Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wraytw

He doesn't hide his own insecurities very well, does he, Rikk?

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
      BT, like I said, same five stupid insults.

Figures a dipshit like you would find "redundant" to be a "big word." You are impressed by little...probably why you're able to accept your 2-inch manhood.

I guess my subtle attempt at sarcasm has passed you bye. Then again, ALOT of things pass you bye. No worries Bretts, all your "friends" will think it's ok for you to use homophobic or sexual insults against me without thinking you are two faced. "2 inch manhood"? LMAO Phew... That was a knee-slapper of a joke. Golly. Penis jokes. So early in the eve too?
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Brett
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I'm fat so what?

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker

what in the fuck is that? God damn! Stop fucking eating!!!!!
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

You know what's sad here, Pete? You know NOTHING about me. NOTHING at all. So, you have to invent attributes you can give me so that you have ways of insulting me. I, on the other hand, know a few things about you that my friend MAX told me.

Let's give you a few facts: I sing in a band. I've had quite a few women. I'm in school. I'm not fat. I'm handsome and don't look like a trenchcoat mafia loser like yourself. I am not a drunk. I'm well-educated. My mom isn't fat.

You know what's sadder? You will try and jump in and talk about the same crap. But it will prove that you have nothing on me.

Drunken Petey.
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

I'm fat so what?

LMAO! yeah nothing wrong with a short life, followed by a burial in a hollowed out piano casket. Nothing wrong with that at all. Moron.

Comment

• Brett
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                "2 inch manhood"? LMAO Phew... That was a knee-slapper of a joke. Golly. Penis jokes. So early in the eve too?
                Yes on par with "your dad's finger up your ass" cleverness earlier. Actually I think mine was funnier...and probably touched a little too close to home for you.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                  :p

shit I missed the joke Rikk. What was it again?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Yes on par with "your dad's finger up your ass" cleverness earlier. Actually I think mine was funnier...and probably touched a little too close to home for you.

Yup. Stuart Smally jokes from '94 are fucking hilarious! You got me there!

Comment

• Brett
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

LMAO! yeah nothing wrong with a short life, followed by a burial in a hollowed out piano casket. Nothing wrong with that at all. Moron.
                      BT, no worse than having to go through life in your rotting carcass.

Comment

• pete
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by wraytw
                        He doesn't hide his own insecurities very well, does he, Rikk?
                        I've posted my pics.

I think you are the insecure ones.

Can't even compete with me on my drunkest day.

Comment

• Brett
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yup. Stuart Smally jokes from '94 are fucking hilarious! You got me there!
                          You already said that in another thread. When you recycle your own drivel, here's a hint....maybe wait more than 2 minutes to use it again dumbfuck. At least try to give the illusion you're clever.

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                            Sniper
                            • Oct 2004

Cant beat a good male bitchfight!!! Go boys!!!

Comment

• wraytw

Originally posted by pete
                              Can't even compete with me on my drunkest day.
                              Ah, so you've learned how to distinguish them?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

rotting carcass? Im under the 200lb mark. I dont need to seperate my chins to see the road when I drive Brett. I drink. I dabble in weed and fuck my wife regularly. Yeah... Thats a rotting carcass alright. One I think everyone wants.

Comment

Working...