This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

Here that boys! Play time.......HEY! Those FUCKERS snuck off to the Titty Bar!!! And the BASTARDS didn't ask Merle!!!

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Those unbelievable bastards.

Double their work load next week.
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
        Those unbelievable bastards.

Double their work load next week.
        THey WILL pay Bob. Oh, how they will pay.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Gonna have to find us A LOT of sheep to keep em busy...
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
            Thanks man. This day seriously has to be a bad dream. Now, I just received word that one of my dearest of friend's father just passed away.

Life is a fucking joke today. It's unbelievable. Talk about being kicked while you're down.
            Dude, I'm sorry. That's awful.

We're here for you, my very good friend.
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Well, we just need to get things back on track. The purpose of the Pen is for flogging and re-educating the sheep; if we can keep it on that level, we should be fine then
              I've made some start decisions after MAX and I started this Pen.

One was picking unbelievably funny and cool friends like BUENO BOB, MATT WHITE and BILL FUCKING LUMBERGH (and the new NICKDFRESH) to help run this fucking Pen. You guys are awesome. I consider you true friends.

You're right...maybe if we get this thread back on track, it can continue to be the hit-meister that it is and be a good thing for the Army.

If anyone's sick of the war, I am. I will never like those people. But I don't want to bring this site down and spend a few hours a day fighting people I don't like. It's useless for me and all the posters at this site.
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Bob, have you seen MERLE? His computer chair only has a wet stain on it and he left his towel lying on the floor. I'm getting worried.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                  If anyone's sick of the war, I am. I will never like those people. But I don't want to bring this site down and spend a few hours a day fighting people I don't like. It's useless for me and all the posters at this site.
                  Right ON! We've got plenty of SHEEP to shear, and the days are just gettin' shorter.

It's only just begun!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

MATT, you and BOB are both responsible for MERLE's disappearance. Last I heard, ROBOANUS was screaming in his cell and a low voice was screaming "Wheeeeee" like a pig.

Care to explain why you didn't lock this Hitman's door?
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Switch84
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2004

No problem there, BB! I'm rounding up quite a few of them from DDLR! We have no Sheep Pen, and those fuckers ran AMUCK!
                      "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

I have a dumb question and yes, I'm going to ask it

Why do we put everyone's names in CAPS? Is there something I missed or is it just some random thing you guys do?
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Blacklisted
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2004

You mean to tell me that fat guy was an actual person in the Sheep Pen? Not just some random face?

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat

Why do we put everyone's names in CAPS? Is there something I missed or is it just some random thing you guys do?
                            LOL!!!! It's just this weird habit I got into while posting at these forums. I guess I just like names to stand out.

You really have a good cast of people to meet here, Ally. Let me educate you a bit.

Here is our PEN Hitman squad (these are the people that torture our sheep daily when we are busy actually posting about David Lee Roth):

This is MERLE, our resident sexual psychopath:

This is ED, our custodian:

This is CARL, our...uh...butcher:

This is BIFF, the Pen's rabid, crazy, sheep-hating dog:

BILL LUMBERGH has his own torture chamber, where we take the true Dave haters when they're misbehaving (example, sneaking a copy of the V.O.A. album on vinyl into their cell). Here's a picture of it:

Here is what a V.O.A. record album looks like. You may understand (looking at the cover) why possessing said album is a serious offense:

Still, the sheep do get exercise. Here's a pic of Matt White exercising one of our latest inductions, BaltimoreOriole, just last week:

Oh, and here's GRETA, my bodyguard that MATT hired:

I know what you're thinking, ALLY. You're thinking, "What kind of insanity has been placed in my forum?"
                            Last edited by Rikk; 12-02-2004, 01:32 AM.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat

It's like a nervous tic, brought on by years of cheap whiskey, dim lighting, and marlboros. On my part at least. Can't speak for the rest of these miscreants!!!
                              HEY, what gives?!?

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blacklisted
                                You mean to tell me that fat guy was an actual person in the Sheep Pen? Not just some random face?
                                That fat guy is MERLE. He is one of the Pen Hitmen.

Of course, he doesn't use a METAL gun.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...