X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
    Nope.. tonight bitchfights are.... drumroll..... Pete and Guwapo versus Rikk and BT versus Brett..

Classic stuff.... carry on!!
    You left Wray out.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      Uh oh! Now why didn't you step in when he gave me tons of shit that had no meaning, BT? And frankly, he is a drunk. He's admitted he was jacked to the brim with alcohol on a few of his alcoholic rants here...just like FAB.

So, now you're protecting him? Are you taking sides, BT?
      I dont have to take sides. I KNOW he's NOT a drunk, as a drunk is someone who is constantly drinking. Which he does not. In fact I bet i drink more than him. Sorry Pete, but Im doing rye shots and its almost 7 pm here. I also know he works at the University. I know nothing of you or what you do. So how in the fuck could I have "protected" you before???? Im just saying, why not "attack" on something you have fact for. Just because he was drunk on a few rants here doesn't make him a "drunk".
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Brett
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
        The SNL skits you act out in your bedroom.
        That's three times in 10 minutes you've regurgitated this exact same drivel. New material coming anytime soon? Fuck I was sorta kidding before that you recycle this same shit.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by frenchie
          hey, i miss something!!!
          fab is back, is that true?????
          ouahhhh, the soap opera is back!
          I could quote Elton John, but usually it's Pete that does that.
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
            Right, hell Pete could be a janitor like BT is.

why are you still here? Drug store closes in half an hour. run and get your KY. You wont be missed.
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rebel
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
              Cant beat a good male bitchfight!!! Go boys!!!

Don't trip over all of the panties getting torn off
              The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• Brett
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

BT, unless you're fucking Pete I doubt you really know his drinking habits or how he really lives. I am not saying Pete is anything, but you need to shut the fuck up, jesus.

Comment

• pete
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

The funny thing is that pic is flattering next to RIKK's.

The 1 posted and quickly removed from the links.
                  Last edited by pete; 11-02-2004, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• Reverberator
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                    Pete has a high voice? LMAO! How do you know that Rikk? I just have to ask? Is that the kind of thing you and your "STELLAR FRIEND" Max share in your LOVERS CHATS??? How manly!!! Let me just say this- Pete has a vey sexy voice and is a VERY talented musician. Has nothing to do with the fact that I been kissing his ass for months now either! It's simply the truth.

God, I am missing all the fun today! Good to see BT, Guwapo and pete on the same team again! Kudos guys!

Grim and Figs... Clasic stufff Golden Boy, your a pretty cute for a Hiltler fan. Can't really condone that shit tho...
                    And WTF about the mighty Rev who was the mastermind behind it all ?
                    Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                    the chazzers are so lucky
                    so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                      Sniper
                      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                      You left Wray out.
                      Ooooops.. my bad.. sorry Wray!! Love ya dude!!

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I dont have to take sides. I KNOW he's NOT a drunk, as a drunk is someone who is constantly drinking. Which he does not. In fact I bet i drink more than him. Sorry Pete, but Im doing rye shots and its almost 7 pm here. I also know he works at the University. I know nothing of you or what you do. So how in the fuck could I have "protected" you before???? Im just saying, why not "attack" on something you have fact for. Just because he was drunk on a few rants here doesn't make him a "drunk".
                        LOL. Why is he attacking me on some "fat" joke that isn't true, BT?

Frankly, I have more proof that he's a drunk than he has of anything. He doesn't even remember his own posts half the time.

And frankly, BT, full respect, but stay out of it. Dude can protect himself. Trust me. If he can tell me "may your mother die", I think I can get away with calling him a fucking drunk if I want to. Don't you think so? Or is there something else you want to say?
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                          That's three times in 10 minutes you've regurgitated this exact same drivel. New material coming anytime soon? Fuck I was sorta kidding before that you recycle this same shit.
                          I'll keep doing it, because I know you are hanging on to every fucking word tool. Why else would keep responding...? Here it comes. Hit the button Bretts. Hit it. Hit it!!!!! LOL

Comment

• Brett
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

why are you still here? Drug store closes in half an hour. run and get your KY. You wont be missed.
                            Why are you out? Of course I'll be missed. Duh.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pete
                              The funny think is that pic is flattering next to RIKK's.

The 1 posted and quickly removed from the links.
                              What color hair do I have Pete? You remember that? You claim you saw some pic.

Go ahead, lying janitor.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Brett
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I'll keep doing it, because I know you are hanging on to every fucking word tool. Why else would keep responding...? Here it comes. Hit the button Bretts. Hit it. Hit it!!!!! LOL
                                Yep here's this same exact post for the 2nd time in 5 minutes. Dude I've got to start keeping track of how much you do this. You really are a one-trick pony. Which one's next?

Comment

Working...