X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Methinks certain things are getting to your head, you dead fuck of a concert promoter.

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      Methinks certain things are getting to your head, you dead fuck of a concert promoter.

Listen PUNK! What was this poster doing on your office bathroom wall. I went in there to take a huge dump and I was very nauseated to see this:

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Listen PUNK! What was this poster doing on your office bathroom wall. I went in there to take a huge dump and I was very nauseated to see this:
        GODDAMN YOU!!!!!

How the fuck did you find that tidbit from my past??

Okay, Nick...I was going to burn this in the PEN FIREPLACE. But now I'm going to use it to destroy you and bring you down.

Explain this, why don't you... (see the next post)
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I didn't want to have to show everyone this, Nick...
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

That's a filthy lie! I won't stand for these allegations! I never did a calender with those guys and I hardly know any of them Rikk. Besides?! Since when DID YOU BUY my...er...those guy's calender!

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

That's a filthy lie! I won't stand for these allegations! I never did a calender with those guys and I hardly know any of them Rikk. Besides?! Since when DID YOU BUY my...er...those guy's calender!
              You're lying!!!!!!

A...friend...told me all about that calendar in a store that I...uh...never visited before...uh...SHUT UP!!!

You're guilty! You may as well leave the site now! I have the dirt on you!!!

HA HA HAR HAR HAR HA HA HA!!!!!!:p
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• scottydabodi
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Holy fuck! There's some WIERD-ASS posts in this thread!!
                If you listen to fools
                The Mob Rules

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well you've finally done it Rikk, you forced me to divulge certain damaging information regarding the fact that as a teenager, you followed a certain Latin band around North America and currently are the lead blogger on their web site!

And you were also mentioned as a certain Latin hearthrob as HIS favourite piece of man-ass!

"I LOVE RIKKI!"
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-10-2005, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                    You're lying!!!!!!

A...friend...told me all about that calendar in a store that I...uh...never visited before...uh...SHUT UP!!!

You're guilty! You may as well leave the site now! I have the dirt on you!!!

HA HA HAR HAR HAR HA HA HA!!!!!!:p
                    Fine, I'm Gone and am never coming back!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Okay I'm back, but you better not release any more confidential information since I made a copy of YOUR PERSONNEL FILE and am aware of the TRUE nature of your relationship to a certain HAMSTER!

"I'M GONE!...lol, would you guys like to see my nude photos? I'm only 15-lol!"

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

FELLAS!!!
                        I'm tryin' to lend my lady-friend, Delilah, a hand. And you two are killin' the mood with all your caterwaulin'.

SEESH!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Okay I'm back, but you better not release any more confidential information since I made a copy of YOUR PERSONNEL FILE and am aware of the TRUE nature of your relationship to a certain HAMSTER!

"I'M GONE!...lol, would you guys like to see my nude photos? I'm only 15-lol!"
                          I can't believe you would even THREATEN to release this information. I'm going to counter your threat with a threat of my own.

Remember back in November when I started spending less time at the Pen? Well, you and I had a long argument about the two-picture series postcard you wanted to send to the 76,873 people on our mailing list. You wanted a picture of the Pen staff and their friends, revealing their true lifestyle. It was then that I realized that I was part of a large gay organization. Now, I have no problem with homosexuals, but when I found this out, I knew I had to leave because I didn't want to be represented in this manner.

Here is the first pic in the postcard...let's just say I hope I don't have to post the...uh...second pic.

The PEN certainly isn't what it was when I started it...
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• scottydabodi
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

HOLY FUCK!! WOWEE WOW-WOW-WOW!!!
                            If you listen to fools
                            The Mob Rules

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by scottydabodi
                              HOLY FUCK!! WOWEE WOW-WOW-WOW!!!
                              I know. Pretty scary, isn't it, Scotty? I didn't want to reveal this about my Pen staff. But I was forced to.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Matt White
                                • Jun 2004

HOLY SHIT!!! I'm Hal Sparks?!?! WTF?!?!?!

WOW! Haven't had my hair that short in a decade!
                                I think I have scars older than that guy!!!
                                BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Comment

Working...