X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pete
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
    Considering he's a lot more intelligent than you, I think he does count.
    So the under-grad passed college algebra 1 and is qualified to rate intelligence.

You sad, fat man!!!! ROFLMAO

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
      Sniper
      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by wraytw
      Anti-Semitic Roth fans... It just doesn't correlate, does it?
      No babe, it doesn't, it's pretty revolting..

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by frenchie
        hey, i miss something!!!
        fab is back, is that true?????
        ouahhhh, the soap opera is back!
        Hi Frenchie...

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pete
          So the under-grad passed college algebra 1 and is qualified to rate intelligence.
          You are stupid. What the hell does Algebra 1 have to do directly with measuring intelligence?

It's called an IQ test. I'll bet $100 that Wray would beat your score twice over, idiot.

You're starting to bore me. Severely. At least Brett and BT's fight is amusing. You, Pete, are sad. I can't hate you. I feel bad for you.

I hope FAB gives you lots of love after you put the mop in the closet.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• pete
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Oh, those are making you bitter? I thought you weren't actually angry at each other. I thought you guys were just having a nice fight.

I thought you weren't on the same side as GUWAPO, PETE and FAB? I thought you were neutral?

Long journey with Pete? Frankly, I find GUWAPO funnier than PETE. I mean it. I don't find GUWAPO that funnier, but he has a lot more style than Petey Illiterate, the supernatural janitor.
            Love,

RIKK, the fat, shut-in with 12 credit hours at the community college.

Comment

• frenchie
              Foot Soldier
              • Jul 2004

can you say something in french, i'l be sure it's you?

Comment

• Brett
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

BT, LOL you had to quote that same post twice? Please take a break and stop telling me "it's all in fun." I've been doing this a lot longer than you, thanks for the fucking news bulletin. Dope.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Oh, those are making you bitter? I thought you weren't actually angry at each other. I thought you guys were just having a nice fight.

I thought you weren't on the same side as GUWAPO, PETE and FAB? I thought you were neutral?

Long journey with Pete? Frankly, I find GUWAPO funnier than PETE. I mean it. I don't find GUWAPO that funnier, but he has a lot more style than Petey Illiterate, the supernatural janitor.
                  Nice fight? Brett? He's a crusty shit stain on a torn pediphiles underwear, I wouldn't let my dog sniff. And I dont even like my dog!

I not taking sides. Im not neutral. Im me.

and for the record, i find Guwapo and Pete funny as hell. Mezro is crazy funny too.
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by frenchie
                    hey, i miss something!!!
                    fab is back, is that true?????
                    ouahhhh, the soap opera is back!
                    She's always been here, Frenchie.

She's a sucker for punishment. Anyway, don't worry about her. Been there, done that.

She needs attention. Michael Jackson (Pete) will be happier to help her get that attention. After all, he "loves" her.
                    Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Brett
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

You forgot to mention Flappo too BT, you fucking kiss ass.

"I'm not taking sides, I'm not neutral?" What the fuck does that mean dummy? Better hurry and edit your post dope.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pete
                        Love,

RIKK, the fat, shut-in with 12 credit hours at the community college.
                        Yawn.

I'm gonna watch the election tonight with some friends. Will you be okay without me for a few hours, Stanley Spidowski?
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• pete
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

LOL. Now you didn't see it. Now it's just baby fat? Which loyal friend?

You're an idiot.

You owe me $20.
                          Post yer pic and I'll get you $20.

I can have it verified by those already scarred by your obese beauty.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                            BT, LOL you had to quote that same post twice? Please take a break and stop telling me "it's all in fun." I've been doing this a lot longer than you, thanks for the fucking news bulletin. Dope.
                            that was your quote from a few weeks back. I will now call you BagSweat, for you are the unknown, uncared for substance that lingers between my balls.
                            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• frenchie
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jul 2004

hihihihi!!!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                                You forgot to mention Flappo too BT, you fucking kiss ass.

"I'm not taking sides, I'm not neutral?" What the fuck does that mean dummy?
                                Smooch, smooch.

Hey, I got no real problem with BT. I do think his hands are a little dirtier than he claims, but that's okay. I don't even really care about Pete or Guwapo either. Well, Pete can get hit by a mac truck. But otherwise, I got nothing against them. I think they're morons with bad taste in female friends.

And if I were Mezro, I'd be plenty insulted to be mentioned in the same breath as Heckel and Jeckel.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...