Clear All
  • Steve Savicki
    • Jan 2004

Move this to the dump.
    sigpic

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Matt White
      Coming to the PEN to gloat is diffiently NOT a friendly gesture.
      Ok Matt, I'll give you that. Fact is the Pen has a purpose and all of you guys, minus one... are able to keep the shit in the pen and not spread the agend into other threads. MOST of you are funny and witty and dont take it so seriously and personally as another. When it stops being funny and starts being SHITTY and CRUEL thats when it SUX. I shouldnt have taken my personal feelings out on the thread. MOST of you guys do a good job keeping it in perspective. My Apologies...

And Ally, I hear ya...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Nobody walks away Kat...that's apparent...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
          Ok Matt, I'll give you that. Fact is the Pen has a purpose and all of you guys, minus one... are able to keep the shit in the pen and not spread the agend into other threads. MOST of you are funny and witty and dont take it so seriously and personally as another. When it stops being funny and starts being SHITTY and CRUEL thats when it SUX. I shouldnt have taken my personal feelings out on the thread. MOST of you guys do a good job keeping it in perspective. My Apologies...

And Ally, I hear ya...
          If you hear her, you will quit posting your personal shit in this thread. "Most of you guys"...you're still at it. Let it go, FAB. Quit acting like you control anything. You don't.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

And I'm sick of either side of this throwing the whole blame to the other...it's ludicrous...

wake the fuck up...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Brett
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Hey come on, I would like ALL the blame please, it's much more fun that way.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Brett
                Hey come on, I would like ALL the blame please, it's much more fun that way.
                LMAO! Does that mean I get to photoshop your pics now?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                  Ally, I appreciate your position. I really do.

Let me say a few things:

1) I haven't brought your name into the "fight" for a long time. Someone did the other night, and I shot that down really quickly and it wasn't brought up again. I'm serious. I haven't brought you up in relation to the fight and wouldn't.
                  I was just saying that the last time I spoke up against something that wasn't entirely against Fab, you got mad at me. I don't want a repeat of that and I don't want ot have to make peace treaties for doing my job. That and the fact that that was going on last I knew in this thread is the only reasons why I brought it up.

2) BLACKLISTED has been attacking this thread. I've participated very little. Go look at it. I have not kept any fight up with him. I don't even care about him. I've hardly given the man a reply in days.
                  I addressed that. I said:

Also right now, Blacklisted is spamming it. I'm going to warn him that Diamond Den did the same thing with random threads and got banned. So I would cool it, dude. You have a personal problem that badly with this thread, either take it to PM with who you have issues with, or talk to a mod/admin. Spamming the thread with useless shit is not helping your cause.

3) The other "war" has also not polluted the Pen for some time. If it does, I don't want it in here as well. You should know that I also want the Pen to be nothing but inducting sheep in. And sheep are (for those that forget) nothing more than people that attack the site and Dave. Sam fans are not the kind of sheep we induct. Some Sam fans are good people. My personal enemies are not sheep. We have never done that. (No, we never inducted FAB.)
                  You don't want it within this thread and want to keep it on track. Okay. Then my warning wasn't directed towards you, was it? I mentioned that I wasn't pinpointing anyone inparticular. It was a general warning to all involved in before not to use it to liven it up. You're not going to do it. Good. You're in the clear.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

If you hear her, you will quit posting your personal shit in this thread. "Most of you guys"...you're still at it. Let it go, FAB. Quit acting like you control anything. You don't.
                    Ummm... that was my last post Rikk... Haven't said anything since...:confused:

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

And Ally, I hear ya...
                      I'll hold you to that if you start instigating and/or reply to someone else's instigating.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Sheesssshh... Ally your KICK ass man! Damn this is gonna be HARD...
                        I'm dying to say something "RIGHT NOW"

Comment

• Brett
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

LMAO! Does that mean I get to photoshop your pics now?
                          Feel free. Never bothered me, never will.

Comment

• Brett
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Ummm... that was my last post Rikk... Haven't said anything since...:confused:
                            Fab relax, you guys were probably posting at the same time.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Sheesssshh... Ally your KICK ass man! Damn this is gonna be HARD...
                              I'm dying to say something "RIGHT NOW"
                              Like I told Rikk, don't think this makes me on your side and/or against Rikk. Both sides of this shit got on my nerves seriously the last couple of days and, with personal drama, my patience is short.

I would personally love it if you all could actually interact in a thread about a topic and generally be polite with each other, without underlining sarcasm within the posts, but I've given up a little on that. Right now I'm just hoping to prevent full-blown battles.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Now, let's drop it.

Who was the last sheep actually inducted? Do we have any idea on who the next one is? Is there one in progress?
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...