X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pete
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

FATTY started the insults this morning when he thought we were going to ATTACK his precious thread.

He starts the usual lies (due to lack of substance or life experience away from his computer.) (BTW FATTY - I work at a University.)

I've posted my pics FATTY - and you did yours - long ago at the links.

He thinks I'm bitter.

But I'm not the fat virgin with acne.

He's so easily riled.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Rikk

LOL...never posted my pic once at the Links. Lying now, Pete?

NEVER posted my Pic at the Links ever. And I know you're lying,
      idiot...because I'm not fat.

More lies.....Max said you posted it at the links,

and later took it down fatty.

Couldn't take the teasing?? Kids can be so cruel...

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by pete

(BTW FATTY - I work at a University.)

So do I.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pete
          BTW FATTY - I work at a University.
          Not the custodial services, idiot. I mean getting an actual education.:p

To the best of my recollection, I've never posted my pic. And if I had and you'd seen it, moron, you would know I am not fat. You are once again lying, dumbass.

Let's prove this somehow...$20 is $20. I do not want to post my picture up here...it's not worth the photoshopping nightmares people put up with. But there must be some other way, you shrimp.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
            So do I.
            Do you guys trade brooms? You don't obviously have a teaching job, morons or you especially wouldn't have the time you do (see, Professors are a lot busier than students, secretaries or janitors.)
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Do you guys trade brooms? You don't obviously have a teaching job, morons or you especially wouldn't have the time you do (see, Professors are a lot busier than students, secretaries or janitors.)
              Sure, and janitors have computers on their mop buckets...

Moron!

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Hey, Janitor Alvin and Cleaning Superintendent Richard Gere's Tube...are we done? Do you have any other surprises? Do you have any other ammo other than pathetic and false fat comments? How about any other friends that you can get to do some dirty work for you? Anything?
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Hey, Janitor Alvin and Cleaning Superintendent Richard Gere's Tube...are we done? Do you have any other surprises? Do you have any other ammo other than pathetic and false fat comments? How about any other friends that you can get to do some dirty work for you? Anything?
                  You know that wasn't us so let it go Rikky.

Kepp firing off your bullshit dude!

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                    You know that wasn't us so let it go Rikky.

Kepp firing off your bullshit dude!
                    LOL!! You didn't actually do it, but you sure knew about it and Pete was mouthing off yesterday that he was "attacking the ARMY" today.
                    GUWAPO, relax. I don't give a flying fuck. You really don't get it...I don't care. If that was your "surprise" (as you put it yesterday), then very good. Some spamming in MAIN from the DUMP and you guys laughing your asses off...that's nothing. Seriously. You went on and on about it yesterday...even with a countdown. And that was what you were counting down to?

GUWAPO, whatever your little war is (we know just what it's about, don't we, bitter ex-PEN admin), it's over. I'm not exactly going to be nice to you because I don't really like you. But I don't really care. Pete is the one that I think is a sick fuck after his comments, but hey. What can you do?

Anything else?
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

David loves you all.
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Guwapo your inbox is full. I cant send a pm to you. Please empty or I will cry.
                        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
                          DG has Balls???????:confused:
                          "I think he is talking more phystpholosciphally" - DLR
                          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                            phystpholosciphally
                            Didn't I major in that?
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                              Guwapo your inbox is full. I cant send a pm to you. Please empty or I will cry.
                              GUWAPO, empty it. BT needs to tell you something.

Anyway, I wonder what Carmine thinks.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• bueno bob
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

I tried to PM you back earlier, Guwapo...couldn't either...
                                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...