Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
      It's still gay, Fab!

No trouble intended

Definitely Gay!! Now Katydid will preach the sheep and we'll have mass sheep suicides!!

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Oh my poor, poor sheep...

Are YOU capable of thinking for yourself?
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Okay, I'm going to give a small, but standing warning -- if this thread doesn't keep up with its purpose to expose "sheep" that register here for the sole purpose of saying 'dave sucks!" and nothing more and instead continues only as a fight thread between certain people, I'll move it out of here cuz I'm not going to tolerate much of this ongoing feud in my part of the board
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
            I promise you guys I will not get into a battle.........but let's see here........The Pen gets moved.........then Fab pops online with a smart ass comment against Rikk..............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................
            I'm not kidding, Bill. I may quit the Army. I'm too tired. I started practice teaching today. My life is getting busier. I'm drained. FAB just keeps going and going and lying and I'm just tired of it. This is a great forum. It's just not that fun anymore. I just log on stressed out. I really hate FAB as a person and it's a tiring, unpleasant feeling. And the last thing I feel like seeing is the Pen getting moved and FAB running rampant and posting about it as if she's a mod. I'm tired.

It's nothing against ANYONE here at all. But just too much shit seems to be happening that I'm not in the mood to argue with anymore. Again, no bitterness to anyone (except maybe CHELLE and FAB). The mods are awesome. The Webbies are awesome. 95% of the posters are awesome. But I'm just running out of steam. I'm tired of fighting.

FAB, don't bother with a fucking reply. I'm really not in the mood. Don't piss me off right now. I mean it.
            Last edited by Rikk; 12-01-2004, 05:57 PM.
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

Not a problem!!! We'll continue to shear sheep no matter what comes!!
              CARl! Uncle ED!! Fire up the furnaces boys!! We got work to do!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                Not a problem!!! We'll continue to shear sheep no matter what comes!!
                CARl! Uncle ED!! Fire up the furnaces boys!! We got work to do!!!
                That's the attitude, my friend. You are A-1 Army Material.
                Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                  Okay, I'm going to give a small, but standing warning -- if this thread doesn't keep up with its purpose to expose "sheep" that register here for the sole purpose of saying 'dave sucks!" and nothing more and instead continues only as a fight thread between certain people, I'll move it out of here cuz I'm not going to tolerate much of this ongoing feud in my part of the board
                  You want to point out when it was a "fight thread" between those "certain people" in the recent past? And lemme guess...even if we don't participate in the fight, it gets moved, right? So basically, someone just needs to attack the Pen continuously to finish it off, right?

Fuck this shit.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                    You want to point out when it was a "fight thread" between those "certain people" in the recent past? And lemme guess...even if we don't participate in the fight, it gets moved, right? So basically, someone just needs to attack the Pen continuously to finish it off, right?

Fuck this shit.
                    Yup, support for the Pen's running wild here today...lmao.
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I'm not kidding, Bill. I may quit the Army. I'm too tired. I started practice teaching today. My life is getting busier. I'm drained. FAB just keeps going and going and lying and I'm just tired of it. This is a great forum. It's just not that fun anymore. I just log on stressed out. I really hate FAB as a person and it's a tiring, unpleasant feeling. And the last thing I feel like seeing is the Pen getting moved and FAB running rampant and posting about it as if she's a mod. I'm tired.

It's nothing against ANYONE here at all. But just too much shit seems to be happening that I'm not in the mood to argue with anymore. Again, no bitterness to anyone (except maybe CHELLE and FAB). The mods are awesome. The Webbies are awesome. 95% of the posters are awesome. But I'm just running out of steam. I'm tired of fighting.

FAB, don't bother with a fucking reply. I'm really not in the mood. Don't piss me off right now. I mean it.
                      Oh? Another WARNING from Rikk? LMFAO! FYI Buddy... YOU'RE not a mod either! You're tired of fighting? Bout fucking time!!! I lie Rikk? ROTFLMFAO! !!!!! You you go back and re-read your posts! Your LOVE-HATE relationships with the people around here are HYPOCRISY at it's finest! Looks like your DO AS I SAY OR ELSE shit is being exposed... Tiring and Unpleasant? Finally getting a taste of you own medicine huh? GOOD! "IT's ABOUT TIME" Let me ask you THIS... HOW does it feel when the ARMY, a place you dig, stops being fun? Well there are many who KNOW because of your HAND! OMG! I LOVE THIS POST! IT's just what I have been waiting for... Thank You RIKK... Thank YOU...

Comment

• Brett
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Fab, let it go.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Fuck this shit.
                          Rikk, stop. You got mad at me the last time I openned my mouth and did my job in my forum and started your mini-fight with me. You need to step away from this and see this not as some personal attack but me doing my job.

The last time I read this thread there was a huge fight involving the usual suspects with my name being thrown around and how I was Fab's best friend and how I was your enemy. There was the huge uproar due to the events at the time. I also sat and watched how random threads started into huge fight threads.

I'm just saying that if I come in this thread and see that the fight with the usual suspects is still thriving, I'll move it. And you know what I'm talking about.

This thread has the potential to contain more drama, as there was mini-drama in here before. I'm not pointing out one specific person who is involved in that drama, but I'm just saying that I will not tolerate it infecting my forum. If this makes me someone's best friend, fine, I don't care anymore. If you see this as breaking some peace treaty term you had, fine, I don't care anymore. I'm going to call a spade a spade when I see it. I'm tired of keeping my mouth shut on double standards on both sides of this shit so that I'm not suck into this childish game that's being played. I'm going to moderate my forum and I don't care what anybody involved thinks.

Right now the spade is is that this thread has an ongoing fight in its history. I'm going to say that that fight is not going to be reignited in this thread.

Also right now, Blacklisted is spamming it. I'm going to warn him that Diamond Den did the same thing with random threads and got banned. So I would cool it, dude. You have a personal problem that badly with this thread, either take it to PM with who you have issues with, or talk to a mod/admin. Spamming the thread with useless shit is not helping your cause.

And in direct resposne to the someone just needs to attack the Pen continuously to finish it off statement -- that happens to a lot of threads around here. I'm giving this a chance. I could have been a bitch and immediately moved it to the dump, but I realize that currently it's one guy with an agenda -- like so many other things going on randomly these days.

Rikk, you need to stop taking some things so personal. It's just a website. And I'm just a moderator doing my job.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                            Oh? Another WARNING from Rikk? LMFAO! FYI Buddy... YOU'RE not a mod either! You're tired of fighting? Bout fucking time!!! I lie Rikk? ROTFLMFAO! !!!!! You you go back and re-read your posts! Your LOVE-HATE relationships with the people around here are HYPOCRISY at it's finest! Looks like your DO AS I SAY OR ELSE shit is being exposed... Tiring and Unpleasant? Finally getting a taste of you own medicine huh? GOOD! "IT's ABOUT TIME" Let me ask you THIS... HOW does it feel when the ARMY, a place you dig, stops being fun? Well there are many who KNOW because of your HAND! OMG! I LOVE THIS POST! IT's just what I have been waiting for... Thank You RIKK... Thank YOU...
                            Coming to the PEN to gloat is diffiently NOT a friendly gesture.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                              You're warned too. Not in my forum.

Sometimes they instigate, sometimes you instigate. None of you are completely innocent in this shit.

If I were you Fab, I would walk away from this thread and from this fight. Because if you continue and are the reason this gets move, I think it's safe to say Rikk will be even more pissed off at you.

And I don't want to hear the excuse of how you are stubborn and you know you should walk away but you can't help it. You are an adult. Learn to know when enough's enough.

There's also an ignore button. I think a lot of you need to learn how to use it.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Ally, I appreciate your position. I really do.

Let me say a few things:

1) I haven't brought your name into the "fight" for a long time. Someone did the other night, and I shot that down really quickly and it wasn't brought up again. I'm serious. I haven't brought you up in relation to the fight and wouldn't.

2) BLACKLISTED has been attacking this thread. I've participated very little. Go look at it. I have not kept any fight up with him. I don't even care about him. I've hardly given the man a reply in days.

3) The other "war" has also not polluted the Pen for some time. If it does, I don't want it in here as well. You should know that I also want the Pen to be nothing but inducting sheep in. And sheep are (for those that forget) nothing more than people that attack the site and Dave. Sam fans are not the kind of sheep we induct. Some Sam fans are good people. My personal enemies are not sheep. We have never done that. (No, we never inducted FAB.)

I understand the reasons for your warning. But besides a bunch of pics of Roth being posted in here and the idiot BLACKLISTED, this thread has been pretty much on topic for a while.

I have no need to fight with you. And the reason? I have nothing against you. I haven't for a long, long time. It's as simple as that.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...