• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
    Give everybody the power to ban!
    Be careful what you wish for. I'd ban your ass asap just for shits and giggles.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      And ultimately...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Well, of course it would end badly for everyone. We don't need an old film to tell us that.

BUTT! For the sake of my motto "Anything for a Lark", I vote we give C-Dog the power to ban.

The end result may not be pretty, but the path to get there will be full of joyous, mindless annihilation.

If that's not worth a laugh, I don't know what is.

GIVE C-DOG THE BAN HAMMER!

Cheers!

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Let the bannings begin!
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

7 pages of this shit................again.
            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZahZoo

I'd simplify your headers and shrink them down... lose the T-Shirt advertisement it's NSFW anyhow.
              i hope he listens
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                Well, it is the beginning of summer, so reruns (via television and yes, the internet) are pretty much to be expected.

Cinema-wise, look out for the loud, pulsating blockbusters. Or if Van Halen decides to tour playing Fair Warning in its entirety.

Fuck, the idea worked well enough for Pink Floyd and Steely Dan to fund their respective retirement funds.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  Well, it is the beginning of summer, so reruns (via television and yes, the internet) are pretty much to be expected.
                  just a few games of hockey and basket ball left, then the 6 weeks of just base ball till the real football takes hold again
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                    just a few games of hockey and basket ball left, then the 6 weeks of just base ball till the real football takes hold again
                    True enough, yet that means 3-4 weeks of preseason nonsense and another 4 weeks until we are into the duration. And good luck to you guys this year, as I have been pretty much indoctrinated toward failure with the Dolphins.

In fact, I've already stated that the team has been mathematically eliminated from the play offs this year, for about the last 20 years, even before the season starts.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
                      True enough, yet that means 3-4 weeks of preseason nonsense and another 4 weeks until we are into the duration.
                      i don't mind the non sense, it is wonderful time to measure and gauge talent

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                        i don't mind the non sense, it is wonderful time to measure and gauge talent
                        Yeah, plus it's a great time for beer, clams and tacos...

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by binnie
                          The trick is to fire a single shot around page 1 or 2 then rarely look back.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                            You posted a pop gear of Lounge from that idiotic goat fucker site you joined thinking it would bring the Army down, how did that work out by the way?
                            What in the fuck are you even talking about?

Comment

• jacksmar
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Now that everybody’s off the rag, let’s put this whole bullshit in perspective:

Roth rules! DLR is the most talented and hardest working frontman in rock and roll. Period.

I don't get all the women that I want... I get all the women that want me............
                              A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• VetteLS5
                                Commando
                                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                Sesh, can we get an ass-banner smiley to go with the... uh... other one?

Comment

Working...