• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    'Cause she knows Rikk's a 'CHUBBY CHASER!"
    That's right. Minimum 400 lbs. per woman, plus she has to show me a contract proving she was once on a "crane-removal" episode of Jerry Springer.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      That's right. Minimum 400 lbs. per woman, plus she has to show me a contract proving she was once on a "crane-removal" episode of Jerry Springer.
      YIKES!

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Bro, just kidding. I'm really not into fat chicks.
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

WOW!!!
          Look at the MESS in here! IGOR! Get to work , ya old bastard! we need to get this place into shape before voting on the SOTW!!!!

Comment

• tjvhou812
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Bro, just kidding. I'm really not into fat chicks.
            sure
            Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Hey you fuckers! No, Carl didnt kill me..........I just had a little "accident" in the torture chamber with two nuns, Amber Frey, and the snake pit. I know about Rikk's plan to replace me with a mannequin, but I'm onto his fucking plot! Go analyze Amsterdam some more Rikky! Seriously, I've been sick as fuck the last few weeks, and I'm only now feeling a bit better. I'll be back full force Monday morning..........oh, will somebody feed Biff for fucks sake!

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                sure
                Okay. I confess. I fucked your mom twice and both of your sisters three times each in the ass.

But that's it.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                  Hey you fuckers! No, Carl didnt kill me..........I just had a little "accident" in the torture chamber with two nuns, Amber Frey, and the snake pit. I know about Rikk's plan to replace me with a mannequin, but I'm onto his fucking plot! Go analyze Amsterdam some more Rikky! Seriously, I've been sick as fuck the last few weeks, and I'm only now feeling a bit better. I'll be back full force Monday morning..........oh, will somebody feed Biff for fucks sake!
                  Actually, I found out about your "sickness", Bill. And all I have to say is that you should spend far less time in those seedy parts of the city, getting diseases you can't understand. Why, just the other day I was consulting my Sammy Hagar book of proverbs, and he states in the Book of Cabo, Verse 51, that you can never trust a gay man with a green penis. I had to listen closely to LIVE RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW to understand the full meaning of this. But in the end, we decided to punish you by letting you sleep in ROBOANUS's bunk for a week.

Disgusting puke.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                    Welcome back Bill! I was worried that you ended up in the "BARBECUE!" Glad to here you're feelin' better. Did you have the kind of sickness where the doctor has to whack yer' johnson with a rubber mallot to clean out the puss? 'Cause I really, really hate that! Remember to use the "dipstick smell test" next time!:confused:

Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-07-2005, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Wow, she sure is purty...
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Man this place is TRASHED!

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Wow, she sure is purty...
                          Yup.....

How many comduns should one wear befur fucking her?
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                            Yup.....

How many comduns should one wear befur fucking her?
                            I never wer condums. Still cant figur oot why I have so menny kids, though.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

How manie bags shoud go on her hed?

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                How manie bags shoud go on her hed?
                                Not too manie bags. I neede sum bags fer my guns.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...