X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brett
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

So you're what 5'2" and 195. Wow man, good for you. That's quite a bod you must have, your "wife" (AKA your male lover) must only need to vomit twice a night before he plugs you.

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
      You already said that in another thread. When you recycle your own drivel, here's a hint....maybe wait more than 2 minutes to use it again dumbfuck. At least try to give the illusion you're clever.

again, I must be entertaining.... you keep replying? Who's the "dumbfuck". Good english BTW!:confused:
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
        Sniper
        • Oct 2004

Observation No 1.. Brett's not fat!!
        Observation No 2.. Pete's quite fine!!

Carry on!!

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yep good English. Thanks. Whatever that meanss.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
            So you're what 5'2" and 195. Wow man, good for you. That's quite a bod you must have, your "wife" (AKA your male lover) must only need to vomit twice a night before he plugs you.

Funny how you keep talking about "gay fucking" or "plugging". Im 5'9 and 175lbs. Im a sexy mutha-fucker. My wife is 5'8 and 150lbs. D cup tits, that are a pleasure to squeeze when I please. And how big are your Dads tits now?
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

CAST OF CHARACTERS (part 1)

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Brett
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Of course I'm fat, shhhhhhhh SEA. It makes BT feel better about himself damn it.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

CAST OF CHARACTERS (Part 2)

Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

CAST OF CHARACTERS (Part 3)

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                      Sniper
                      • Oct 2004

Re: CAST OF CHARACTERS (part 1)

Originally posted by Rikk
                      Thats not the pic in non music!!!

Comment

• Brett
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

You're 5'9" 175? Dude, you're fat. Your boyfriend is 5'8" and 150? Ok cool. Why are you so interested in my dad you fucking freak?

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by wraytw
                          Ah, so you've learned how to distinguish them?
                          LOL!! He definitely DOESN'T hide his insecurities well. Maybe that's why he told FAB that he "loves" her.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• pete
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by wraytw
                            Ah, so you've learned how to distinguish them?
                            Actually I'm in my office for another 2 hours.

You haven't distinguished a thing.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pete
                              Actually I'm in my office for another 2 hours.

You haven't distinguished a thing.
                              You sure work hard. I'm sure the "university" appreciates your work. And you already seem pretty drunk. What's the matter, rock star? They don't mind you drinking on your shift?
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Pete has a high voice? LMAO! How do you know that Rikk? I just have to ask? Is that the kind of thing you and your "STELLAR FRIEND" Max share in your LOVERS CHATS??? How manly!!! Let me just say this- Pete has a vey sexy voice and is a VERY talented musician. Has nothing to do with the fact that I been kissing his ass for months now either! It's simply the truth.

God, I am missing all the fun today! Good to see BT, Guwapo and pete on the same team again! Kudos guys!

Grim and Figs... Clasic stufff Golden Boy, your a pretty cute for a Hiltler fan. Can't really condone that shit tho...

Comment

Working...