Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondD
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

The true irony here is, Chelle was the first person to get her banned from any VH
    board, and not just once.
    Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
      I WAS asking them. But instead, YOU keep answering.
      You know what? I've been trying to be really nice to you the past few weeks. But if you want to keep up your shit just because you're concerned about a poster that's dug her own grave a million times, then go fuck yourself, bitch. If you think this was all me, you're even stupider than you look.

They're not going to tell you why she was banned. You're not a mod anymore. You think they would have thought twice about this if they knew you didn't fucking approve.

Again, I've tried to remain cool with you. And I wouldn't stick my nose continuously in some fight you were having.

But you obviously have some beef with me. So I'll say this now, Dome cunt...

FUCK YOU!!!!

I tried to get along with you, but obviously you want to play up the FAB IS A MARTYR angle. Have fun with that popular club.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
        Threatening MAX in a PM is kinda ban-worthy, dontcha think
        Actually that little petty-assed and stupid "threat" had absolutely NOTHING to do with her banning. I'm not concerned with what she thinks she can do to people the least bit. It had to do with the fact that there were several requests by a lot of posters and moderators who were sick of her ruining EVERY single thread where she posted. This had been a long time coming and was waaaaaaay overdue.

Yes, she completely deserved it and it was absolutely the right decision made by a lot of people who are greatly respected on this site.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
          The true irony here is, Chelle was the first person to get her banned from any VH
          board, and not just once.
          Yeah, but because she claims she sees the "real Fab", we should all not want what she's wanted twice.

Chelle is a fucking hypotwit.
          Last edited by Rikk; 09-17-2004, 05:34 PM.
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
            Actually that little petty-assed and stupid "threat" had absolutely NOTHING to do with her banning. I'm not concerned with what she thinks she can do to people the least bit. It had to do with the fact that there were several requests by a lot of posters and moderators who were sick of her ruining EVERY single thread where she posted. This had been a long time coming and was waaaaaaay overdue.

Yes, she completely deserved it and it was absolutely the right decision made by a lot of people who are greatly respected on this site.
            Yeah, but Chelle doesn't approve, MAX. So you'd better go back on the decision.
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• SoCalChelle
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

Thanks, Max, that's all I was asking for....an answer from an actual mod.
              Formerly Tormented VH Fan
              Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• Brett
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Again this is all so funny coming from a PD moderator, where they banned Fab like what, 200 times or something?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                  Again this is all so funny coming from a PD moderator, where they banned Fab like what, 200 times or something?
                  Like diamondD said, Chelle was always the most vocal person urging her bannings.

But Fab has changed now, right? Right.
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                    Yeah, but Chelle doesn't approve, MAX. So you'd better go back on the decision.

Sure, I was for it but it wasn't my decision. It was made with imput from everyone and it was an overwhelming landslide.
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
                      Thanks, Max, that's all I was asking for....an answer from an actual mod.
                      Sorry...I hope they get that to you more quickly next time.

Can't keep you waiting. Of course, did you ever having anything to do with banning her? Why don't you answer that?
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Well, she's now gone and we should move on. Pay your final respects to her in The Pen this week and then let's enjoy, be happy and get back to being the Army again.

What do you all think?
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

we all built this up, we made her the star in every thread, then we complain about her and finally get rid of her?! LMAO! So guys, who are we picking on next? Things will now be boring with no one to bully. Oh well.
                            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

How about a parting gift?

Comment

• ALinChainz
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Actually ... there is another Non-Dave fan that pollutes this place with nothing but hillbilly drivel and meaningless lies and bullshit.

And I need not mention her name ...

Once she's gone ... we can get back to tending the sheep.

Comment

Working...