This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by frenchie
    i don't care if dave is gay or not.if it was(don't think so),he will stay for me the best showman of this thirty last years of rock history
    The best showman of the last 30 years??? Come on man!!!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
      I never said that Red Rock.. I'm not fighting with him because Ii wont drag him into this like you would. You'd drag your grama into it if you thought it would suit YOU. I'm not like you.
      You keep attacking me. I left you alone a long time ago because I stopped caring. But you haven't been able to let it go, have you? You kept bringing your little friends into it. You kept making aliases and giving me little votes.

You sure have a lot of hatred. I, on the other hand, just think you're supremely sick.

You just don't want to admit that you have another person that fucking is out to get you for doing that person in.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

The best showman of the last 30 years??? Come on man!!!
        THEN GET OUT OF THIS SITE IF YOU DON'T AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS A ROTH SITE, BITCH!! If you don't think he's the best showman of the last 30 years, LEAVE!!! THIS IS A SITE FOR FANS OF DAVID LEE ROTH THAT THINK HE IS THE BEST SHOWMAN POSSIBLY IN HISTORY.

It's certainly not a site to satisfy the attention-cravings of a bitch that turns people against each other all the time actually disliking David Lee Roth and trying her best to convince people he's gay because SAMMY says so.
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
          Fab, you got a couple hundred bucks, I'll delete those posts for you? I can be bought. They don't paint you as the world's biggest DLR fan.
          If I were to pay you $300 to keep them, would you accept that as a higher bid?
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow aka Fuck Puppet
            The best showman of the last 30 years??? Come on man!!! We all know that honor belongs to Sammy Hagar!!!
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
              Fight fair, bitch? You have a million statements. Every other post at the Links until you were banned there and had to come here was about hating Dave or trying to prove that he's a homosexual. Then you kiss ass and act like you should have rights here.

You fat, Dave-hating bitch.

Don't worry...there are tons more. And people don't think much of you when I read them. That's why I post them bitch. You try and post that I like the music in HUMANS BEING or something? No problem. I post that you hate Dave and think he's washed up and gay and did Eddie wrong.

Makes you look kinda bad, doesn't it?

Don't bother replying. We've heard it all before. You hate Dave, and we all know it.
              I post that you like Humans Beings??? I never posted SHIT about your musical tastes period. Your LYING again Pinochio! Post whatever you have on me Rikky, just shows your true colors... You are a pathological LIAR! You need to see a doctor. I seriously think you have a issue with lying!

Comment

• Rebel
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Feb 2004

Dave is the best pure showman of the last 30 years no doubt, Elvis has him beat on voice, but DLR is a great showman no doubt. You get your money's worth. Dave and Elvis are the two greatest frontmen of all time, at least IMO.
                The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

I post that you like Humans Beings??? I never posted SHIT about your musical tastes period. Your LYING again Pinochio! Post whatever you have on me Rikky, just shows your true colors... You are a pathological LIAR! You need to see a doctor. I seriously think you have a issue with lying!
                  When did I say you posted that? I said that that is what you have tried to dig out is posts like that.

Man, paranoid, aren't we?

Anyway, if you think that about Roth, you should leave you fucking cow.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Brett
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                    If I were to pay you $300 to keep them, would you accept that as a higher bid?
                    Do I hear $500?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

BT, like I said go do your history, and then shut the fuck up please pissant. The first script Sarge used as a board here, I sold the license to him. So yeah, I was here before you dummy. Now get bent please. Why would I have any idea or care who you were on the original Army? You're nothing to me.
                      you are the only one who would think that saying that, gives a person some sort of clout? Is that how you make friends? I know this person. I talk to that person. Ive been here longer than you! LMAO! Peddle it somewhere else BagSweat, you dont impress me.
                      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rebel
                        Dave is the best pure showman of the last 30 years no doubt, Elvis has him beat on voice, but DLR is a great showman no doubt. You get your money's worth. Dave and Elvis are the two greatest frontmen of all time, at least IMO.
                        Don't tell that to FAB. She doesn't think so. She even dislikes him. It's all there in print. And I have pages more of it.

This bitch is a fucking fraud.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by MAX
                          Nice modding Max, just proves that your not qualified to mod here...
                          Ever wonder why Brett never modded you... I mean your "STELLAR FRIENDS" and all... FUCK OFF MAXINE... Don't you have a web date to go on or something?

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Do I hear $500?
                            Shit, I better get over to your site and copy and paste more! I'm going to run out of money because FAB could always sell her body for a month and outbid me!:p
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• frenchie
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jul 2004

fab, dont call me "man",never!!!
                              call me MASTER,it's better!

Comment

• Brett
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Freddie Mercury was a pretty good showman, but I'd stick Dave above him purely for the fact that I like VH's music far more.

Comment

Working...