of smart people modding here as well. Kudos to those who KNOW who Im referring to. Keep up the excellent modding!
                            So how do you trace IP's. Yes. thats what I am asking.

True there are a lot of assholes who start shit on this site... but they will NEVER be able to bring it down a peg or two. Those who think there will be something to giggle about when the smoke clears have less of a fucking clue than originally imagined. But yes, I suppose you are right... several of our resident "Assholes" are quite delusional.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Right now, I have no idea. LOL. No, Lou and I had a good idea. Right now I'm thinking of many different ideas. For obvious reasons, It's not Red Rock. I still don't know who Tom Vu is. But he's obviously an alias.

Any other ideas, MAX?
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Who's Tom Vu?
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...