X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Lumbergh
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
    You'd have to read page #1 to get the gest of the PEN.

My question is how your argument with Nick & RNR turned into this diatribe against the PEN?

You've blasted the SHEEP since day #1 that you got here, no questions asked. Why are you letting personal grudges spill over into every post you make?

Seriously Blacklisted, why would you let ANYTHING some faceless joker on this site or any other rile you up?

The PEN provides some comic relief and vents some venom towards any Van Hagar SHEEP who pops up here and Disrespects DAVID LEE ROTH, CLASSIC VAN HALEN, or this site and the ARMY soliders.
    Hell, we still make fun of LSD & KNOWITALL, clowns who were BANNED months ago!

I think you need to take a deep breath and relax. EVERYBODY on this site catches shit at one time or another. Don't let the feeblemindedness of a few bring you down.
    My theory? He has for the most part been ignored(though I dug some of his early posts, thought he was a real Dave or the graver), so he's trying to carve an identity for himself. He's seen how these fights with Pen members become long , drawn out battles..........

Comment

• Blacklisted
      Banned
      • Sep 2004

Can you please tell me who the few feeblemindedness are?

Comment

• Blacklisted
        Banned
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
        My theory? He has for the most part been ignored(though I dug some of his early posts, thought he was a real Dave or the graver), so he's trying to carve an identity for himself. He's seen how these fights with Pen members become long , drawn out battles..........
        Please... You don't even know half of the motive behind what I am doing.

Comment

• Blacklisted
          Banned
          • Sep 2004

Once again, this conversation has nothing to do with you Bill... So please much like any sport you probably played. Take a seat on the bench where you belong. Cause you really need to sit this one out.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Blacklisted
            Please... You don't even know half of the motive behind what I am doing.
            Sorry, I guess we cant comprehend the deep meaning behind your actions.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Listen dude, relax, kick the trailer door open, crack open that welfare check, and go buy an album by this guy. You wont regret it(neither will your partner)! Thanks for your time!

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

Can you please tell me who the few feeblemindedness are?
                I think you could answer that better than I. I missed the start of your arguement with anybody. I walzed in yesturday to find you going off a nut, with this facade that the PEN was somehow the source of your anger. Seriously, these "wars" between ROTH fans are pointless and BORING to the majority of the people here, who have NO IDEA what caused the fight in the first place.

Comment

• Blacklisted
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2004

Bill Lumbergh on his first date. His first kiss ever.

Comment

• Blacklisted
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2004

This thread is

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

Come on, we're passed that shit.

Comment

• Blacklisted
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2004

How Bill Lumbergh's children were really born.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Once again, this conversation has nothing to do with you Bill... So please much like any sport you probably played. Take a seat on the bench where you belong. Cause you really need to sit this one out.
                          Wow check out the grammar on Blacklisted! Much like any of your posts on this site before you started trolling, we arent paying attention anyway, we just love destroying morons.

Comment

• Blacklisted
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2004

Bill Lumbergh with his grammar teacher.

How he got an A.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                              I think you could answer that better than I. I missed the start of your arguement with anybody. I walzed in yesturday to find you going off a nut, with this facade that the PEN was somehow the source of your anger. Seriously, these "wars" between ROTH fans are pointless and BORING to the majority of the people here, who have NO IDEA what caused the fight in the first place.
                              Exactly. THis shit only brings the site down. Take the shit to Pm's dude.

Comment

• Blacklisted
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2004

Hahahahaha Bill Lumbergh's love child was made here.

Comment

Working...