Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SoCalChelle
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

If she comes back, the handful of people that don't like her will just start shit back up again. I really don't see the point.
    Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
      So, what's the plan then....let her back in and then keep making cruel comments and posting idiotic pictures until she gets upset and you ban her again?

There is no "plan", but what you just said is a possible scenario...

Why bother?

We just might get that bored...

Why ask ??

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

If she comes back, the handful of people that don't like her will just start shit back up again. I really don't see the point.
        Good, you're helping me decide on being against letting her back...

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

We interupt this thread to gaze at a beautiful black girl...

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

I can post another one...

Anyone interested ??

Comment

• pete
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              I know. He's a fucking asshole, that Brett Norton.
              He looks better in pink than Sammy though.

Comment

• Katydid
                I am a Giant CUNT
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Figs
                Ban me too! Or I'll jump!!
                Wait, you can be Dave's decoy...unless you are still filling in as a stunt man for Batman.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

LOL. You're blind. "Handful"?

Anyway, it's a free country. I personally think she's done certain shit (starting fights between mods, making threats, turning threads into FAB threads, fighting constantly on every board she's been on) that more than justifies the decision to ban her. So, if she returns, I will NOT be nice to her. I do not like her. She's done too much to people I like, and I don't forgive people like FAB.

One more thing: it was not me or FAB's many other haters that turned tons of non-FAB threads into FAB threads. She would jump out of nowhere and yell at the thread-maker (especially if it was my thread).

I don't want her back. Believe it or not, I don't want her here pulling her shit. I would like to actually not sit and discuss her week after week. I'd rather talk about music or sheep (or even politics). And she DEMANDS the attention. But that's not the point...she's a mean and dangerous bitch. Her track record of threatening people (even calling up someone's employer) should take away her right to post.

We have smart mods. I trust in their decision and had NOTHING directly to do with it.
                  Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                  Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                    Love, after we banned her everyone talked about it for a few days, and then it was over. There's a lot of people who don't even know who Fab is on my board anymore, so I'm pretty sure at some point it will all just stop here as well. You knew everyone would have to talk about it right after it happened, just human nature.
                    Heh, I know. I just never cease to be amazed by her "internet celebrity".
                    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Ok, you made me do it...

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

Fab has always reminded me of Mike Tyson. The similarities are amazing. LOL. If I were a mod, I would have recommended fining her $3 mil and banning her for one year.

Folks in here are talking about her coming back and I think that would be a bad thing. Fab, if you are reading this from beyond...my advice to you is don't come back. Find another hobby. I told you months ago, but, you didn't want to listen to me, you wanted to fight me and threaten me, etc. I will say it again, now. You don't belong at a Pro-Roth site. Roth fans are die hard and we are angry, and you just don't have the mental toughness required to survive. You think you do, but you don't.
                        And for those who know Fab personally, you are doing her a great disservice if you encourage her to come back, IMO.
                        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                          One more thing: it was not me or FAB's many other haters that turned tons of non-FAB threads into FAB threads. She would jump out of nowhere and yell at the thread-maker (especially if it was my thread).
                          For the record --

There were many threads during the peak of this that got turned into threads about her simply because people followed her and were persistent on fighting her where ever she posted. That's what happened in this part of the board and I should know because I had to wade thru it.

There were a lot of things done, by both sides, that could have been avoided and could have prevented this from being so messy.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                            For the record --

There were many threads during the peak of this that got turned into threads about her simply because people followed her and were persistent on fighting her where ever she posted. That's what happened in this part of the board and I should know because I had to wade thru it.

There were a lot of things done, by both sides, that could have been avoided and could have prevented this from being so messy.
                            I'd say it could have happened differently, Ally. But take a lot at the record she has...why does this keep happening with her?

Furthermore, what a few people don't seem to get is that half of this shit happened behind the scenes in PMs and even a few phone calls. That kind of shit led to the feelings that came out.

No, I'm not saying I was innocent, nor were others, but FAB was destined to leave at some point. She just couldn't stick around. I gotta agree with diamondsgirl on this one. She just wouldn't make it...she was not happy without all the attention.
                            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

Yup, Fab is one of those who would stand in the middle of the room and yell "STOP LOOKING AT ME!! WHY IS EVERYONE ALWAYS LOOKING AT ME??!!"
                              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Ally_Kat

That's where you and I differ sweetheart...

I like being messy...

I'm proud that I sought out her posts and blew that fat slut out of the water everytime...

haha!

You reading this Fug ??

Comment

Working...